Author Topic: Itumbi, Eric Ngenoh and 3 tangatangas lose jobs  (Read 2785 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Itumbi, Eric Ngenoh and 3 tangatangas lose jobs
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »
Robina go slow.We are here for the long term.Let see how BBI 2.0 will land after Corona virus does the damage.Its impossible to satisfy everyone.As Garlic said Ruto has deftly played this.I can read your frustrations in California from here..now imagine UhuRaila people own frustration.. because they cannot land a punch in.Politics is about influencing the masses.Nothing more nothing less.Uhuru is kaput in GEMA before Corona Virus and Ruto is happy to be outside now...let Uhuru clean the mess with Matiangi and Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2020, 12:54:51 PM »
Pundit lower the blinkers for a sec. Ruto is very frustrated by the present status and trend. Gema is a must-win for him. So the ball is being played in his penalty area and extra time.

You can see formerly bitter Uhuru has added weight and is all smiles... as Ruto hair thins and grays. Bloke has aged 20 years since Handshake.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2020, 04:57:56 PM »
Uhuru is relaxed because he is going home.Why sweat it.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 06:00:21 PM by Robina »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2020, 05:51:32 PM »
Why is Ruto graying so fast? If he is sleepwalking to SH.

Uhuru is fattening and relaxed because he has a sling on Ruto neck. After deploying Raila to whip non-Gema, it now easy-peasy as Ruto chase his own tail. He would need to convert to a Kikuyu or Meru - or well tosha Kiunjuri :) ... Raila was offering him 60% at 11th hour. Ruto is more desperate but even corona cannot save him.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527