Author Topic: Donald Trump Niece interview with ABC  (Read 1235 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Donald Trump Niece interview with ABC
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:19:29 PM »
Seems Donald is a victim of his social-path dad. This is a strory of most people who pursue wealth at any means. it leaves you in a souless situation. Where everything is define by money and how to earn more it and never able to say enough is enough. You live like a scavenger. You hurt your own kids. The biggest example of this in Kenya is Michuki. he was a socialpath who had no qualms with doing anything to get ahead. He had hid behind "work ethic" in his household it was dysfunctional and unless you aligned with the bully you never got anywhere. His wife was a better businesswoman and person. The same can be seen with characters like Matiba very evil highhanded people that just lived for the thrill of making money

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Donald Trump Niece interview with ABC
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 06:06:18 PM »
Trump is as close to evil as it gets, as I have mentioned before.  I rarely use that term for people.  The other guys that might be comparable in today's world are the Turkish dictator, the Saudi thug, and the North Korean clown.  Mary Trump is just shining a light on the cause of what is obvious to most of the world.

4 more years of this guy, is a guarantee for jackbooted fascist thugs on every street corner and disappearing opponents.  I think even if he loses in November, there is still trouble ahead.  The guy would have 2 more months to vent his vindictiveness.  If he loses, it may be wise to impeach again and remove him immediately(GOP may on board with that, because he'd be lame-duck anyway).
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 07:41:47 PM »
Trump is as close to evil as it gets, as I have mentioned before.  I rarely use that term for people.  The other guys that might be comparable in today's world are the Turkish dictator, the Saudi thug, and the North Korean clown.  Mary Trump is just shining a light on the cause of what is obvious to most of the world.

4 more years of this guy, is a guarantee for jackbooted fascist thugs on every street corner and disappearing opponents.  I think even if he loses in November, there is still trouble ahead.  The guy would have 2 more months to vent his vindictiveness.  If he loses, it may be wise to impeach again and remove him immediately(GOP may on board with that, because he'd be lame-duck anyway).
That has to be on the card.,impeach him immediately and throw him out. He is damaged beyond. The niece just really shone the light on it happened. He seemed to have been a bad seed from,even his toddler days.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 07:58:44 PM »
Democracy has many safeguards

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 08:08:05 PM »
Democracy has many safeguards

That has been the thinking, at least for the US, until Trump.  And this incarnation of the Republican party.  I think it's actually a fragile concept that depends on a lot of good faith and values.  That is why history is littered with tyrannies.  Right now Trump is behaving just as bad(maybe worse) than a garden variety African autocrat.  In any other period, a President mishandling an epidemic with this level of incompetence(some believe it's just sadism) would have been removed right away. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 08:45:09 PM »
Yeah American safeguards depend on a lot of values and decency. Any potus with autocratic  tendency can become a dictator for life. If Republicans had the,congress  now it would be game over. They just have the senate. Most the safeguards require a character that is easy to reign in and is grounded. Nixon was dangerous. However everyone saw through him first and even those close to him wanted his presidency to be ended. America is different now. Years of uncontrolled  capitalism has eroded the society in way that is terrifying. If the economy collapses there will be war in us