Author Topic: Anne Ngarita is Starving  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Anne Ngarita is Starving
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:22:19 PM »

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Anne Ngarita is Starving
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 03:31:52 PM »
Well, judiciary should address this issue for everyone - not ngirita only - but good for them to raise this issues - our prisons and police cells need to be modernize. We have to respect the rights of the accused.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 04:05:46 PM »
There were times when the opposition detainees used to complain of bad food and nobody paid them any attention.  Hopefully if this war on corruption goes on, we may have even more high level government officials go to jail and complain. There is always an upside to everything.

Well, judiciary should address this issue for everyone - not ngirita only - but good for them to raise this issues - our prisons and police cells need to be modernize. We have to respect the rights of the accused.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 04:25:07 PM »
Either Matiangi or Kiunjuri is headed to the slammer. We should see the issues Moody Awoori tried to address and was jeered being raised afresh.

My money is on Matiangi since he is of no use to the three Demons: Uhuru, Raila and Ruto. He is a Liability to Uhuru; An impediment to Bill and an old enemy to Raila. Finally the 3 have something they agree on. Like I have always said when two or more demons agree on anything and that things happens to be you, find God in a hurry!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »

Hilarious picture when you consider the subject matter.

Omollo,

Welcome back.  I am waiting for your take on the handshake.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »
Matiangi is un-touchable. Kiunjuri is on his way down - I don't know what he did or said...but something flipped btw him & UhuRuto.
Either Matiangi or Kiunjuri is headed to the slammer. We should see the issues Moody Awoori tried to address and was jeered being raised afresh.

My money is on Matiangi since he is of no use to the three Demons: Uhuru, Raila and Ruto. He is a Liability to Uhuru; An impediment to Bill and an old enemy to Raila. Finally the 3 have something they agree on. Like I have always said when two or more demons agree on anything and that things happens to be you, find God in a hurry!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 04:57:20 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »
Meanwhile

Try cracking this crypt nd you will earn free millions
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 05:35:31 PM »
Never been a fan of weaves.   Ever.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 11:40:16 PM »

Wacha wivu(pun)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2018, 08:30:04 PM »

Wacha wivu(pun)
lol! This pastor has humor.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244