Forum > Controversial

RE: A LEISURELY TREK THROUGH .KE'S DOMESTICS

<< < (2/17) > >>

Mfangano:
FROM OGUNA AND MIGUNA TO KARIUKI KIHARA AND JOHN MATIVO

Retired Colonel Oguna Cyrus was caught pants down throwing fake return lines to the exiled NRMke General. Talking of backlashes, the man Miguna swore in as the peoples' president, Raila Odinga, now co-president with Uhuru as William Ruto spot kicks their balls around, was forced to address the issue to assuage rising irritation in the backyard. In fact, every Tom Dick and Harry, or should I say every Muthama, Sudi and Ongadi is now mocking the BBI: hii handshake ni nini kama Nyando bado iko kule Kanada!?

The courts have now ordered the Attorney General to pay court. It is a hope the AG, Paul Kihara, has the murmurings of a Solomon in him. he is the GoK's legal brains, and it is his mind which should have been running the retired Colonel on JKL live. The utter stupidity of the Kenyan government evidenced by Oguna''s televised pedestrian behavior, needs to be diffused by a careful wise old hand.

I miss Mwai Kibaki's brains. No situation was ever far too complex for a dismissive grin. (When, after the rigging of 2007 precipitated PEV, and Koffi Annan was sinking in the Nairobi moor, the feared Condoleezza Rice, fronting for the challenged Potus, George Dubya Bush, thought threatening Kibaki with an American embargo was a huge stick , did not Emilio barely grant her a lazy patronising smile and corrective tweet: my daughter, who said The West is the only Financial Mecca for Africa to pilgrimage these days!?)

In deed. I can just visualise the utter contempt and irritable disgust on Mwai Kibaki's face, would he be confronted with Matiang'i and his immigration infants on the case Miguna Miguna. –--'If you don't know Nyando is in Ahero, I doubt you would know your own name is Matiang'i, Muigai, Ruto, or Oguna! Go back to nursery school, fools!'

And to Miguna: 'come home, go to Nyando and build a kiru; buy some fish and have a merry drink with your people! And, my son, don't always abuse STUPID people, their silly egos easily bruised can make them do stupid things to you!'

Yes, we were all here when the Arturo brothers were getting in and out of Kenya without a single querry from any immigration official at JKIA, grade one  :* airport! So which idiot would it be, to talk to Kibaki about Visa's and passport controls at JKIA!?

A General Kihara gotta think.

--- Quote ---Court summons AG Kariuki over disobedience of orders on Miguna’s return

Nairobi 10 January 2020

A court has summoned Attorney-General Kihara Kariuki or a senior official from his office to explain why orders directing the government to facilitate lawyer Miguna Miguna's return have been ignored.

Justice John Mativo noted on Friday that the government has disobeyed several orders on the matter.
--- End quote ---

This weekend the AG must hold counsel with the best, otherwise it will be another retired colonel Oguna repeat, this time in Justice John Mativo's Chambers.

And then the courts and due process of law will prove irrelevant. A facade. So may court orders trashed. Behold, the mirthless grin of reality, the cynical dare of impunity. A power throwing down the gauntlet: break me otherwise, Ha!

General Miguna, back to the drawing board. May be Jeff Koinange should start to flirt with an interview with the other General: Man Ngatia.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7s7RDhUFns

Culture never runs out of coping mechanisms whatever the stress levels.

Mfangano:
THE NO-SHOW OF AG KIHARA

No, it wasn't exactly a no-show.  Justice John Mativo did have a visitation.

The AG's office sent some two lawyers.

But the veteran John Khaminwa, appearing for Miguna the Jenerali, didn't find the Sheria House errand boys sensible enough to address with even the customary learned friend. No, the fact is senior counsel Khaminwa was much pleased when he didn't spy Judge Mativo bother to summarise a written entry of the torrent of nonsense the toddlers from the AG's were conversing.

Nobody even knows their names. Such was the fame of their notorious performance.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGwCJF6skrU

Judge John Mativo is a well-chided furious scripter. Jokes about the Justice remind of Gordon Brown who, frustrated by Tony Blair's refusal to hand over power to him, like Ruto over Uhuru today, would write so furiously his pens broke in the middle, of cabinet meetings.

How then do we explain Paul Kihara Kariuki's chicken appearance? What forced him to belittle John Mativo, like Matiang'i the other magistrates in the same Miguna case?

At a first glance it is the continuation of state arrogance. There are court orders beneath the dignity of power to bow to. So this was a further show of contempt, power having its way regardless.

But that is not what I see. I see an intellectual vacuum at the centre of power. I see an empty-headedness masquerading as arrogance, keeping up appearances of invincibility. I see confusion and fear. If at the public face of PR, we saw this confusion express itself in the publicly-aired stupidity of the government spokesperson, rtd. Col Oguna, at the legal side we saw the legal bankruptcy of the state aired in Judge Mativo's court. Miguna Miguna's contempt for ...  and Jeff Koinange's declassification of Cyril Oguna, were adequately mirrored in John Khaminwa's contempt for .... and Judge John Mativo's disdain for the pedestrians the AG's office had delegated. (Or was it Ken Ogeto's sollictor General's fall!?)

There was no impunity from Paul Kihara's tower, there was just plain stupidity put on record. There was no clarity of legal opinion from the towering head of the attorney General, there was just the fart, hiss and bleat of sheepish intestines, well-fed. If I opted earlier President Kenyatta is more of a dying than a lame duck, his legal brains I must say are already more dead than alive. The kind Judge Mativo has awarded Kihara a return match. Kihara can write an opinion! and send a messenger!

John Khaminwa didn't like the stench of Kihara's mind. The AG's office is more of a legal morgue. All their arguments are dead.

Such a vacuum at the centre of power can not go unfilled for a second.

WILLIAM RUTO AND FRED MATIANG'I THUS MOVED TO FILL IT.

How ironic, but it fell on William Ruto to be the most categoric.

The recent King of impunity and state financial malfeasance found reason to state the point with a surprising vehemence. —---It is a slippery slope, he warned. When we start to disobey court orders, it is the route to lawlessness and chaos!

(gotta write out that passionate plea --see postscript)

Where DP Ruto was when the first Miguna court order was disobeyed needs to be looked into too. He was right here of course, in Kenya, and still very powerful. His marriage with Mr. Kenyatta was still as intact, and as happy as it could be, to all EXTERNAL purposes. Full of impunity, court orders were his foot, and the deportation served Miguna best! —-Basta.

But vindu vichenjanga.

Today, the Uhuruto marriage is dead. And Ruto, besieged, fears the prospect of the impunity of the state turned against him. What happens if he is declared national enemy number one, when the anti-corruption narrative narrows on him as the Patron of Thieves and the architect of electoral rigging? (1) There is a thread in the Sonko cases which leads to his door. AMACO or so.

2. Uhuru Kenyatta's mate, David Murathe, the former Jubilee chair, is on record detailing how The Hustler DP Ruto strategically rigged-in most of the Mount Kenya Mpigs who, today, sing his praises and fight his corner with such parasitic passion.

What if the state turns nasty? As it did on Miguna, despite all those court orders secured by star lawyers!?

William Ruto's instincts are awake.

But in condemning the ignorance of court orders, he of course firebombed Fred Matiang'i. Matiang'i is the canine usurper fronted by Uhuru Kenyatta to administratively tame his deputy who has gone rogue. And Ruto's firebomb forced Fred out of his hibernating zone. The interior man came up with well, a cock-and-bull story about how tight our immigration laws are. And that is what is to blame for Miguna's woes.

But Matiang'i's was an intellectual effort even feebler than the infantility of the AG's errand boys before Mativo and Khaminwa, and a performance even cheaper than rtd. Col Cyrus Oguna's PR waterloo on JFK-Live.

So there we are. It is no longer possible to mock Miguna for pomping himself up as General, without mocking the big men in Nairobi for the Lilliputians they are before this phantom Gulliver, aka Miguna.

Nobody in government has the brains big enough to face the case of the self-styled General. Mysteriously even the LSK, the crop of the law school with a representation at the prestigious JSC, is too conflicted to have an opinion.

And so, talking about vacuums, any vacuum in office, even that of intellect, will be filled immediately. Yes, power has shifted, the fraternity of legal friends have fallen from their tower. I doubt they have figured out the consequences of who has filled the vacuum they left.

As for Uhuru Kenyatta's regime, Handshake or BBI limping, it is a ship already sank. Those big four agendas are dead. There is only one agenda, the Ruto succession, or not. The rest are side shows.

And power hates a vacuum more than it hates Miguna!

