Author Topic: Kiunjuri and Wamalwa at last going down hard  (Read 1069 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kiunjuri and Wamalwa at last going down hard
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:31:31 AM »
Uhuru's plan to destroy all likely kingpins is on plan. Kiunjuri even after running to baba flower girl had to be humiliated at Karura.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kiunjuri-and-Wamalwa-quizzed-on-their-role-in-dams-scandal/1056-5026032-8ck3sa/index.html

Seems only Kalenjin have the balls to call out Uhuru on his 'surprise.'

With their hanging also cleaning Ruto from the dams heist- these two are surely going down hard. They never saw it coming while it was an open secret for years.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kiunjuri and Wamalwa at last going down hard
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 10:40:18 AM »
I thought they will hang Rotich - anytime from now.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 11:02:02 AM »
To me seems Rotich is cut from same cloth as other mean economists as Kibaki, Kinyua or Ndii. All about numbers, charts, testing economic theories and once they get their cheap whiskey they is okay. With no political thuggery experience, I give it to him to have wished a healthy Treasury though he is naive for thinking his bosses are Mother Teresa. His media interviews just show his naivety of political and social realities he is operating in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 12:15:47 PM »
Rotich will go with Kiunjuri to make it look genuine. 2 birds one stone.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 02:07:35 PM »
There is no way ruto or even tantrum guy uhuru would throw Rotich under the bus - they need him as he knows how deep the mess is. He has been in Treasury since 2006, has no political ambitions and has never thrown his bosses into mess like Kiunjuri naming Muhoho in mercury sugar.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
All Ruto people will be kicked out one by one. It's not a genuine war against corruption it's a war against Ruto. Anyone who can be a Ruto runningmate like Kiunjuri is also dead meat.

There is no way ruto or even tantrum guy uhuru would throw Rotich under the bus - they need him as he knows how deep the mess is. He has been in Treasury since 2006, has no political ambitions and has never thrown his bosses into mess like Kiunjuri naming Muhoho in mercury sugar.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 03:18:10 PM »
Gout,

I know the whole jubilee government should fired but honestly mwangi kiunjuri should have been fired like yesterday. How does he allow kenya dairy board to craft insane laws and now banning manure https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Bill-to-criminalise-use-of-animal-manure/1056-5044422-13rstvh/index.html . All this agencies fall under his purview as minister of agriculture. This moron should be liberalizing and deregulating the sector instead the opposite is happening. Also someone should tell uhuru that coffee farmers don't need or want a 3b kitty. This is free money to muriuki of cooperative.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244