Author Topic: UROGI or Murogi or Kamurogi alliance  (Read 1765 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
UROGI or Murogi or Kamurogi alliance
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:07:23 PM »
I think Ruto has found the propaganda to hit Uhuru indirectly

UROGI - Uhuru Raila and Gideon
MUROGI - If they include Madvd
KaMurogi = if they include kalonzo

It's important not to hit Uhuru directly - and still play the victim - Uhuru is seeking to build a case where no exist.

Ruto should blame it on Urogi and pombe.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: UROGI or Murogi or Kamurogi alliance
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 02:09:27 PM »
I think Ruto has found the propaganda to hit Uhuru indirectly

UROGI - Uhuru Raila and Gideon
MUROGI - If they include Madvd
KaMurogi = if they include kalonzo

It's important not to hit Uhuru directly - and still play the victim - Uhuru is seeking to build a case where no exist.

Ruto should blame it on Urogi and pombe.
Perfect will be like Uhuruto moniker. Where is Dr. Masinde he coined UhuRuto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 04:35:21 PM »
I think it's important for Ruto to avoid hitting Uhuru directly - but continue to hit Raila - and get GEMA who can hit Uhuru directly. At end of day - Raila becomes only a threat if Katiba is amended.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 05:38:39 PM »
I think it's important for Ruto to avoid hitting Uhuru directly - but continue to hit Raila - and get GEMA who can hit Uhuru directly. At end of day - Raila becomes only a threat if Katiba is amended.
Precisely and also he MUST remain in government till late 2022 i say if a must to defect should be just 3 months before kura, he must drain and suck the government machinery from within. One reason addict is behaving this way is because they expected him to resign so that they appoint vitendawili. Sad for the addict its not going as planned.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 06:09:23 PM »
Basically engage the Tuju in dog fight - in court - but start hustlers movement. Attacking Uhuru is walking a tight rope. Ruto has to avoid the usual Raila blunders. Let Uhuru be the aggressor...but generally Jubilee Mps are now in opposition and can vote down gov bills without any shame or sense of responsibility. Uhuru has to really on minority whips(NASA troops) - otherwise what he has in Jubilee is a small minority - and it will still be 50-50 because NAsa combined has 100Mps and Jubilee 170Mps. Uhuru has kibarua ngumu.
Precisely and also he MUST remain in government till late 2022 i say if a must to defect should be just 3 months before kura, he must drain and suck the government machinery from within. One reason addict is behaving this way is because they expected him to resign so that they appoint vitendawili. Sad for the addict its not going as planned.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 07:46:10 PM »
Ruto kwisha.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 08:27:50 PM »
Facebook rumours

Joho, Martha, MaDVD, Ruto, Wanjigi, Kiunjuri and Muthama are meeting.

Kenya you'll soon discover is bigger than the ambition of a greedy Uhuru and his family.

You fear Uhuru - other people don't.

Likes of Ruto know their power comes from money - they have stocked more than enough of that.

Otherwise mambo ingine ni kortini.

Ruto kwisha.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 11:04:05 PM »
Are you saying Joho is about to throw Ruto a lifeline? I highly doubt. Neither is Karua nor Mudavadi. Hawa watu wanaenjoy Ruto in his desperate hour...
Facebook rumours

Kenya you'll soon discover is bigger than the ambition of a greedy Uhuru and his family.

Likes of Ruto know their power comes from money - they have stocked more than enough of that.

Ruto kwisha.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2020, 01:20:11 AM »
Are you saying Joho is about to throw Ruto a lifeline? I highly doubt. Neither is Karua nor Mudavadi. Hawa watu wanaenjoy Ruto in his desperate hour...
Facebook rumours

Ruto kwisha.

Joho's own lifeline goes through Baba.  The hustler appears to be taking his lumps quietly.  The noises are coming from hangers on I think.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2020, 08:39:52 AM »
Unless Baba delivers regional majimboism - then Joho has hit a career ceiling. Maybe Raila can tap him for DPORK? But he busy courting other partners.
Joho's own lifeline goes through Baba.  The hustler appears to be taking his lumps quietly.  The noises are coming from hangers on I think.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 08:46:56 AM »
There are many options. Joho can be CS. Of course joining Ruto doesn’t solve their retirement fears.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2020, 09:29:10 AM »
Count also Wanjigi out of that mix. Despite of his differences with Uhuru, Wanjigi knows very well which side of his bread is buttered.