I suspect when Miguna is finally awarded his damages for his flouted rights, the bill will be quite high. I would rather the vast fortunes of those who ran the government when he was abused, be confiscated to fix the bill. Why should Wanjiku pay for the individual follies of Lilliputian politicians and brain-dead sheria house occupants?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDjZFYfTIn0
16:30 –-Ruto on Court orders. NO MORE ORDERS FROM ABOVE! The law must be obeyed irrespective of station, period.

He is a late convert and may be does not believe himself wholy. But it should be lauded, the way a baby's first attempts to stand upright are, by adults. Tomorrow you will walk, son!

Keep it up!

Ruto has firebombed AG Paul Kariuki Kihara. Let's wait and see if Kihara's hibernation is a total mental freeze.

PS: RUTO'S BOMBSHELL IN SCRIPT.

Mfangano:
RUTO'S BOMBSHEL

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=__BWrxXKnY8

''Na mimi nataka niulize watu wote, hasa sisi tuliyo kwa uongozi ya serikali.
–--Tujue ya kwamba,
Kenya ni nchi inayo ongozwa na sheria;
na nchi ambayo inafuata sheria, ni jukumu la kila mmoja wetu kahakikisha ya kwamba tunafuata sheria.
Na sheria haijui mkubwa na mdogo,
sheria haina kabila haina dini.
Sheria ni sheria.
Na kila moja wetu lazima tufuate sheria na tuweke taratibu ambayo kila mkenya ambaye aheshimu sheria, yeye anapatiwa heshima yake.''

---''We have a cardinal responsibility to respect, because this is a country of law.
Kenya the foundation of our nation is the foundation built on the rule of law,
and every public officer have their  responsibility,
–--individual and collective,
to make sure this country is built on the firm foundation of the rule of law.

And even when we go to the realm of court orders, it is the responsibility of every public officer.
Individually and as a government, the jubilee administration respects the rule of law and respects every court order issued by a competent court of law in Kenya.

And we want to say categorically, that any public officer who disobeys the law,
who disobeys court orders,
they will carry their cross individually,
they will be held personally responsible for violating the law, or violating any court order.

The slide to anarchy and impunity will begin the day we don't respect the rule of law, and the day we don't respect court orders in our country.

Every citizen, every public officer, we have a duty as citizens of this nation to ensure that the foundation of the rule of law is not sabotaged by anybody in any manner, anywhere.''

NB:

–--''Lakina wacha bwana, ile ya Kissii was njama ya chama ya ODM! Good for them, were it not for the abuse and waste of public resources. Hiyo haiwezikani. Hiyo tumekataa!''

That is the future president talking, Candidate Ruto pitching! no forked tongues!? :*

--- Quote ---SHOCK AS RUTO SAYS UHURU IS TURNING KENYA INTO A DICTATORSHIP THROUGH DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS!
•12 jan. 2020
--- End quote ---

Mfangano:
A DELICATE POWER BALANCE NAIROBI

Some things are pretty simple and straight forward. But the power balance reduces them to complex and intractable situations. In this respect, I like to especially think of the case of the Islamic republic of Iran. The oil-rich country boasts a set of independent-minded clerics at the helm. They busy themselves nationalistically confronting the uber domineering imperialism of the USA and her local errand boys: Saudi Arabia and Israel. And that is not to mention the gang of EUnion journey girls, France, the UK and Germany. The latest treacherous dagger lurch of the latter  has been to re-impose sanctions on Iran, citing her renegence on the JCPOA, --the nuclear deal, yet it was Trump who unilaterally broke off from the deal.

For sooth it is all but a power game. Might will be right. The odds are huge against her, but the underdog is no walk-over. There is a whale of a load of fight in the  small dog. It forces the powers that be, to the indignities of ritual combat, scripted theatrics, lest it be the case of the Austro-Hungarian lordship casually moving in to teach little Serbia a lesson. Little Serbia is still here, but the mighty AH empire no longer, her former ruling house,  now tabloid commoners.

So precarious is the situation at our local too. Consider the following hints in Kenya, a scripted combat.

--- Quote --- Mr Sonko blamed people in his office, whom he did not name, for making the payments behind his back. “I blacklisted the companies and blocked their payments after the Environment Committee raised issues,” he said outside EACC offices after he emerged from an eight-hour session with the investigators.
The governor is under investigation over allegations that his administration failed to remit tax deductions to the state, including those arising from payments made to suppliers and contractors, value added tax and income tax on profits.

