Author Topic: Recent threads are like  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Recent threads are like
« on: June 25, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »
Ruto dick measures 12 inches..

Pundit responds..
"It is longer than that if you take his closeness to moi in the urinal. His dick must be 4 feet..when he was 18 years I saw him peeing in kerochi

Raila supporter

No human has a dick that long

Pundit
Ruto grew his dick using milk and honey ..he has a secret rope he hangs on his balls

In essence this has become a circle jerking contest

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Recent threads are like
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 07:21:47 PM »
Good one.  Hilarious.  I have observed kichwa will cross a crocodile infested river if Raila crosses it.  Pundit same with Ruto.  Omollo will wait and see if it hurts or benefits GEMA first.  Robina will praise Pundit for jumping in but wait safely on the bank...
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:21:59 PM »
Ruto dick measures 12 inches..

Pundit responds..
"It is longer than that if you take his closeness to moi in the urinal. His dick must be 4 feet..when he was 18 years I saw him peeing in kerochi

Raila supporter

No human has a dick that long

Pundit
Ruto grew his dick using milk and honey ..he has a secret rope he hangs on his balls

In essence this has become a circle jerking contest

Funny negro
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 01:24:51 AM »
Good one.  Hilarious.  I have observed kichwa will cross a crocodile infested river if Raila crosses it.  Pundit same with Ruto.  Omollo will wait and see if it hurts or benefits GEMA first.  Robina will praise Pundit for jumping in but wait safely on the bank...
Hehe...and what about Termi, Kadame, Global and vooke? Hk? Higgins?

Oh yeah, where moonki @? Hes so lost. Mya too.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 05:51:32 AM »
Correction- If they are fake crocs.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 10:13:48 AM »
Njamba can't miss a chance to practice American foul-mouthed slang. You're well on your way to being a proper American. Straight from Kijabe kishangi direct to Deleware.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 12:19:51 PM »
I sure hope Moonki returns here. I like it when he weaves and knits Pundit into complex knots using Pundit's own words :D.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 02:17:29 PM »
He is your twin. He nitpicks and has tunnel vision. It hard arguing with him. I like Kichwa style. He argues his point, rebute/rebuff and doesn't engage in kind of utoto you're well known for.
I sure hope Moonki returns here. I like it when he weaves and knits Pundit into complex knots using Pundit's own words :D.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 06:08:59 PM »
Hehe...and what about Termi, Kadame, Global and vooke? Hk? Higgins?

Some people are hard to read.  I think I would be crossing only if I get to swing on Maraga's balls of steel.  vooke would already be in canaan waiting to push the hustler back into the river.  Higgins would be in the water a few meters ahead of the hustler even as he asks Pundit if it's a wise move.  Hk would be trying to gauge the size of the crocodile meat market.  Without budging from his position.  MoonKi would be explaining in great detail how it will all end in tears.  Without budging.  I think Kadame would cross in a glider behind Raila.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
Some people are hard to read.  I think I would be crossing only if I get to swing on Maraga's balls of steel.  vooke would already be in canaan waiting to push the hustler back into the river.  Higgins would be in the water a few meters ahead of the hustler even as he asks Pundit if it's a wise move.  Hk would be trying to gauge the size of the crocodile meat market.  Without budging from his position.  MoonKi would be explaining in great detail how it will all end in tears.  Without budging.  I think Kadame would cross in a glider behind Raila.
:roll:

You forgot Global.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 01:06:29 PM »
KM is a generous soul who allows you to get away with genocide.
He is your twin. He nitpicks and has tunnel vision. It hard arguing with him. I like Kichwa style. He argues his point, rebute/rebuff and doesn't engage in kind of utoto you're well known for.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread