Author Topic: This is Draconian  (Read 849 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
This is Draconian
« on: April 25, 2020, 02:42:19 PM »
These look like mass detention camps..
Why hasn't the court stopped this.??
Any health professional can tell you that these detention measures will spread the disease rather than prevent it.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-04-25-quarantine-centres-detention-without-trial-camps-rights-groups/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:41:22 PM by Georgesoros »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: This is Draconian
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »
This is criminal infact if a proper lawsuit is filed Government would be held responsible. In short nyeuthi has a problem having myself interacted with different races i can effectively twll you we come short in the section of brain that deals witth reasonable thinking

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: This is Draconian
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 11:07:57 PM »
This is criminal infact if a proper lawsuit is filed Government would be held responsible. In short nyeuthi has a problem having myself interacted with different races i can effectively twll you we come short in the section of brain that deals witth reasonable thinking

I don't think it is matter of brains, but I have observed nyeuthis to be malevolent af in general and needlessly cruel. Why for example do police have to clobber a helpless woman prostrate on the floor to pulp ? Why slap up innocent people returning from work when you can just order them to show ID's? Thuggish-ness and malice characterizes the nyeuthi everywhere; They were shoving papers in Lumumba's mouth before executing him, I was watching soldiers in one West African country gleefully squeezing the testicles of protesters. Compassion, moderation, kindness, being considerate, doing unto others what you'd want to be done to you aka the golden rule and other noble virtues are wholly absent from their makeup and constitution. Do you see any nyeuthi doing philanthropy ? In Kenya it is Mzungus, Indians, and Muslims who are doing it.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.