Mr Sonko claimed that the Sh4.5 billion non-remitted taxes accrued before he came into office and it is a problem he “inherited from the former regime” of former governor, Evans Kidero.
--- End quote ---

And the linkages
--- Quote ---Mr Sonko told investigators that two months after he was sworn in as governor in August 2017, the Treasury released Sh100 million to the county through the Integrated Financial Management Information System. The money was meant to pay Amaco for services rendered, he told EACC detectives.

Upon receiving the payment, Amaco wired more than Sh20 million in bank transfers of Sh10.7 million, Sh7.5 million and Sh5.3 million to Arbab.
--- End quote ---

Treasury released? That would be Rotich and Thugge. Neither did CBK's Njoroge  flag the operation of course. Take this clue …. at predetermined outcomes.

--- Quote ---Henry Rotich's policy review clips Patrick Njoroge's powers at CBK
Moses Michira 16th June 2016
“The bill further seeks to amend the Act to involve the Cabinet Secretary in the management, control and conduct of the affairs and business of an institution and enhance penalties as a deterrent factor in relation to offences under the Act,” Mr Rotich said in the Finance Bill currently before the National Assembly.

SEE ALSO :This man messed up a whole country

CBK has retained oversight powers over the banking sector including slapping sanctions and fines on violators of sector guidelines- another aspect that the CS wants to have a say in. It could be interpreted as the National Treasury’s response to Dr Njoroge independence in executing his duties. He has been described as uncompromising.
Widespread abuse

Bank executives have found it rough since Njoroge was appointed to head the CBK mid last year. But the governor has streamlined financial reporting that tended to overstate profits in what he terms as a ‘race to the bottom’.
--- End quote ---

But the full story of the HOLES in the IFMIS system has not been told. Auditor General Eduard Ouko and budget comptroller Agnes Odhiambo, like Henry Rotich and Kamau Thugge, leave the scene without coming clear on the great diversion which IFMIS worked out to be. If they live long enough to reach the ripe old ages when one wants to die with a clear conscience, truly they will grant exclusive interviews to young journalists, or ghost-writers of memoirs. But if there is a radical, sub-constitutional change, they will of course all be executed for negligence and complicity in national economic sabotage.

Their duplicity is well-documented in the accounting failures of stuff like the Eurobonds.

But back to the delicate power balance in Nairobi today.

--- Quote ---Documents seen by the Nation show that Amaco Insurance has had a running contract since 2013 to insure Nairobi County government vehicles. On the other hand, the same company has an ongoing three-year contract with Arbab Auto Care Ltd, a garage located on Kangundo Road, where the county government’s vehicles are taken for repairs. The contract was signed on June 30, 2016.

Arbab is owned by Anthony Otieno Ombok, alias Jamal, who is alleged to have paid the governor Sh3.4 million
--- End quote ---
Nothing complex there. Rotich at the treasury is stealing public money to fund William Ruto and allies. Whether he knows it or not, Sonko's Nairobi accounts are being used as a clearing house for the loot. But the date 2013 suggests in deed an inherited deal from the Evans Kidero era.

Continuity one would say.

Then the complexity of power. Ruto isn't just your ordinary shop-lifter or treasury parasite like the Harvadian Rotich, now disgraced and fully replaced by Ukur Yattani. The Hustler Singh is the man who practically made Uhuru Kenyatta President. His Kalenjin backyard holds hundreds of thousands of Gikuyu peasants and businessmen hostage. And it is understood what happens in case push comes to shove and the Kenyatta court openly refuses to endorse him. The Hustler is the most dynamic politician of his generation; his private collection of skulls includes who is who; Daniel Arap Moi occupying centre stage.

That is not the kind of thief other thieves easily push toward the guillotine and hope to keep their heads.

And so we see DPP Haji winning many prices but keeping clear of the centre of combat: No convictions. This has to be what the Chinese call …... the death by a thousand cuts. It has to be attrition.

Killing corruption can kill the host. Required is not just any other surgeon.

THE SONKO FALL

Mike Mbuvi Sonko has been well prepared. But however a fat hog him and Nairobi county may be, he is merely a sacrificial lamb; he is merely a toe to be cut down so that the giant Ruto may limp, a bit. Slow down, a bit.

Then
--- Quote ---Seven creditors to AMACO Insurance, a company linked to the Deputy President William Ruto have filed for its liquidation.

