Author Topic: Estranged wife loses bid for hefty upkeep as court advises job hunt  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Court shows another free-loader the middle finger.. I think court should have gone further and order her to contribute upkeep for the kids.

Estranged wife loses bid for hefty upkeep as court advises job hunt
SUNDAY JUNE 30 2019

In Summary
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Estranged wife loses bid for hefty upkeep as court advises job hunt
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »
very nice.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 03:09:56 PM »
The biggest losers are always their children.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:22 PM »
Very bad.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 02:37:51 PM »
This issue of upkeep needs such judges. Unless she has toddlers she could always surrender them to working dad
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 03:33:10 PM »
This issue of upkeep needs such judges. Unless she has toddlers she could always surrender them to working dad

He should sue her to contribute the kids' upkeep... as the judge notes she can easily land a job. What a parasite.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 07:59:19 AM »
The husband provides for the kids...and still give the woman 500 dollars. The woman should just work arse off like everyone else - find a job and earn a living.

Ms Makau further noted that Thiery, an Ethiopian national, pays school fees of $9,000 (Sh921,060) per term for each of their two children.
The children study at high-end institutions in Canada and England, the court said, adding Thiery also paid for their upkeep.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 12:46:04 PM »

He should sue her to contribute the kids' upkeep... as the judge notes she can easily land a job. What a parasite.

I recall Joe Mucheru had issues with his bae. She does nothing, claims she had fibromyalgia or some other imaginary condition so she had never worked.

That's the way to go

I'm sure feminists are seething in their own rage
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 01:57:31 PM »
Capitalism founding philosophy of ownership has messed up rational humans. You are my husband I own you and everything you have!! You are my wife- my one and only!! You are my kid- my everything!! What the fockery this be??
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution