Author Topic: Kind of systemic corruption that is very damaging than headline ones  (Read 1201 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
We may become Nigeria if we don't need this in the bud. KPLC seem corrupt head to toe.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/High-bills-Kenya-Power-staff-stole-from-you-/1056-5174594-xq43alz/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kind of systemic corruption that is very damaging than headline ones
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 03:01:59 PM »
The embedding of NIS officers in all these thugs dens is very interesting.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 03:50:14 PM »
The embedding of NIS officers in all these thugs dens is very interesting.
NIS were doing nothing really considering outside Alshaabab we don't have real external threats.I hope they systematically clean up all the systemic corruption including in judiciary,police , immigration and all critical services..nhif and hospital corruption is now systemic..so is nssf and pensions dept.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 12:51:40 AM »
Is this really a case for DCI?

Is this Corruption as we know in Government, or KPLC Management Competence?

The stake holders (where Finance Ministry holds 50.1% control) should handle this mess, and be hold management accountable, demanding that they crack the whip on their subordinates.

We may become Nigeria if we don't need this in the bud. KPLC seem corrupt head to toe.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/High-bills-Kenya-Power-staff-stole-from-you-/1056-5174594-xq43alz/index.html

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 11:43:48 AM »
This is real socio-economic terrorism. Government officials have turned into terrorists since Jubilee. The embedding of NIS is genious and producing results. They are dismantling the terror networks which mwananchi interacts with daily. There is nothing I drear than having to interact with government offices where you know nobody among these terrorists - frustrating as shit.

I once had to wait outside an office in KU for over an hour coz suckers were 'on lunch' - talking talking bullshit.... nowhere to sit... only for the suckers to look at my paper 'after lunch' and say go to next office! They need to be terrorists watchlist!!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 06:09:19 PM »
This vindicates my point about Mr Normalize Graft. Imagine this level yet it's illegal and small fish often face the wrath. What of Zamunda with an overt moneybag in charge?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 12:41:45 PM »
Precise, moral authority from the to is required. it is impossible to have a pigs sty on top and expect the bottom to be cleaned on orders of the pigs.
The NIS guys will start sharing the loot with their targets and will/are only exposing selective cases where the targets have already eaten and are unwilling to share. 

This vindicates my point about Mr Normalize Graft. Imagine this level yet it's illegal and small fish often face the wrath. What of Zamunda with an overt moneybag in charge?