Author Topic: ODM alone with Robina on executive pm and regional gov  (Read 5937 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
ODM alone with Robina on executive pm and regional gov
« on: February 23, 2020, 08:09:52 AM »
Not even a desparado like Kalonzo buys it https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001361474/nasa-principals-read-from-different-scripts-on-pm-post

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: ODM alone with Robina on executive pm and regional gov
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 10:04:42 AM »
This is the nth tread Pundit has started on BBI an d exec PM. NASA died after 2017 so it matters little what NASA principals think separately. What should worry you is that Jubilee principals think differently on BBI and the high priest is in trouble with serious matters related or not related to BBI. Doktari Gideon prescribed prayers.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 11:35:14 AM »
 :D :D you're right someone projecting anxiety.

This is the nth tread Pundit has started on BBI an d exec PM. NASA died after 2017 so it matters little what NASA principals think separately. What should worry you is that Jubilee principals think differently on BBI and the high priest is in trouble with serious matters related or not related to BBI. Doktari Gideon prescribed prayers.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 11:39:56 AM »
Raila is not a fool so he doesn't monopolize the debate. 3rd tier is DOA - majority opinion is informal regional economic blocks chaired by county governors. Johos and retiring governors can run for MP in parliamentary - they can be CS's.

Exec PM is loading.. buckle up. Jubilee Supreme Leader is on board. Noone is bothered with Ruto incoherent frog noises. Even Pundit can't tell what the bloke wants.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 05:25:25 PM »
Thanks for the count.When you finally ammend this katiba that few years ago you told us was near perfect kindly update me with the count.In meantime allow me to respond to the news and events as they emerge

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 05:26:31 PM »
Raila is not a fool so he doesn't monopolize the debate. 3rd tier is DOA - majority opinion is informal regional economic blocks chaired by county governors. Johos and retiring governors can run for MP in parliamentary - they can be CS's.

Exec PM is loading.. buckle up. Jubilee Supreme Leader is on board. Noone is bothered with Ruto incoherent frog noises. Even Pundit can't tell what the bloke wants.
if he wasn't a fool he would long be pork...now he is facing Ruto..who is about 25yrs younger.One and half generation.The idea to bribe Uhuru with executive pm is laughable.. because if it's so good why is Raila not going for it.The same way you now realize that regional counties won't work..you also realize matters Constitution have been canvassed the last 30 yrs.Since I became political conscious in STD 7.These are not easy task n it took us a war in 2007 to final do this.Everyone has their idea and constitutional changes are rarely made in peace time because nobody can compromise.Now we have reached a position where we go to change the Constitution to bribe Uhuru and joho.Not everyone is senile like Babu.If you love Uhuru so much you want him to continue as executive leader..we can easily remove term limits.Its just a single sentence.Nothing stop gov from devovling 80% to counties because the law set the minimum.In fact if I was Ruto I would call ODM bluff by campaigning to remove term limits...and join Atwoli & Sonko by claiming Uhuru need time to complete his Agenda 4.Then we will see odm love for Uhuru.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 06:15:12 PM »
Term limits will not be removed any time soon. The reason Raila is not going for Exec PM is because the presidency will remain the symbol of power in .ke for some time. Uhuru is still too young to retire, or so we are told. Ruto on the other hand needs prayers, so Doktari Giddy says. How is Echesa doing so far?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 07:14:04 PM »
if he wasn't a fool he would long be pork...now he is facing Ruto..who is about 25yrs younger.One and half generation.The idea to bribe Uhuru with executive pm is laughable.. because if it's so good why is Raila not going for it.The same way you now realize that regional counties won't work..you also realize matters Constitution have been canvassed the last 30 yrs.Since I became political conscious in STD 7.These are not easy task n it took us a war in 2007 to final do this.Everyone has their idea and constitutional changes are rarely made in peace time because nobody can compromise.Now we have reached a position where we go to change the Constitution to bribe Uhuru and joho.Not everyone is senile like Babu.If you love Uhuru so much you want him to continue as executive leader..we can easily remove term limits.Its just a single sentence.Nothing stop gov from devovling 80% to counties because the law set the minimum.In fact if I was Ruto I would call ODM bluff by campaigning to remove term limits...and join Atwoli & Sonko by claiming Uhuru need time to complete his Agenda 4.Then we will see odm love for Uhuru.

Well katiba has been overhauled twice before - peacetime 1969. 2010 in wartime. Both cases had incumbent PORK and main opposition support exactly as now. Few Shikukus and Rutos made noise and were overrun both times.

Only 4 people have been PORK so far. Raila on the clock need to set record as first ceremonial president - and crown his tombstone as 3rd liberation/parliamentary hero. 2 tribe monopoly shows a problem and non-Gema can't wait. Atoning sins of their fathers is the best thing Raila and Uhuru can do for Kenya.

