Author Topic: Judiciary revisiting?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Judiciary revisiting?
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:01:05 PM »
Odunga goes to Machakos, Judicial review has Mativo.
With Odunga and Mumbi Ngugi out of town, Milimani is now compliant.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Judiciary revisiting?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:24:45 PM »
Add that to another Okuyu AG, resistance is the only way out.  None Kiuks who still think they are in this government are hallucinating. Ouru is now working exclusively for his kikuyu legacy.  The likes of Pundit, Robina et all  remind one of windy's Harriet Tubman quote-"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."  God knows we tried.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:38:39 PM »
We are still in GoK. Thank you. Kikuyu replaced a Kikuyu. That seem about what we expected.
Add that to another Okuyu AG, resistance is the only way out.  None Kiuks who still think they are in this government are hallucinating. Ouru is now working exclusively for his kikuyu legacy.  The likes of Pundit, Robina et all  remind one of windy's Harriet Tubman quote-"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."  God knows we tried.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 05:48:42 AM »
You are in deep slumber- One day you will be glad that we were not.

We are still in GoK. Thank you. Kikuyu replaced a Kikuyu. That seem about what we expected.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 06:30:56 AM »
I see Kichwa wants to save us from imaginary suffering. He even quotes Harry Tubman!
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline 804063

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 09:27:02 AM »
You are in deep slumber- One day you will be glad that we were not.

kIchwa

How much has Ojinga costed kenya  as a Nation since his first misadventure on 1st August 1982.

We would be hovering near Singapore status by now if Gen. Mohamed had just finished the  coup plotter.