Author Topic: Bob Godec Advice  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Bob Godec Advice
« on: February 12, 2018, 04:52:58 AM »
He continues to push the narrative that last year's events were minor problems that you find in any democracy.  That Raila and kamwana should just have a chat about it and all will be well.

After all the neutered SCORK accepted it, why can't Raila? he says.
Meanwhile, the Opposition must accept the decision of the Supreme Court to uphold the election of October 26. Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto are the legitimate President and Deputy President of Kenya. The Opposition needs to accept this as the basis for the dialogue that it and many Kenyans want. Stoking and threatening violence are not acceptable, nor are extra-Constitutional measures to seize power.

https://ke.usembassy.gov/kenyas-democracy-crossroads/
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Bob Godec Advice
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 05:27:34 AM »
2 topples supposed to happen this year all staged in kenya
1. Sudan
2. Ethiopia
So who is Raila or democracy to stand in the way? Iko 'chinda'. It all boils down to Hamellica Vs China man

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:44:39 AM »
I am starting to think he has a personal retirement plan with Kamwana's vast monetary resources.  He must really think NASA are stupid to legitimize Ouru as a pre-condition for meeting Ouru.  There is really nothing that will ever come out of Ouru talking to Raila at this stage of struggle.

He continues to push the narrative that last year's events were minor problems that you find in any democracy.  That Raila and kamwana should just have a chat about it and all will be well.

Meanwhile, the Opposition must accept the decision of the Supreme Court to uphold the election of October 26. Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto are the legitimate President and Deputy President of Kenya. The Opposition needs to accept this as the basis for the dialogue that it and many Kenyans want. Stoking and threatening violence are not acceptable, nor are extra-Constitutional measures to seize power.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 08:36:50 AM »
When all western envoys united to ask Raila to stop his nonsense it surely is the time to stop nonsense :)

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 08:44:09 AM »
Highly doubt in few months it will all be clear.  Remember how quick we were to dismiss Akombe?

I am starting to think he has a personal retirement plan with Kamwana's vast monetary resources.  He must really think NASA are stupid to legitimize Ouru as a pre-condition for meeting Ouru.  There is really nothing that will ever come out of Ouru talking to Raila at this stage of struggle.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 09:12:49 AM »
No award for guessing what the Chinese or Japanese or Indian envoy thinks  :)

When all western envoys united to ask Raila to stop his nonsense it surely is the time to stop nonsense :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »
The African Union endorse those views. Raila continues to weaken the little leverage he has had since SCORK gave him a second bite.
No award for guessing what the Chinese or Japanese or Indian envoy thinks  :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 09:25:35 AM »
What about Pombe Magufuli?

The African Union endorse those views. Raila continues to weaken the little leverage he has had since SCORK gave him a second bite.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
This is just business.

What about Pombe Magufuli?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »
Raila needs to talk nicely to Uhuruto. A few of his cronies can be appointed ambassador and parastatal chairman. Siasa awaachie Joho na Kalonzo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 10:39:05 AM »
I think his game-plan is not to retire. He knows he has zero leverage against Uhuru now. I bet he fancy his chance against Ruto in 2022 and so he must ran in 2022. He is going to wriggle himself out of Kalonzo-MaDVD and have retinue of governors who won't be contesting to form a pentagon...Johos & Oparanyas & Prof Kivuthas. In the meantime he will destroy Kalonzo and MaDVD as being cowardly & pro-jubilee KANU.
Raila needs to talk nicely to Uhuruto. A few of his cronies can be appointed ambassador and parastatal chairman. Siasa awaachie Joho na Kalonzo.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 01:33:35 PM »
Seems disinterested Trump and May have given Godecs and Nic a free rein to act out of their intelligence and personal reading of the situation in Kenya.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 02:24:03 PM »
Raila does not need Ouruto for anything  If Ouruto agrees to recognize Raila as the duly elected president then maybe NASA may consider a dialogue. NASA supporters are way past the point of recognizing Ourutu and the envoys are wasting their time. NASA plans to formalize the assembly is on course.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 02:56:32 PM »
Nope
Brookside has lined up all their wallets
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 03:05:15 PM »
What I find funny?
Babu had rushed to US CSIS to beg for intervention

But evidently he hates what he got
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 05:07:53 PM »

Kalonzo couldn't attend inauguration because he did not have his bodyguards!  It was painful watching the disconnect between Kalonzo and the people he claims to lead.  This guy, MDVD and weta should probably decamp and join jubilated mobster.  They don't have what it takes to stay the course.  That should make things less fuzzy.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
Bazungu also need leverage.Raila has shown he has no capacity or leverage..so he is now a little irritant that Nairobi ambassadors are bossing around. No power. No leverage. And yet he has 43% of Kenyan voters. It amazing how he has weaken his position.
What I find funny?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 05:31:14 PM »
This is the time for the "faint hearted NASARITES", to get off because the terrain is going to be rough. I have never seen a movement so much more energized than ever.  If Jubilee and the foreign envoys knew what is happening in NASA they would not bother focusing on Raila.  Right now even if Raila were to recognize ouru, Raila would be left behind by the movement just like Weta, Kalonzo and Mdvd, have been left behind. Things have changed so much and it is nolonger the old days when Raila would say "kibaki tosha" or would strike a deal with "ruto". Those were the old days. NASARITES know their leaders and even Raila cannot choose it for them. I remember telling you folks a long time ago that this is not the old Raila party like, LDP, NDP, ODM, etc.  This is the first time Raila is just a member of a movement and is trying just as hard as any other member to keep up with the movement as it gets radicalized everyday. Trying to destroy Raila like they destroyed Kalonzo, Weta and Mdvd is a very bad idea because then you will have to deal with people who do not care about travelling to the US and are young enough to stay in jail or even die. I know what is going on at the heart of NASA and there I sound there like moderate.

Kalonzo couldn't attend inauguration because he did not have his bodyguards!  It was painful watching the disconnect between Kalonzo and the people he claims to lead.  This guy, MDVD and weta should probably decamp and join jubilated mobster.  They don't have what it takes to stay the course.  That should make things less fuzzy.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 05:36:31 PM »
Pundito, don't you get tired of saying "Raila has no power", "Raila is finished", blalabla.  If something is finished and Kaput, why do you have to repeat it so many times unless you are retarded. Nobody really cares what you think of Raila or NASA, we have a plan and all the time in the world to execute it. Ouru on the other hand is pressed for time-we are not.

Bazungu also need leverage.Raila has shown he has no capacity or leverage..so he is now a little irritant that Nairobi ambassadors are bossing around. No power. No leverage. And yet he has 43% of Kenyan voters. It amazing how he has weaken his position.
What I find funny?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 06:01:07 PM »
Repetition is the first principle of learning esp for slow learners like you. I enjoy teaching you real politik and so you'll see me around. Obviously your ivory towers ideas are also amusing read and so I keep reading them just for the laughs.
Pundito, don't you get tired of saying "Raila has no power", "Raila is finished", blalabla.  If something is finished and Kaput, why do you have to repeat it so many times unless you are retarded. Nobody really cares what you think of Raila or NASA, we have a plan and all the time in the world to execute it. Ouru on the other hand is pressed for time-we are not.