Author Topic: J Pevu Moha Links Uhuru & Johos Family to Ports & SGR Corruption -Fears For Life  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I don't follow this politics - the bigger picture. Is this pure Moha going for governor or Raila-Ruto? It funny - Joho is so influential on final term - Moha if he was smart would align with him. Otherwise now of Joha back Shabal - Moha will be distant 3rd after Hassan Omar. Saying SGR has bankrupted Mombasa or Coast - will be tough sell when he align with Ruto who was SGR champion. All youtube clips will show Raila questioned value of SGR from inception to 2018 - but Ruto had it as URP item 1.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
I don't follow this politics - the bigger picture. Is this pure Moha going for governor or Raila-Ruto? It funny - Joho is so influential on final term - Moha if he was smart would align with him. Otherwise now of Joha back Shabal - Moha will be distant 3rd after Hassan Omar. Saying SGR has bankrupted Mombasa or Coast - will be tough sell when he align with Ruto who was SGR champion. All youtube clips will show Raila questioned value of SGR from inception to 2018 - but Ruto had it as URP item 1.

Similarly clips are there Joho linking Kenyattas family to SGR until he was silenced by being awarded a contract in port you had Moha saying berth 7 and 8 and you forget the depot in Nairobi Railways. He went silent and now is the biggest defender of BBi snd Uhurus presidency.

You seem not to know Coadt politics. Its all anti Gema snd especially anti  Kenyattas family   for obvious reasons.Tuto has a better chance of winning a bigger slice of the vote than Uhuru did. Heck even Kibaki performed better in Coast than Uhuru of you compare the previous elections.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
 :D :D Case of Joho change of tune is most funny. Joho was shown evidence on how he forged his academic papers including where they were printed  :D. And some other drugs issue.
Since then he did stfu! Amazingly his political star shines! Politics kweli...

I would advise Moha he change tune and pretend to be BBI. Then he change towards the end. But mdomo yake itamsaidia otherwise Uhuru not in the mood of taking prisoners especially when he's being embarrassed on land issues/SGR outright thieving.

Similarly clips are there Joho linking Kenyattas family to SGR until he was silenced by being awarded a contract in port you had Moha saying berth 7 and 8 and you forget the depot in Nairobi Railways. He went silent and now is the biggest defender of BBi snd Uhurus presidency.

You seem not to know Coadt politics. Its all anti Gema snd especially anti  Kenyattas family   for obvious reasons.Tuto has a better chance of winning a bigger slice of the vote than Uhuru did. Heck even Kibaki performed better in Coast than Uhuru of you compare the previous elections.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You're an idiot. Moha did that already. Joined ODM - got rigged by Joho and Joho gave the ticket his brother. He went indepdent and won. You need to understand that power concedes nothing.

Moha has to try his method. Nobody can make anybody else anything. You gotta to work for it.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Hapa sasa umegonga ukuta, you need another coastal tutor, you are way off reality.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Yes but Joho is not running for governor again. Hassan Omar and Shabal are the enemies. Nationally it is Raila vs Ruto - who has the clout in Pwani? Moha is an idiot - politics is not Jicho Pevu whistle-blowing for patriotic or altruism sake.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Yes but Joho is not running for governor again. Hassan Omar and Shabal are the enemies. Nationally it is Raila vs Ruto - who has the clout in Pwani? Moha is an idiot - politics is not Jicho Pevu whistle-blowing for patriotic or altruism sake.

As.Njuri says , you know nothing of Coastal Politics, Moha is not an idiot . He ran against the ODM wave and even with Joho trying to rig his brother won as an indipendent.
Secondly in Coast particularly Mombasa , Kilifi and Taita Taveta if you politicize any thing against Uhuru and Kenyatta family the masses will support you. Seems he has taken that angle and now with Joho being implicated in the SGR port scandal chances are he will be seen for who he is a crook on a journey to enrinch himself

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Noway maybe you can  teach me a few things. How does hammering the retiring Joho affect say Omar Hassan? The actual competitor. Omar long boarded the anti-SGR train and is front row in the anti-Macharia choir with Jumwa.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Noway maybe you can  teach me a few things. How does hammering the retiring Joho affect say Omar Hassan? The actual competitor. Omar long boarded the anti-SGR train and is front row in the anti-Macharia choir with Jumwa.
They are in the same team (I bet you didnt see in news of the recent meeting between Hassan Moha Muthama Khalwale and Ruto)and fyi Omar Hassan has not announced he is going for Governors post. He might be angling a Cabinet Secretary position who knows

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rumors are Joho is making his way out of ODM. Raila had basically lied to him and Oparanya that they will leave ODM for them. It aint happening. Joho will probably form his own coastal party and try negotiate for himself something.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma