Author Topic: Pundit, ODM has withdrawn from Wajir By-election  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Pundit, ODM has withdrawn from Wajir By-election
« on: April 09, 2019, 03:37:24 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, ODM has withdrawn from Wajir By-election
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:06:53 PM »
Yes - I think Ruto need to concentrate on Coast - and keep the fire burning in Luhyaland - esp Busia - once that his done - ODM will officially be Luo Party - and Raila will score 15% or less in 2022.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 08:07:23 PM »

Nope- can we say Jubilee was scared too in Embakasi? - following your logic. It's a tactical move to favor the Kanu candidate - and fail Ruto boy Kolosh. Pundit has run the clan math am sure.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:13:26 PM »
Robina  - hio checkers yenu - when Dr Ruto is playing chess - mutalia sana.Turns out ODM ran to press to steal the thunder - ODM candidate was on his way to Hustler Office to resign.

Here is Ruto facebook post....

Mohamed Yusuf's decision to withdraw his candidature from the Wajir West mini poll is a bold move that defines him as a selfless leader. He has subordinated personal interest to that of his people to defeat divisive politics and champion unity, development and bettering the lives of Wajir residents.

With leaders from Wajir County, led by Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud at the Karen office, Nairobi County.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 09:18:28 PM »
Clan is important hehehe

Nope- can we say Jubilee was scared too in Embakasi? - following your logic. It's a tactical move to favor the Kanu candidate - and fail Ruto boy Kolosh. Pundit has run the clan math am sure.

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 09:25:32 PM »

Are you betting on the KANU candidate?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 11:08:18 PM »

Pundit suggests the ODM candidate has thrown his weight behind Jubilee's Kolosh. But Pundit is known to spin so not sure. Whoever the ODM withdrawer backs will win.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 11:12:42 PM »
It seems Pundit is telling the truth - for once :) - which is very rare. Ruto man Kolosh will nick it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 02:22:27 AM »
Mister Higgins - are you a real genius? - or a fake one like Pundit and Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »
Gideon Moi is hopeless. Ruto beat him in Baringo South by snatching Kamuren. Hopelessly tight-fisted and lazy son of privilege.

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 10:17:46 AM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 02:27:25 PM »

And you? i don't mean to be mischievous it's a genuine question. Don't take stuff we say here too deep, in any case we have no say of events past nipate. Pundit and Ruto got chops that don't quite translate to popular benefits. Ruto is master in liberal utility of hard cold dough & other vices to get support and that's it. Pundit naye ni armchair genius.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 02:34:18 PM »
Armchair pundit that has predicted national & local elections to the dot :). That saw UhuRuto presidency as early as 2008. My fren - be luckly to be reading my free punditry.My punditry is as result of very many years of political analysis - I started I think around std 7 - and consumed lots of newspapers - and I understand our kenya politics - as much as Prof Hornby who has PHD in it.

Ruto doesn't uses money & other vices alone - he deploys all the arsenals - he is very serious go-getter - which explain his meteoric rise in politics, business and academia.

And you? i don't mean to be mischievous it's a genuine question. Don't take stuff we say here too deep, in any case we have no say of events past nipate. Pundit and Ruto got chops that don't quite translate to popular benefits. Ruto is master in liberal utility of hard cold dough & other vices to get support and that's it. Pundit naye ni armchair genius.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2019, 02:40:03 PM »
Armchair pundit - tafakari hiyo

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 02:43:59 PM »
Check MOAS prediction of governors.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2019, 02:45:26 PM »
Check MPs prediction

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2019, 02:46:07 PM »
Senate

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2019, 04:12:55 PM »
You are good in number crunching - Quant - not genius. Hao ni kama Newton, Einstein ama Elon Musk. You are analytical with access to ethnic data - & passionate about things political - leading to a flow of insights. If we were to discuss a subject of my passion - robotics - i may appear to be genius - cos i wire them day and night.

Armchair pundit that has predicted national & local elections to the dot :). That saw UhuRuto presidency as early as 2008. My fren - be luckly to be reading my free punditry.My punditry is as result of very many years of political analysis - I started I think around std 7 - and consumed lots of newspapers - and I understand our kenya politics - as much as Prof Hornby who has PHD in it.

Ruto doesn't uses money & other vices alone - he deploys all the arsenals - he is very serious go-getter - which explain his meteoric rise in politics, business and academia.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 04:16:15 PM »
Lovely tabulations hapo; you must be a Data Scientist by day job.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »
Generally i agreed with you about MOAS 2017 - NASA lost - hata Omollo could not cook his way out of reality. We differed (still do) on Jubilee primaries - which was pure charade and Rutocracy. It's what i mean by "vices" - there's barely anything genuine about Ruto - ukora tupu. Misapplication of smart big IQ to do evil - waste in short.