Author Topic: Bob Godec Advice  (Read 3554 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Bob Godec Advice
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 08:01:38 PM »
This election was supposed to be over August 8th and Jaluo beaten to submission by August 15th but here we are Mid Feb 2018 with 2 president. I doubt Uhuru can venture in western, Nyanza or coast region without a huge contingent of police force. This is not your old grandma country, the ground has shifted, political boundaries redrawn,  no room for moderates only the extreme will survive.

This is the time for the "faint hearted NASARITES", to get off because the terrain is going to be rough. I have never seen a movement so much more energized than ever.  If Jubilee and the foreign envoys knew what is happening in NASA they would not bother focusing on Raila.  Right now even if Raila were to recognize ouru, Raila would be left behind by the movement just like Weta, Kalonzo and Mdvd, have been left behind. Things have changed so much and it is nolonger the old days when Raila would say "kibaki tosha" or would strike a deal with "ruto". Those were the old days. NASARITES know their leaders and even Raila cannot choose it for them. I remember telling you folks a long time ago that this is not the old Raila party like, LDP, NDP, ODM, etc.  This is the first time Raila is just a member of a movement and is trying just as hard as any other member to keep up with the movement as it gets radicalized everyday. Trying to destroy Raila like they destroyed Kalonzo, Weta and Mdvd is a very bad idea because then you will have to deal with people who do not care about travelling to the US and are young enough to stay in jail or even die. I know what is going on at the heart of NASA and there I sound there like moderate.

Raila needs to talk nicely to Uhuruto. A few of his cronies can be appointed ambassador and parastatal chairman. Siasa awaachie Joho na Kalonzo.

Kalonzo couldn't attend inauguration because he did not have his bodyguards!  It was painful watching the disconnect between Kalonzo and the people he claims to lead.  This guy, MDVD and weta should probably decamp and join jubilated mobster.  They don't have what it takes to stay the course.  That should make things less fuzzy.
Pundito, don't you get tired of saying "Raila has no power", "Raila is finished", blalabla.  If something is finished and Kaput, why do you have to repeat it so many times unless you are retarded. Nobody really cares what you think of Raila or NASA, we have a plan and all the time in the world to execute it. Ouru on the other hand is pressed for time-we are not.

Bazungu also need leverage.Raila has shown he has no capacity or leverage..so he is now a little irritant that Nairobi ambassadors are bossing around. No power. No leverage. And yet he has 43% of Kenyan voters. It amazing how he has weaken his position.
What I find funny?
Babu had rushed to US CSIS to beg for intervention

But evidently he hates what he got

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2018, 08:53:20 PM »
Repetition is the first principle of learning esp for slow learners like you. I enjoy teaching you real politik and so you'll see me around. Obviously your ivory towers ideas are also amusing read and so I keep reading them just for the laughs.
Pundito, don't you get tired of saying "Raila has no power", "Raila is finished", blalabla.  If something is finished and Kaput, why do you have to repeat it so many times unless you are retarded. Nobody really cares what you think of Raila or NASA, we have a plan and all the time in the world to execute it. Ouru on the other hand is pressed for time-we are not.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 09:04:49 PM »
There is nothing I am going to learn from someone who supports tribalists, corrupt, thieves and dictators.  Ouruto only stole the 2013 elections and then they tried to steal the 2017 and are now caught. They will never steal an election again.  I have zero respect for dictators like Moi or Museveni no matter how long they rule.  Ouruto will not even last that long and I have zero respect for them too.  In other words, there is nothing I can learn from you. I hate everything that you stand for in politics.

Repetition is the first principle of learning esp for slow learners like you. I enjoy teaching you real politik and so you'll see me around. Obviously your ivory towers ideas are also amusing read and so I keep reading them just for the laughs.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2018, 09:10:03 PM »
There is nothing I am going to learn from someone who supports tribalists, corrupt, thieves and dictators.  Ouruto only stole the 2013 elections and then they tried to steal the 2017 and are now caught. They will never steal an election again.  I have zero respect for dictators like Moi or Museveni no matter how long they rule.  Ouruto will not even last that long and I have zero respect for them too.  In other words, there is nothing I can learn from you. I hate everything that you stand for in politics.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2018, 09:11:26 PM »

Is this an admission that Baba's victory was stolen?  If that is the case, most sane people, in my universe, would be concerned less about the vow than the theft.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 09:15:37 PM »

Is this an admission that Baba's victory was stolen?  If that is the case, most sane people, in my universe, would be concerned less about the vow than the theft.

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 09:23:09 PM »

Ok.  Then the stuff you said earlier doesn't make sense.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 09:31:30 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 09:36:24 PM »

How am I supposed to know?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 09:50:32 PM »

True...if you pretend what you said makes sense.

Harriet Tubman