Author Topic: Raila, Orengo and ODM coup against Ruto cuttout from 82 coup script  (Read 570 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Orengo utawezana na warembo kweli ? Kamanda you are next....politics at the lowest denominator

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Raila, Orengo and ODM coup against Ruto cuttout from 82 coup script
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 06:28:07 PM »
Those are gunias of stolen cash talking.  I am wondering when kamwana will come out stand behind "his man" the hustler in this impeachment talk.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Raila, Orengo and ODM coup against Ruto cuttout from 82 coup script
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 06:42:53 PM »
Orengo and Raila have refused to age - the amount of Kiwi they apply - must be a lot. My late uncle was with Orengo at UON in 1974! Orengo was then a student leader and I think became Ugenya Mp in 1975! Nearly all of us were not born yet. The same with Raila. Ruto was not even 10yrs old.

One would hope Orengo (Minority Leader) would be ought there doing big things!!! - not being an errand boy for Raila. Even Duale has graduated from that & now behaves like Majority Leader...and left the likes of that lady to learn the ropes...in Ruto team. First timers trying to make a name for themselves.

You cannot generally distinguish btw Babu Owino and real Babus Raila & Orengo.