Author Topic: Itumbi, Eric Ngenoh and 3 tangatangas lose jobs  (Read 2786 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Itumbi, Eric Ngenoh and 3 tangatangas lose jobs
« on: March 18, 2020, 11:52:09 PM »
They were sitting on imaginary posts ...
System ya facts  8)

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Dennis-Itumbi--four-PSCU-staff-lose-jobs-as-posts-scrapped/1056-5496304-un4yy7/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Itumbi, Eric Ngenoh and 3 tangatangas lose jobs
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 12:06:22 PM »
Hehe.. usual war of attrition on Ruto and Tangatanga roaches. Itumbi made his mark by hacking ICC... then spinning rumors day and night - top of the list being the La Mada scam.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:53:31 PM »
He took down his social media accounts - because the kind of vitriol of mt Kenya was too much and hurtful. There is nothing more hurtful than to be rejected by your people. Moi used to wonder what he ever did wrong for Kalenjin to reject him.

Uhuru is facing rejection of BBI and handshake right inside his own staff...tells you Jubilee don't want to end the winning formulae.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 09:21:53 PM »
Well with non-Gema rounded up... Gema is a must-have for Ruto. Let's see how that works out with Uhuru 2.0... I really can't get how you're oblivious to the dog beating in the offing. 2010 was kionjo.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 09:45:06 PM »
The idea that you can replace a tribal king,  muthamaki  with a tribal king from different tribe is laughable. The only reason Kalenjin supported Uhuru was because they thought Ruto would inherit the kingdom plus they thought Uhuru was too weak and a drunkard who could never find his bum. Well he faked you and you fell for it now you are dealing with the real Uhuru. Gema peasants might make noise till cow come home but the moneyed Gema will never make the same mistake they made with Moi. Hiyo tuu

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
The idea that you can replace a tribal king,  muthamaki  with a tribal king from different tribe is laughable. The only reason Kalenjin supported Uhuru was because they thought Ruto would inherit the kingdom plus they thought Uhuru was too weak and a drunkard who could never find his bum. Well he faked you and you fell for it now you are dealing with the real Uhuru. Gema peasants might make noise till cow come home but the moneyed Gema will never make the same mistake they made with Moi. Hiyo tuu
Yenyewe, hio tuu!
BTW, with the mganga experience in nusu mkate govt, Luto was warned it will also end in tears. I have no idea why he thought he would be different. He and shameless RV types just kept singing 50-50 something reggae has also put an end to.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 12:26:28 AM »
Why do people not want to admit the obvious? Even those Kikuyu peasants now supporting Ruto only do so out of fear of their breathren in RV. Kales have taken those hostage. No other ethnic group can be blackmailed in Kenya by Kales.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 11:43:50 AM »
Uhuru is being exposed as a thankless mukafaka. His use and dump is too plain even to indolent zombies.
Can't to see his ass on fire - all these enemies will take down the Kenyatta empire he could have cemented.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 12:24:07 PM »
Itumbi made his facebook the largest in Africa - and its now deleted - because the vitrol on it was too much. The Statehouse facebook page is facing similar problem.

The problem with Uhuru - he thinks he can be loved by everyone - NASA and Jubilee.

And now is in a situation where NASA offers a fake see-through sympathy and Jubilee thinks he is good for nothing traitor.

In the end - he will end up by Moi - abandoned even by his own people. Moi at least was a senile old man. Uhuru is barely 60yrs - and that will hurt.

You know for him - he is apex of Maslow's hierarchy of needs - being a respected statesman ought to be top priority.

Uhuru is being exposed as a thankless mukafaka. His use and dump is too plain even to indolent zombies.
Can't to see his ass on fire - all these enemies will take down the Kenyatta empire he could have cemented.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2020, 03:43:16 AM »
Moi pulled a resounding Uhuru 2.0 in 92.

Power concede nothing [sic]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 10:05:51 AM »
Btw Uhuru PR team pulled down that image - because Ruto re-shared was getting more likes. Look at the prayer thing....Ruto is the future..and Uhuru the past
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 02:56:45 PM by Robina »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2020, 02:55:37 PM »
Ruto remind one of Matiba... populist that missed power by a whisker thank to hubris and saberattling... Let the people decide nonsense 

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 03:32:09 PM »
Uhuru has little time left to huff and puff and then kaboom! he will be no more. He can sack everyone who disagrees with him and his confused dreams but he won't alter the outcome: He's finished.

System ya facts  8)

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Dennis-Itumbi--four-PSCU-staff-lose-jobs-as-posts-scrapped/1056-5496304-un4yy7/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 04:34:09 PM »
All this hullabaloo cause Itumbi. If you objectively look at the wear and tear in Team Ruto since last election you will see who has the problem.

Uhuru has little time left to huff and puff and then kaboom! he will be no more. He can sack everyone who disagrees with him and his confused dreams but he won't alter the outcome: He's finished.

System ya facts  8)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »
Team Ruto (to use your words) is at the moment on the back foot. They have to survive the anger of an blind and irrational bull. They have to take it on the chin. For the fight is long term; not a sprint. And Uhuru/RAO are unable to land a mortal blow. They cannot completely be done with Team Ruto.
And long term is that Team Ruto is winning; or at the very least Uhuru/RAO cannot win.   

All this hullabaloo cause Itumbi. If you objectively look at the wear and tear in Team Ruto since last election you will see who has the problem.

