Author Topic: 2022 could be chaotic - the signs are ominous  (Read 1734 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
2022 could be chaotic - the signs are ominous
« on: May 30, 2020, 04:26:31 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001373271/one-killed-five-injured-in-tribal-clashes-on-nandi-kakamega-border

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: 2022 could be chaotic - the signs are ominous
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 05:46:32 PM »
kalenjin savages never needed an excuse to slaughter babies. 41 v 1 redux
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 07:28:36 PM »
Baghdad bob need to take a break. Early signs of depression and mental instability.  His world is upside down. Doom and gloom predictions everyday. Where is all that negativity stemming from?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 07:34:14 PM »
This is very rude and uncouth i didn't expect you ro utter these words.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 07:38:00 PM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001373271/one-killed-five-injured-in-tribal-clashes-on-nandi-kakamega-border
If Kalenjin open many fronts they will be crushed easily you cant fight different entities. Save your efforts for 2022 you have started too early. Luhyas are docile and timid people you cant gain anything fighting them. Really if you need a good fight masaai and kikuyu are the ones to try.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 08:30:29 PM »
This is very rude and uncouth i didn't expect you ro utter these words.

Lol you can say that again. Politics, land or Uhuru are just an excuse for barbarism. Luo demo all the time without committing genocide.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »
If Kalenjin open many fronts they will be crushed easily you cant fight different entities. Save your efforts for 2022 you have started too early. Luhyas are docile and timid people you cant gain anything fighting them. Really if you need a good fight masaai and kikuyu are the ones to try.

Basically if the Kalenjin start violence- they immediately lose 2 of the Big 5: Kikuyu and Luhya. They further lose Gusii and Maa. PEV 2 in the current scenario would be 41 v 1 for Kalenjin. Even Tugen and Pokot might side with the enemy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 08:40:31 PM »
He is entitled. Kikuyu, Luo, Luhya and shebang fought for democracy since the 60s. There is nothing special about Kalenjin doing their civic share for a change. Ati genocide over piece of paper MOU :o :-\ :(

Baghdad bob need to take a break. Early signs of depression and mental instability.  His world is upside down. Doom and gloom predictions everyday. Where is all that negativity stemming from?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 12:33:32 AM »
All the injured and dead are Kalejin. It seems these timid and docile Luhyas are not as harmless as you think.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 02:21:06 AM »
Maybe am wrong, but Isn't this what BBI is trying to address?
Pundit is part of the hooliganism, so listen to him.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 05:13:43 AM »
Maybe am wrong, but Isn't this what BBI is trying to address?
Pundit is part of the hooliganism, so listen to him.

How would BBI address such clashes? I'm curious, please elaborate.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 08:05:37 AM »
The next 1-2yrs we may see lot more of such conflicts and arm race for the showdown in 2022. Uhuru has poisoned the political environment and ICC will be back in 2022

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »
All the injured and dead are Kalejin. It seems these timid and docile Luhyas are not as harmless as you think.

Yes it appears police intervened and shot one kalenjin dead then other injured by luhya, my analysis is the luhya  with police support turned the tide and of course once kalenjin were on retreat casualties emerged. I know this manenos have seen how it works, again i can estimate that kalenjin were also outnumbered. I dont need to be actually there to see am very experienced in this kinds of skirmishes and conflicts i can comfortably say what happensed from comfort of my ranch here in Isiolo.