Author Topic: Jussie Smollett  (Read 4088 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Jussie Smollett
« on: February 17, 2019, 09:55:48 PM »
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Jussie Smollett
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 11:12:33 PM »
Do these Nigerians have names?  Normally the police readily share suspect information.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 11:12:09 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 05:47:28 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 07:03:51 PM »
Do these Nigerians have names?  Normally the police readily share suspect information.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/15/brothers-questioned-in-jussie-smollett-case-released-by-police/

No charges?  Given the history of CPD(and many police forces across the US) with black people, I'll just wait for more information, maybe charges(to present evidence for scrutiny), and see who to believe.  At the moment I believe Jussie but that can change.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
http://archive.fo/qZ5Qg
Might have to be swallowed given the new development.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 04:31:56 PM »
http://archive.fo/qZ5Qg
Might have to be swallowed given the new development.

The proposition in this "new development" is that Jussie is a complete idiot.  And we have two Nigerians, who are not facing any charges, and CPD as primary sources.  Let's wait for the all the facts to come out.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 08:38:25 PM »
Termie your boy is guilty as hell

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/21/arts/television/jussie-smollett-arrest-salary-letter.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

What's the theory?  That he didn't like his salary so he staged an attack against himself?  These days I don't read fiction because the news gives me the fix I need.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bimnji

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 02:54:47 AM »
Atleast use some white actors when you are black and staging a racial MAGA attack, goddammit . Very dim guy

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 02:04:09 PM »
Termie your boy is guilty as hell

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/21/arts/television/jussie-smollett-arrest-salary-letter.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

What's the theory?  That he didn't like his salary so he staged an attack against himself?  These days I don't read fiction because the news gives me the fix I need.

Black and gay. He wanted sympathy probably to save his dwindling fortunes at the Empire.

Both attackers have already confessed and are released. They did no crime really, they can say they merely pulled a prank. This boy? He is sinking.

But then again, denialism ain't bad.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2019, 02:04:45 PM »
Atleast use some white actors when you are black and staging a racial MAGA attack, goddammit . Very dim guy

Termie says that's BS. The attack was real

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2019, 03:32:22 PM »

Termie says that's BS. The attack was real

The atttack was real.  Jussie reported it.  It was caught on camera.  The suspects appear to have confessed.  The fine details about motive are contested.

Where is the BS?  That this is how Jussie asks for a pay rise.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 07:37:22 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/business/media/empire-jussie-smollett-fox.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

What other reasons would Fox have for dropping him over a homophobic attack?

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 06:11:34 PM »

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 10:01:11 PM »
Black and gay  privilege carries the day

?s=21

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2019, 12:09:17 AM »
Chicago police full of shit as usual.  Glad vooke had the courage to even show up on this thread after all the declarations of guilt with zero evidence.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2019, 07:00:19 AM »
What an interesting turn of events! I wish they'd give us more info, though. This case was v high profile. I doubt the charges would've been dropped if something wasn't found that was serious. I think they'd have prosecuted it even if the evidence wasn't fully there. They'd have allowed the jury to take the fall for letting him off. Something's up.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2019, 07:04:19 AM »
Chicago police full of shit as usual.  Glad vooke had the courage to even show up on this thread after all the declarations of guilt with zero evidence.

No Termie, they are on the right. If the boy was so clean then he would have cleared his name in court instead of some backdoor deals

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 09:50:41 PM »