System ya facts  8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2020, 05:49:01 PM »
Hubris 101. Ruto rode the system before in Kanu and in NARA Gema helped him battle Raila. Now he has a real battle in his hands... and the long war of attrition has been very successful. You disappear and materialize at random but even the crafty Pundit has been unable to hold his candle to the reality on the ground. Non-Gema is goone  8) - and Ruto is now breathlessly defending his must-win turf.

Team Ruto (to use your words) is at the moment on the back foot. They have to survive the anger of an blind and irrational bull. They have to take it on the chin. For the fight is long term; not a sprint. And Uhuru/RAO are unable to land a mortal blow. They cannot completely be done with Team Ruto.
And long term is that Team Ruto is winning; or at the very least Uhuru/RAO cannot win.   

System ya facts  8)

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2020, 06:08:33 PM »
None Gema gone where? BBI as narrated by Raila has been nothing but a teaser to everyone. Let him now unveil the "real and final" BBI. We shall see how "non-Gema" endorse the same. The "system" Ruto "rode on" is not what it used to be. Kanu days are gone.

I think you have no clue what's you are saying. Facts on the ground is that Ruto has the numbers; he has the support of the public. And it cuts across RV, Mt. Kenya and other areas/regions. Kenyattas bitterness with Ruto is that he managed to "win" Gema without Uhuru assistance or help. He made it on his own. Even as he claim that Ruto "stole his base" (as if Mt. Kenya is full of cattle to be stolen"), he remains holed up at State House unable to go out and sell his agenda.

Hubris 101. Ruto rode the system before in Kanu and in NARA Gema helped him battle Raila. Now he has a real battle in his hands... and the long war of attrition has been very successful. You disappear and materialize at random but even the crafty Pundit has been unable to hold his candle to the reality on the ground. Non-Gema is goone  8) - and Ruto is now breathlessly defending his must-win turf.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2020, 07:43:01 PM »
BBI aka Raila Manifesto is very solid. Parliamentary, one-man-one-vote, 35% devolution, women DGs, integrity bar, goodies for the youth. Other minor etc's. It is "very vague" (read scary) in Tangatanga.

Uhuru is angry with Ruto mlolongo backstabbing. But payback was swift and definitive. Ruto was abruptly demoted to VP and the MOU flushed down the sewer. Ruto is very bitter about Uhuru and Raila... been whining for 2 years about the betrayal and Trojan.

Jamaa wako ananyolewa bila maji. I mean we know BBI is Raila 2022 strategy. Gema get more MPs and Uhuru 2.0. Uhuru gets PM. Non-Gema gets parliamentary and more devolution. Women we get more seats. Youth get goodies.

Ruto is the only looser. Even his henchman Duale is happy.

None Gema gone where? BBI as narrated by Raila has been nothing but a teaser to everyone. Let him now unveil the "real and final" BBI. We shall see how "non-Gema" endorse the same. The "system" Ruto "rode on" is not what it used to be. Kanu days are gone.

I think you have no clue what's you are saying. Facts on the ground is that Ruto has the numbers; he has the support of the public. And it cuts across RV, Mt. Kenya and other areas/regions. Kenyattas bitterness with Ruto is that he managed to "win" Gema without Uhuru assistance or help. He made it on his own. Even as he claim that Ruto "stole his base" (as if Mt. Kenya is full of cattle to be stolen"), he remains holed up at State House unable to go out and sell his agenda.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2020, 09:13:15 PM »
I wonder how Garliv and RV Pundit the spin-doctor determine "the people are with Ruto" :) Of course they apply twisted logic: if 000's of Gema attend Ruto rally then Ruto has Gema. Yet 000's of Maa attend Raila rally but Raila has no Maa. :o Ruto has majority Gema MPs so Gema ground is with him. Raila has majority of non-Gema leaders but non-Gema are not with him. Post-Handshake a narrative had started how Ruto has taken Pwani by storm after Jumwa and Dori insulted Raila and attended his rallies... then Luhya was now in Ruto grip cause Washiali, Khalwale and Echesa. But when by-elections were held - the ultimate test - the fool perform dismally. In Kibra he wind up with 25%.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2020, 12:09:28 AM »
There is no doubt Uhuru is using raw power to harass those aligned to Tanga Tanga. But am telling you that is not turning into public support for  Uhuru. What's more, even more people see Ruto as the underdog unfairly mistreated. In a democracy, it matters a lot if the public are with you or not. And in this instance they are not with Uhuru, at least majority of them.

Kindly educate me how Parliamentary system is a "One man One vote"system and the current system of depending on majority of voters is not.   

BBI aka Raila Manifesto is very solid. Parliamentary, one-man-one-vote, 35% devolution, women DGs, integrity bar, goodies for the youth. Other minor etc's. It is "very vague" (read scary) in Tangatanga.

Uhuru is angry with Ruto mlolongo backstabbing. But payback was swift and definitive. Ruto was abruptly demoted to VP and the MOU flushed down the sewer. Ruto is very bitter about Uhuru and Raila... been whining for 2 years about the betrayal and Trojan.

Jamaa wako ananyolewa bila maji. I mean we know BBI is Raila 2022 strategy. Gema get more MPs and Uhuru 2.0. Uhuru gets PM. Non-Gema gets parliamentary and more devolution. Women we get more seats. Youth get goodies.

Ruto is the only looser. Even his henchman Duale is happy.