Author Topic: Oo is ailing and makes a plea for help  (Read 2505 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Oo is ailing and makes a plea for help
« on: March 02, 2019, 02:58:48 PM »
http://jukwaa.proboards.com/thread/9664/where-onyango-oloo-all-time

Double OO is going through some shit. I will send him $40 to help him out may be he can buy a goat. Illness will bankrupt even the most rich among us. Life can be cruel

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Oo is ailing and makes a plea for help
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 05:09:18 AM »
He and Veeritas used to go at each other all the time.
Anyway a simpler life is what one needs at times. Thats my goal...
BTW HIV became a chronic disease long time ago.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »
Oh God no. This troubles me very much. Thanks for letting us now KP. I'll call him.

OO, please stay strong. This is not the end. The best is yet to come. In solidarity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 03:14:18 PM »
But Jaluos need to start investing early enough in some rural abode. His HIV should get better with medication and I hope when he is back on his feet he remember to build himself a decent home. All along he had free land...it cost maybe 5K usd to construct modern house with water and electricity in those places. Something decent.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 04:05:06 PM »
Oo is a radical for no good reason. He left Canada without papers to come back and do nothing but do freelance work. A smart person doijg financially stupid  shit

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 10:03:17 PM »
This looks like fake news to me. Jaluos have been investing rural homes for years and do not need your advice.

But Jaluos need to start investing early enough in some rural abode. His HIV should get better with medication and I hope when he is back on his feet he remember to build himself a decent home. All along he had free land...it cost maybe 5K usd to construct modern house with water and electricity in those places. Something decent.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 11:14:06 PM »
The best we can do here is to support one of our own regardless of our difference. Once the man is back on his feet we can revisit

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 11:08:41 AM »
Pundit is a typical anti-Luo. No idea of Luoland and believes he is an expert. He should take a trip to Kisumu and its environs to see the investments being made there.

This looks like fake news to me. Jaluos have been investing rural homes for years and do not need your advice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »
I pass there nearly every couple of days - and everytime you drive from Kisumu - and you reach the Kipsigis border - at Kipsitet - it feels like you just stepped into another country - the farms become tidy, the land organized and looks just really pleasant - by the time you approach Kericho town - you're definitely in another country. Luo Nyanza looks unkempt, dirty, overpopulated and apart from dots of nice buildings here & there - you just see the same iron roofed cable houses. It akin to lower parts of Bomet - Chepalungu all the way to Narok. Not very pleasant.
Pundit is a typical anti-Luo. No idea of Luoland and believes he is an expert. He should take a trip to Kisumu and its environs to see the investments being made there.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 04:27:45 PM »
TB is contagious and bad news.  Quite a few people in that part of the world afflicted.  Good to hear he has recovered.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 12:10:29 AM »
So is most Kenya other than the Highlands.

I pass there nearly every couple of days - and everytime you drive from Kisumu - and you reach the Kipsigis border - at Kipsitet - it feels like you just stepped into another country - the farms become tidy, the land organized and looks just really pleasant - by the time you approach Kericho town - you're definitely in another country. Luo Nyanza looks unkempt, dirty, overpopulated and apart from dots of nice buildings here & there - you just see the same iron roofed cable houses. It akin to lower parts of Bomet - Chepalungu all the way to Narok. Not very pleasant.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 01:57:37 PM »
How does this explain why the worriers always raid their western neighbors for cattle? With all that Eurobond, NYS, dams dosh percolating to the grassroots why does the worrier maintain a cattle rustling default position?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 06:00:25 PM »
The poverty across rural villages and urban slums all over Kenya is depressing. If you don't get to interact with your dirty poor relatives, watching the Wings to Fly catchment areas you get a glimpse of the shit we are in.

Mkomani - Lamu.

Kavome - Machakos.

Kibera- Nairobi

Embu

2018: Mworoto- Tudor- Mombasa; Loruk- Turkana; Wakura village -Mfangano Island -Homabay; Maragoli Hills - Vihiga; Kamwangi- Gatundu North- kiambu;

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 01:04:11 AM »

That's the reality in Kenya. Other than the areas in the Rift Valley and central blessed with great weather and soil, the cash crops and  the dairy industry that the colonialist followed by massive looting of government coffers during Kenyattaa and Moi eras,  the rest of Kenya is dirt poor.

The poverty across rural villages and urban slums all over Kenya is depressing. If you don't get to interact with your dirty poor relatives, watching the Wings to Fly catchment areas you get a glimpse of the shit we are in.

Mkomani - Lamu.

Kavome - Machakos.

Kibera- Nairobi

Embu

2018: Mworoto- Tudor- Mombasa; Loruk- Turkana; Wakura village -Mfangano Island -Homabay; Maragoli Hills - Vihiga; Kamwangi- Gatundu North- kiambu;

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2019, 01:53:58 AM »
Economic Disparities in Kenya are massive.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 05:02:46 AM »
Kichwa,
And we are yet to venture out of what whites figured were arable lands in any reasonable sense. So poverty plagues almost everywhere bazungu overlooked
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 04:50:43 PM »
Exactly, pundit world view is formed by "ruto is better than Raila" and then "Kalenjins are better than luos".  He lives in a small tribal world and thrived during the fake tyranny of numbers short-lived era. The era of hand-shake has thrown him completely off the script.

Kichwa,
And we are yet to venture out of what whites figured were arable lands in any reasonable sense. So poverty plagues almost everywhere bazungu overlooked