In a notice published on December 27 Kenya Gazette, any creditor or contributory of AMACO has been asked to appear in court for the hearing set for January 30, 2020.
--- End quote ---
Nothing to worry about, says AMACO. They are still awash with cash!

Of course they are. It is just designed for other purposes, not paying off creditors.

NB: FARCE IN MULEMBELAND: What are the parallels between the Jacaranda grounds sh!tflood, and the teargas at NABONGO GROUNDS, MUMIAS.

--- Quote ---Police teargas Ruto's allies, block meeting parallel to BBI rally

Saturday January 18 2020

Running battles were the order of the day in Mumias, Kakamega County, on Saturday, as Deputy President William Ruto's allies attempted to hold a gathering parallel to a grand BBI meeting.

They politicians included MPs Justus Murunga (Matungu), John Waluke (Sirisia), Didmus Barasa (Kiminini), Dan Wanyama (Webuye West) and Charles Gimose (Hamisi).
Former Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwale and former Sports Cabinet Secretary Rashid Echesa joined them.
The politicians were to hold their meeting at Nabongo Grounds in Mumias, but police cordoned off the area, as key leaders attended the Building Bridge Initiative rally at Bukhungu Stadium.
--- End quote ---
Your history

--- Quote ---Feaces Dumped At Jacaranda Grounds In Bid To Stop Rally, NASA Supporters Claim

by  Merxcine Cush November 28, 2017,

NASA enthusiast have said that the Jacaranda grounds have been made in habitable for holding the function due to the wreathing smell of feaces.
They have blamed the county government of Nairobi of dumping the feaces in the area making it in habitable.

The police are currently engaging in running battles with NASA supporters trying to access the venue.There is  a clear media block out of the happenings at Jacaranda as none is broadcasting the happenings at that venue where NASA is supposed to hold the memorial rally.

--- End quote ---
Vindu Vichenjanga!

Sonko has been having a bit of a Karma of late!

--- Quote --- Nelson Havi‏@NelsonHavi
Mike Mbuzi Sonko dumping foul smelling waste at Jacaranda for the stench to scare away mourners attending #NASAMemorial. What a chokora Governor?
22:56 - 27 nov. 2017 
--- End quote ---

Mfangano:
THE PRESIDENT AND HIS INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

The DailyNation recently fronted a dangerous article. It is a dangerous because it is factual, and this time about the power dynamics at the core of the state of Kenya today.

The truth is dangerous always.

Once more we have reiterated, that the most opaque, secretive, manipulative and darkest department of government has become the most instrumental in effecting government policy under president Uhuru Kenyatta. Normally under any regime, the secret service is enough beyond oversight. Now in Kenya, today 2020, they are confirmed as not just beyond oversight, nay, they have evolved into a DIVINITY.

They are beyond customary scrutiny; they are beyond parliamentary control, they are beyond institutional political control, they are beyond legal control, they are not just a power unto themselves –--that one they always are and were; but they are now beyond a a PAPACY.  They are the Alpha and Omega of Kenya. They are the regime.

It is a spectacular coup. It is the wet dream of every intelligence service. A state as their private fiefdom.

Absolute power.

Yet that is a poisoned chalice. History has proved time and again, absolute power will corrupt absolutely.

So we can predict with absolute certainty: Maj General Philip Kameru will be no exception. His absolute power will corrupt him absolutely. And that to the detriment of our much-abused-but-beloved motherland, Kenya.

(NB: corruption in power is also called intellectual corrosion: so Maj. Gen. Philip Kameru and his outfit failed to caution the GoK (department of immigration), with binding advise, that General Miguna Miguna is not worth an INTERNATIONAL RED ALERT! The result is an international round of comedy in which Janyando Miguna can board any international flight and fly to every continent and country except East Africa! –--that comedy is a symptom of the intellectual erosion at Kenyan intelligence, the first disease of absolute power! parochialism!).

The nation better braze for much more terrible consequences of yet more decisions based on tunnel vision.

--- Quote ---How NIS regained Uhuru’s trust and confidence

Sunday January 19 2020

By NYAMBEGA GISESA

In the wake of the incessant terror attacks in 2013 and 2014, the relationship between the then National Intelligence Service (NIS) Director-General Major-General (Rtd) Michael Gichangi and President Uhuru Kenyatta was so strained that the President had grown tired of receiving intelligence briefs.

People in the know say the relationship was further tested by a confrontation between the spy chief and other security chiefs, among them the then military chief Julius Karangi and police boss David Kimaiyo, over the Mpeketoni killings in which al-Shabaab militants slaughtered more than 60 people.

The bad blood among the intelligence and security honchos resulted in the forced retirement of Maj-Gen Gichangi, who was blamed for not doing enough in gathering intelligence to avert the attacks.

Maj-Gen (Rtd) Philip Kameru, his successor, in a meeting with senior officers of the spy agency, promised to repair the public image of the intelligence agency and regain the confidence with the President. 
--- End quote ---

National Intelligence Service Director-General Philip Kameru. He has managed to restore the glory of the NIS. PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP 

But, with many Kenyans still nursing broken ribs from the slaughtering performance of retired or not intelligence mole, Colonel Cyrus Oguna, before JFK live, the absolute confidence upon the abilities of the men of intelligence may prove very misguided for the son of Jomo, President Kenyatta.

Some are not mincing words.

Maj. Gen. KAMERU AS THE HEAD OF THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

--- Quote ---“The intelligence agency has become the enforcer of government policy.

Although it is difficult to place a yardstick, it has emerged as the most trusted entity in public service in the Uhuru era,” says Edward Wanyonyi, a graduate of war studies from King's College, London.
Last week, as he announced Cabinet changes in which Agriculture Cabinet Secretary Mwangi Kiunjuri was fired, President Kenyatta — in his most overt recognition of the importance of the spy agency — directed it to deal with cartels in his government.
“I direct the NIS to undertake a rigorous review of all cartel groupings that have become leeches, sucking away the blood and sweat of hardworking Kenyans. I want the review to pay particular attention to cartels operating in the public systems of budgeting, procurement, regulation and the illegal rigging of markets,” he said.

“It should also put the agriculture sector under the microscope. Once this review is completed, I further direct the DCI to take necessary action, working alongside the DPP, to confront these cartels with every instrument available.”

SHADOW GOVERNMENT

Not only has the NIS become the most powerful security and intelligence agency in the country but Mr Kameru is also close to the President.
The NIS has now become heavily involved in the running of the country with its extended mandate including political intelligence, economic intelligence, active measures, counter-intelligence, political security and law enforcement through the multi-agency team.

“The NIS is now fully involved in national safety and security ranging from issues dealing with counter-terrorism to economic crimes. They are also involved in local governance and political issues, including giving birth to the “handshake” between ODM leader Raila Odinga and President Kenyatta and also on foreign policy matters,” says Byron Odera, a security analyst and a former Special Forces commando.
--- End quote ---

And some historical overview
--- Quote ---The Special Branch was started in 1926 by the colonial government as a small department within the police force.
It was later made an independent department and, in 1969, renamed the Department of Security Intelligence.
In 1998, the National Security Intelligence Service was created with retired Brigadier Wilson Boinnet as the first director-general.
Brig Boinnet was succeeded by Maj-Gen Gichangi, who steered the agency through the transition to National Intelligence Service under the new Constitution.

Historically, the spy agency has played a key role in the running affairs of the country.
After the death of founding President Jomo Kenyatta, the then Special Branch director James Kanyotu “managed” events, ensuring that the then Vice-President Daniel Moi became acting president, overcoming efforts by powerful men in government who did not want Moi to ascend to power.
--- End quote ---
Now, while stale political science serves an equally stale theory of  TRIAS POWERS and their separation, Uhuru Kenyatta has degenerated to practising an archaic form of rule by intrigue. He is apparently wholly relying on the dark arts of the darkest men within the darkest departments of state.

It is the collapse of transparency. It is the collapse of the balance between the Executive, The Legislature and the Judiciary. It is a very Roman crisis, it is a classic. The senate, the emperor and the people are so at odds, government has become the theatre of the absurd. –-For instance the Vice President and official leader of government business, William Ru to, has become the head of the opposition. And the official head of the opposition, the treasonably sworn-in as peoples president, Raila Odinga, the official twin of the official head of state, the imploded Uhuru Kenyatta.

That easy switching of roles is a political theatre of the absurd. Not to mention the spectacular ease with which TangaTanga does an about turn and will now be the main course at BBI rallies, starting today in Mama Ngina grounds, at 001's Mombasa. It is high comedy at the highest institutions of the land.

That is a dangerous drift.

Continued;

OF SECRET SERVICES EVERYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYHOW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version