Author Topic: miguna miguna deported to Canada  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Ole

• Regular
miguna miguna deported to Canada
« on: February 07, 2018, 04:12:09 AM »
He was reportedly put on a Canadian flight yesterday at 10 pm. Is it legal to chase away a kenyan citizen?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: miguna miguna deported to Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:36:13 AM »
I would not dignify it by calling it deportation-that's when you are sent back to your country.  This is forcibly sending a natural born citizen into exile.  Of course its illegal but we are dealing with an illegally constituted government by murderers and thieves.  Those who doubted our assertions that they stole the elections can now see for themselves.  Miguna will make a triumphant return to Kenya in the near future.  He does not have to restore his citizenship because by natural law, one cannot use his/her natural citizenship regardless of what the law says.

He was reportedly put on a Canadian flight yesterday at 10 pm. Is it legal to chase away a kenyan citizen?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 05:17:46 AM »
Sounds like a hoax probably to embarass one. Jubilee is not this stupid. Too incredulous.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 06:23:26 AM »
Circumcision is over rated, I thought Boinets, Cheruyoits, Sang and ICC criminals have undergone the cut. Well Miguna just proved he is Alpha male in that shithole formerly known as kenya.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 06:40:29 AM »
patel are you sure the man is really gone? He said in that poor quality court video the police are good in playing decoys for media to follow while he was shipped off through the back door.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 09:16:17 AM »
Robina,
Miguna is in Amsterdam on his way to Toronto. He has been forcefully been exiled. I expect violent protest in parts of nyanza and nairobi today.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 09:21:06 AM »
I thought after 2010 constitution - dual citizenship was allowed. I think this dumb-arse move from Jubilee.Miguna Miguna will make a triumph  entry if he appeals this "deportation".

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 09:48:09 AM »
Yep, that looks like MM.

http://nairobiwire.com/2018/02/moses-kuria-letter-warning-raila-odinga-miguna-miguna-illegal-dual-citizenship.html

Technically MM can't be charged for treason since he's not a Kenyan citizen. If he was a Kenyan citizen they would've killed him. Possibly considered a terrorist if he commited something like an assassination attempt on a public figure but he didn't. MM should thank his lucky stars.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 09:48:29 AM »
Okay seem if Miguna never re-applied for his citizenship then he is a foreigner :)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 10:09:22 AM »
All is not lost though. I imagine MM to go Steve Bannon and leverage on fake power. MM ought to round up his online minions while things are hot and bask in President Raila's achievements ie. re-write Wikipedia, thousands of favourable articles on President Raila's visits to etc. his policy moves etc. Kenya's such a minor country if his minions can churn out article after article on President Raila, photo op with famous politicians, celebs... tweak the captions etc. etc. in a couple years time Raila's presidency should be the norm. Jubilee have been churning out bogus and confusion for years. ..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
Wapende wasipende Miguna will soon be back in his motherland. No regime in Kenya has ever been able to exile its own citizen forever. Jubilee should learn from history and see that Raila has them exactly where he wanted them to be in the first place. Noone is now talking of the economic tasks facing the country currently. Focus is now on siasa and that is what Raila knows best.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 12:16:28 PM »
Next election is on 2022..SIASA fanya lakini as you speak Duale is processing cabinet ministers and Ambassadors. When you're done with siasa...wake up to find rest  of gov positions were shared....and next wake up to find Ruto the next PORK.

Raila has to find leverage...little he has...he continues to weaken. Now you guys are pleading against crackdown...na bado.

Wapende wasipende Miguna will soon be back in his motherland. No regime in Kenya has ever been able to exile its own citizen forever. Jubilee should learn from history and see that Raila has them exactly where he wanted them to be in the first place. Noone is now talking of the economic tasks facing the country currently. Focus is now on siasa and that is what Raila knows best.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 02:40:29 PM »
Sounds like a hoax probably to embarass one. Jubilee is not this stupid. Too incredulous.

