Author Topic: Migori Senatorial candidate, Eddy Oketch  (Read 3421 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Migori Senatorial candidate, Eddy Oketch
« on: October 04, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »
What a brilliant young man, the sky is the limit...

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Migori Senatorial candidate, Eddy Oketch
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 10:02:37 PM »
842404000083390464[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 10:07:53 PM »
1047499022016176128[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 10:12:06 PM »
Win for Eddy would be a win for the young and the disenfranchised.....it would be good to see what this young man can do...rare talent like Ken Okoth mp for kibra

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 01:41:49 PM »
Nope. I don't see this happening.

Why is RAO holding his hand? Does he miss Fidel?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »
Veritas, that is cold. Whatever you think about RAO, he is still a human being a losing a child is not easy for anyone regardless of your position.  I wish you could take that back. RAO has natured and sponsored many young politicians including Ruto, Duale, etc even when Fidel was a live.  The death of Fidel and the sickness of Rossy is really tough on RAO but he has kept all that in private and never talks about it in public. Eddie will soon get an opportunity to lead Migori in one way or the other.  Raila has really held Eddy's hands including traveling with him abroad and introducing him to his global network. Eddy now has the inside track of ODM in Migori and  his time will come. Let him warm up on the sideline a little bit. Breaking through in Politics is tough and timing is everything.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 05:40:55 PM »
Raila instead of nurturing this young talent he is ready to torpedo his political career to elevate his good for nothing cousin Achilo Ayacko. You should see the kind of nasty gutter campaign ODM is running in Migori..Questioning Edy 'luoness'  plus his source of meager campaign funds all that led by sultan Joho who cannot imagine an orphan like Eddy becoming a senator.   The evil side of Joho, Junet mohammed and raila has been in full display.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 06:53:04 PM »
1047868557097402369[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »
1047892205715841026[/tweet]][/url]

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 07:09:25 PM »
Patel. I am tired of you crying, Raila, Raila, Raila here all day long as if Raila works for you.  What have you done to nurture this youth or any other youth more than Raila. Kwenda uko.  Raila has natured this youth than he has to.  Just last year, Raila come with this youth to the USA and introduced him to a lot of people. Eddy understands politics and he is very well placed to join Migori electoral politics very soon. Even the youth has to work hard and pay their dues. You are too bitter with Raila to even reason properly. If  Eddy cannot wait for his turn then he can run like Obado did and win. I am sure Raila will be very happy if Eddy can win on his own without the party machinery. Raila also needs ODM and has to play by the rules of the party.

Raila instead of nurturing this young talent he is ready to torpedo his political career to elevate his good for nothing cousin Achilo Ayacko. You should see the kind of nasty gutter campaign ODM is running in Migori..Questioning Edy 'luoness'  plus his source of meager campaign funds all that led by sultan Joho who cannot imagine an orphan like Eddy becoming a senator.   The evil side of Joho, Junet mohammed and raila has been in full display.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 07:36:36 PM »
I see they are seeing Ruto ghosts everywhere. I hope Eddy upset the apple cart.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
This thread is not about me its about Eddy Oketch whom ODM is questioning his Luoness based on his middle name Gicheru.....Eddy through his schooling and community work has connections with vanguard and that's why Raila came with him last year...get it. Raila is ODM party leader I get that and that's why he refused to let the party run primaries so he can hand his cousin nomination certificate...I am all for fairness and justice...let everyone get a fair shake

Patel. I am tired of you crying, Raila, Raila, Raila here all day long as if Raila works for you.  What have you done to nurture this youth or any other youth more than Raila. Kwenda uko.  Raila has natured this youth than he has to.  Just last year, Raila come with this youth to the USA and introduced him to a lot of people. Eddy understands politics and he is very well placed to join Migori electoral politics very soon. Even the youth has to work hard and pay their dues. You are too bitter with Raila to even reason properly. If  Eddy cannot wait for his turn then he can run like Obado did and win. I am sure Raila will be very happy if Eddy can win on his own without the party machinery. Raila also needs ODM and has to play by the rules of the party.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 07:52:52 PM »
That's Raila and his team default settings...'when you cut corners you can never be free'

I see they are seeing Ruto ghosts everywhere. I hope Eddy upset the apple cart.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 10:01:02 PM »
Oketch is giving Babu nightmares. A meeting was cancelled because supporters for both faced off.

