Author Topic: NASA Techinical Team, Next course of action  (Read 1269 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
NASA Techinical Team, Next course of action
« on: February 06, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
This Miguna thing is a smoke screen that government is using to keep us busy and derail NASA agenda. Delegate the miguna issue to some and the rest of us let us focus on the real agenda,
the agenda of forming the people government. Strike the hammer while the iron is hot, let us swear in kalonzo and the rest of the Team. Nasa technical team should advertise for job openings including cabinet positions and start taking in applications....execute.... execute

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NASA Techinical Team, Next course of action
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:50:51 PM »
The Miguna saga is a the jubilant shooting himself in the foot.  Defying court orders, while it may sate the itch for showing some muscle by kamwana and his base, it merely reinforces what any observer already knows is the breakdown of the law and with it, whatever authority the jubilant thinks he has.  Pretty dumb given that the US has already sided with the jubilated mob.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:06:09 PM »
Jubilee is irredeemable, rule of law has pretty much collapse.  Boinnet is damaged beyond repair after this he will have no choice but to step down. He can no longer enforce the law.  In a week time doctors and lecturers will be on strike so slowly but surely the country is grinding to halt. Nasa need not wait for total collapse the NASA technical team should remain focus and execute their strategy. 

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 09:10:20 PM »
Jubilee is irredeemable, rule of law has pretty much collapse.  Boinnet is damaged beyond repair after this he will have no choice but to step down. He can no longer enforce the law.  In a week time doctors and lecturers will be on strike so slowly but surely the country is grinding to halt. Nasa need not wait for total collapse the NASA technical team should remain focus and execute their strategy. 

Yes.  Law or legalism was the only piece of legitimacy kamwana could hang his claim to leadership.  And they are busy destroying it.  That does not favor Jubilee.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 11:03:13 AM »
The Miguna saga is a the jubilant shooting himself in the foot.  Defying court orders, while it may sate the itch for showing some muscle by kamwana and his base, it merely reinforces what any observer already knows is the breakdown of the law and with it, whatever authority the jubilant thinks he has.  Pretty dumb given that the US has already sided with the jubilated mob.

When your enemy goofs, you should cheer wildly as opposed to whining.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:02:26 PM »

Some of us get to choose how to react.  I prefer to share my perspectives online.  Emotions tend to get in the way of that, so I focus on them minimally.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »

Yes.  Law or legalism was the only piece of legitimacy kamwana could hang his claim to leadership.  And they are busy destroying it.  That does not favor Jubilee.

Quite. 

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 04:21:45 PM »

Some of us get to choose how to react.  I prefer to share my perspectives online.  Emotions tend to get in the way of that, so I focus on them minimally.
That's quite emotional for someone who steers clear of emotions.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 05:08:55 PM »

That's quite emotional for someone who steers clear of emotions.

We all have certain attributes by our individual standards. 

Harriet Tubman