Author Topic: ODM transformation TO a Luo Only Party (NDP) is on course.  (Read 1260 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
ODM transformation TO a Luo Only Party (NDP) is on course.
« on: June 28, 2019, 10:03:37 AM »
Nanok & turkanas basically gone. I think right now ODM has some support in Coast thanks to Joho - but we shall see how Kingi & Kilifi squad - go - if they join Mvurya in Ruto team - then the  Mijikenda will be gone - and Joho will be a naked king without cattle. Where else do we see ODM support - maybe Busia - but Ojaamong is already on his way out. Maybe Oparanya in Kakamega :) who is just influential in his small base of Butere. Gusii is basically gone - except for Arati.

So ODM come next election will be exclusively Luo party.

In meantime Raila is supposed to be very strong, Jubilee very dead and other stories from Robina :). The chief beneficiary of ODM collapse under it's own weight is WSR - who is supposed to be in some big trouble.

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/odm-kicks-out-turkana-governor-josphat-nanok-as-party-vice-chair-260534/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ODM transformation TO a Luo Only Party (NDP) is on course.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 05:55:06 PM »
Kindly also update us on Jubilee transformation. How many factions so far? - Kieleweke, Tanga Tanga, wa Iria Civic Renewal Union, Moses Kuria Democratic Something, Ruto United Green Movement :) It is now down to pastoralist party - URP.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 06:54:27 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kindly also update us on Jubilee transformation. How many factions so far? - Kieleweke, Tanga Tanga, wa Iria Civic Renewal Union, Moses Kuria Democratic Something, Ruto United Green Movement :) It is now down to pastoralist party - URP.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »
Jubilee's comedy of errors:

The former vice chair and the Party Leader's personal advisor tours tv stations, weddings and church functions tearing into the Deputy Party Leader. A week ago the Secretary General was doing the rounds on audio saying the Deputy Party Leader should atone for the Kiambaa massacre by building a shrine.  A few days ago, of course, the Deputy Party Leader calls DCI claiming some CSs, PSs and other faceless MKM want to assassinate him. He has a heavily reducted letter as "proof" of this plot... which has now been "authenticated" as a forgery by his office.  :D :D

It is not easy to tell fact from fiction about Jubilee. No elections. No meetings. No known chairman and vice. No known stand on any issue - succession,  Handshake, referendum, corruption. They can't even call a meeting due to fear of mayhem. All we know for sure is that there is a vicious civil war in there - with amorphous factions and bizarre claims. Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindyo.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 07:18:55 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001332057/new-poll-shows-odm-less-popular odm popularity less than 20%.By 2022 Raila and ODM will be happy with 15% national support

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 10:32:49 AM »
Pundit you are not an ODM member. You belong to something-faction of the former Jubilee party, which did everything except winning the last presidential elections. Why are you weeping loud at your bereaved neighbor's house when you can't mourn for the corpses rotting all over your kitchen?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 11:54:58 AM »
Raila remain the greatest impediment to kenya progress - just like Ruto remain kenya greatest hope in the near future. So I have to keep tabs on both.And Uhuru of course. I don't care much about the others.
Pundit you are not an ODM member. You belong to something-faction of the former Jubilee party, which did everything except winning the last presidential elections. Why are you weeping loud at your bereaved neighbor's house when you can't mourn for the corpses rotting all over your kitchen?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 12:12:27 PM »

Nice analogy.. Jubilee is a warzone and someone worries about mere small noises in the neighbor's house. With Gema gone - Ruto is left with URP pastoralist coalition. Hence the tantrums and circus we are being treated to daily. I heard he will call a Jubilee PG - let us see how it goes.