Turns out Jubilee is extremely stupid.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 02:42:04 PM »
patel are you sure the man is really gone? He said in that poor quality court video the police are good in playing decoys for media to follow while he was shipped off through the back door.

Quite.  The thin skinned Jubilee choir girls and cry babies are a good example.  Hata Nyakundi can't have them in his movement.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 03:16:03 PM »

2022 will come and go but it will not be the 2022 you have always envisioned. First and foremost, NASA will not participate in any election until the irreducible minimums are met and more. You can therefore take your MOAS and shove it down your you know what.  2nd Miguna was illegally forcibly removed from Kenya because the cowards ran out places to hold him-too hot to handle.  One cannot renounce his/natural citizenship by the operation of law and that is why Miguna never bothered to reapply for  his citizenship and so are many Kenyans who acquired citizenship of other countries. Most of us believe that this was a bad law and now that Matiangi has brought it to fore, the matter will be litigated all the way to the Supreme court if necessary so that this silly idea that one has to reapply for his birth citizenship is settled ones and for all.  All one needs is to prove that he/she was born in Kenya and then- mambo Kwisha. 

Next election is on 2022..SIASA fanya lakini as you speak Duale is processing cabinet ministers and Ambassadors. When you're done with siasa...wake up to find rest  of gov positions were shared....and next wake up to find Ruto the next PORK.

Raila has to find leverage...little he has...he continues to weaken. Now you guys are pleading against crackdown...na bado.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 04:20:02 PM »

2022 will come and go but it will not be the 2022 you have always envisioned. First and foremost, NASA will not participate in any election until the irreducible minimums are met and more. You can therefore take your MOAS and shove it down your you know what.  2nd Miguna was illegally forcibly removed from Kenya because the cowards ran out places to hold him-too hot to handle.  One cannot renounce his/natural citizenship by the operation of law and that is why Miguna never bothered to reapply for  his citizenship and so are many Kenyans who acquired citizenship of other countries. Most of us believe that this was a bad law and now that Matiangi has brought it to fore, the matter will be litigated all the way to the Supreme court if necessary so that this silly idea that one has to reapply for his birth citizenship is settled ones and for all.  All one needs is to prove that he/she was born in Kenya and then- mambo Kwisha. 

Naswa always vows to play hard ball next time.
Try some.other line
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 06:30:11 PM »
So, a govt can declare you a non Kenyan and deport you against court orders?
What next?
Are we watching Kenyan Trump?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 09:02:56 PM »
And we have.  We vowed that this is the last elections Ouruto will steal and it is. The problem with folks like you is that you think reforms are done overnight.  This one will take a shorter time than the 2nd revolution because back then, the leaders had to start from scratch.  We have achieved a lot since 8/8 if you are being objective and this idiots are giving us more and more everyday.  The truth and time is on our side.  Take for example the illegal abduction, detention and forcible removal of Miguna from Kenya.  This is a bonanza for us.  The judiciary is now fully engaged, the international community is now fully engaged and our supporters are fired up as I have never experienced, and Miguna is now free to say anything he wants in the international media which will get into the Kenyan living rooms and cell phones almost instantly. Every major news agency is scrambling to interview Miguna. The illegal order by Matiangi will be overturned and Miguna will come back to Kenya a bigger hero than he left. The political resume that Miguna has acquired within the last few days is the envy of any politician.  Ouru is done, he is a lame duck president and a confused drunk who have given up on the idea of ever having achieved anything other than that he was a president. Bure Kabisa.

Naswa always vows to play hard ball next time.
Try some.other line

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2018, 09:11:14 PM »
What next?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2018, 11:27:22 PM »
What next?

Courts can rule all they want but if the executive doesn't obey what will the courts do?
NOTHING!!!
The only thing the court can do is fine the executive and let the fines keep piling till they are out of power. Then enforce the fines.