Author Topic: Jubilee innovatively financed 2,000 kms road allocation  (Read 2200 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Jubilee innovatively financed 2,000 kms road allocation
« on: September 29, 2014, 12:21:45 PM »
Allocation per counties. I think if UhuRuto can deliver the 10,000kms promised in next 3yrs; they can redeem their tenures.

The contractor who wins the contract will look for financer who will be paid  annuity over long period of time.

http://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=88&view=finish&cid=685&catid=5

[pdf]http://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=88&view=finish&cid=685&catid=5[/pdf]

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
Re: Jubilee innovatively financed 2,000 kms road allocation
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 01:34:44 PM »
Let's wait and see. Sounds good.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 02:43:13 PM »
Pundit

I am on record commending Jubilee for very innovative and modernistic / futuristic proposals! There is no doubt about that. Whether it is the Standard Gauge Railway; Lamu Port, Pipeline and Railway to Ethiopia and Sudan, Laptops for kids; Coal plant etc. The list is long and doubtless will increase.

BUT... it all comes down in a heap thanks to CORRUPTION! (sorry for shouting). Until Jubilee realizes that corruption will destroy them, I can keep laughing at their "innovations".

The best that will happen is unfinished white elephants all over the country - like the Kisumu Molasses Plant (before it was taken over).
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 02:47:11 PM »
Agreed.
Pundit

I am on record commending Jubilee for very innovative and modernistic / futuristic proposals! There is no doubt about that. Whether it is the Standard Gauge Railway; Lamu Port, Pipeline and Railway to Ethiopia and Sudan, Laptops for kids; Coal plant etc. The list is long and doubtless will increase.

BUT... it all comes down in heap thanks to CORRUPTION! (sorry for shouting). Until Jubilee realizes that corruption will destroy them, I can keep laughing at their "innovations".

The best that will happen is unfinished white elephants all over the country - like the Kisumu Molasses Plant (before it was taken over).

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 06:08:07 PM »
Problem is getting a financier who will be willing to pay a contractor. Banks cant. But retirement income schemes can.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 06:32:14 PM »
Pundit

BUT... it all comes down in a heap thanks to CORRUPTION! (sorry for shouting). Until Jubilee realizes that corruption will destroy them, I can keep laughing at their "innovations".

I hope you are wrong.