I think Nyanza redemption will come from South
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »
That's really sad...the biggest losers  will be Migori people and off course Raila is looking for ways to blame Oketch for violence and cast the youthful candidate in bad light. First they had to isolate him and cutoff funding by claiming that Ruto was funding his campaign and now this! You can never win against Raila and his hooligans

Oketch is giving Babu nightmares. A meeting was cancelled because supporters for both faced off.

I think Nyanza redemption will come from South

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 12:28:06 AM »
Its not about Raila its about Migori people and who can bring the community together and harness resources to create opportunities for the people especially women and youth. Ayacko was there, what did he do with the positions he had in the past, matter of fact he has an ambassadorial position waiting for him, why cannt he serve as an ambassador and let Eddy the community organizer help Migori County. Migori county has once in a lifetime opportunity to produce a future leader. 

The young man may just disappoint Babu

https://www.facebook.com/robertalai/videos/327933684606896/

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 12:34:28 AM »
Eddy Oketch in his element....change that you can believe in

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2018, 03:24:13 AM »
Kichwa, you misunderstand me. No doubt RAO is suffering but he shouldn't be traversing the globe holding a boy's hand in public.

Eddy started an NGO and good for him. Politics is another matter. If Eddy was some home grown thug eg. leader of some gang or cartel etc. then there could be a chance because he can translate those skills to the political arena. I haven't seen any evidence of Eddy demonstrating his understanding of politics, politics in Kenya, of corruption, extrajudiciary killings etc etc.

I see a smiley guy. There are thousands of Kenyans just like Eddy who have studied higher degrees at reputable institutions using Africa as their story. I can name 20 in close vicinity to me. I watched his PAD clip littered with wazungus and got no sense of pride for Kenya and a sore lack of self-awareness. Can he even shout at a crowd? Has he ever volunteered for a political campaign? If he's serious about forging a political campaign, then maybe he should study politics, work for government agency (not NGO) for at least 10 years, volunteer at ODM campaigns, take on admin role at ODM office, do that for 20 years and then maybe he'll be considered the next Ruto. But right now? His lack of self-awareness makes him look like a fool.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2018, 04:41:40 AM »
Veritas your comment reminds me of one Hillary Clinton in 2007 mocking obama the community organizer and why he need to take a back seat in democratic bus. If you would have paid attention on the clip you would have noticed that was taken around 2011-2013...yrs ago. Eddy is proud of his community listen to the clip again you will hear him mention how the whole village and community  coming together  to chip in for his education changed his life.........
Kichwa, you misunderstand me. No doubt RAO is suffering but he shouldn't be traversing the globe holding a boy's hand in public.

Eddy started an NGO and good for him. Politics is another matter. If Eddy was some home grown thug eg. leader of some gang or cartel etc. then there could be a chance because he can translate those skills to the political arena. I haven't seen any evidence of Eddy demonstrating his understanding of politics, politics in Kenya, of corruption, extrajudiciary killings etc etc.

I see a smiley guy. There are thousands of Kenyans just like Eddy who have studied higher degrees at reputable institutions using Africa as their story. I can name 20 in close vicinity to me. I watched his PAD clip littered with wazungus and got no sense of pride for Kenya and a sore lack of self-awareness. Can he even shout at a crowd? Has he ever volunteered for a political campaign? If he's serious about forging a political campaign, then maybe he should study politics, work for government agency (not NGO) for at least 10 years, volunteer at ODM campaigns, take on admin role at ODM office, do that for 20 years and then maybe he'll be considered the next Ruto. But right now? His lack of self-awareness makes him look like a fool.