Raila is doing just fine. Kibaki had no 50%+1 barrier to babysit Raila ... Ruto was dumped a second after the second election. Ruto need to be opposition leader for 10yrs before dreaming of Kenya CEO job. As you can see nothing he touches last a second - Kanu, UDM, URP, Jubilee. He is too greedy and selfish to back Uhuru 2.0 - call Raila bluff - instead he attempt to usurp Gema. Now his delusional friend Kiunjuri is equally attempting to bell the cat. No punditry is needed to tell he is going nowhere.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 09:02:56 PM »
Robina, we use to have this debate with kichwa.He was convinced Kibaki was preparing the way for Raila.Then Ruto let's ignore your new love as of now was facing ICC.Many at this stage thought the possibility of either being anywhere but Hague was laughable.We know how that went.I can tell you for free...Raila is being entertained and eventually he will be left high and dry.Unless of course you're willing to ammend the term limit.The rest are nonsense.Uhuru has a little window before they become like Mois in Kalenjin..respected but ignored.If he insist on behaving like he has lost his mind and has been betwitched..he wine respected but if ignored.You should read a new bookabout Kenya politics by wazungu usual suspects

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 09:28:51 PM »
Exactly Ruto has no Uhuru nor ICC to hang to. Unlike 2013. It is a mountain climb. Of course it a contradiction that Uhuru is bewitched but also playing Raila. You have no rebuttal for Uhuru 2.0 so you have laughable witchcraft. It clear as day who is being played.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 11:05:08 PM »
Uhuru first business is to convince his people..some of whom are in this fora.When to that happens..we will know we it on Without that happening we are usual Raila run to nowhere

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 11:45:41 PM »
Uhuru strategy for that is rather clear, no? He has hammered governors, senators and a growing lineup of MPs into line. Yet he doesn't need them for referendum. After that you know the drill - with Raila locking non-Gema Ruto will desperately need to land Gema almost to a man... against Uhuru 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2020, 02:54:36 PM »
Judiciary gave Uhuru devolution and now scared governors - are taking instructions from Harambee house. That is all there is to this. Otherwise the lameduck cannot hammer anybody else.
Uhuru strategy for that is rather clear, no? He has hammered governors, senators and a growing lineup of MPs into line. Yet he doesn't need them for referendum. After that you know the drill - with Raila locking non-Gema Ruto will desperately need to land Gema almost to a man... against Uhuru 8)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 04:09:55 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2020, 06:05:59 PM »
Only 3 or 4 senators back Ruto in Gema. If you were objective you would not ignore all signs but "big events". Likes of Maa, Kamba and Luhya actively backing Raila BBI rallies should worry you.

Here's more reality vs punditry :)

Ruto isolated as rifts widen in Jubilee Party
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-isolated-as-rifts-widen-in-Jubilee-Party/3126390-5466600-70e5osz/index.html

Judiciary gave Uhuru devolution and now scared governors - are taking instructions from Harambee house. That is all there is to this. Otherwise the lameduck cannot hammer anybody else.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 06:15:40 PM »
By the way Pundit when are Jubilee elections? Uhuru boy Tuju is on medical tour in London so it should be easy for Ruto to pull a coup. Instead he is more isolated.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 06:16:45 PM »
Robina I thought we already dealt with luhya and kamba and Maasai...none wants bbi2.0.They want bbi 1.0.Only ODM n Robina wants a parliamentary systems with executive pm and regional assemblies.Reality 101 after dancing lame.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 06:30:48 PM »
By the way Pundit when are Jubilee elections? Uhuru boy Tuju is on medical tour in London so it should be easy for Ruto to pull a coup. Instead he is more isolated.
Uhuru or Tuju cannot take away jubilee except if they pull Imanyara mugambi n keep the certificate.The party is with Ruto and Ruto is the party.Uhuru is afraid to call a PG because he will get a dressing down.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 07:10:57 PM »
Uhuru or Tuju cannot take away jubilee except if they pull Imanyara mugambi n keep the certificate.The party is with Ruto and Ruto is the party.Uhuru is afraid to call a PG because he will get a dressing down.

Why can't Ruto call elections or even a PG?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2020, 07:13:10 PM »
Robina I thought we already dealt with luhya and kamba and Maasai...none wants bbi2.0.They want bbi 1.0.Only ODM n Robina wants a parliamentary systems with executive pm and regional assemblies.Reality 101 after dancing lame.

All rallies are calling for Executive PM - parliamentary. Even noisy Mdvd seem to be seeking accomodation as DPM or something. Let see what Meru call for.

Basically it a poor strategy to oppose sharing of power.  It is really why Ruto has no big takers outside Kalenjin. Not intimidation.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 08:24:33 PM »
See what maDVD n Kalonzo presentation talks about in their submission.Read a thread before responding twice.