Author Topic: Ndii and company passports withdrawn - Treason hapana machezo  (Read 1556 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ndii and company passports withdrawn - Treason hapana machezo
« on: February 06, 2018, 02:51:01 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Ndii and company passports withdrawn - Treason hapana machezo
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »
The only entity that can withdraw a passport is the court, not the govt. Given that the govt has consistnely disobeyed court orders itll be very difficult to find a court that trusts the same govt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:06:06 PM »
Said who...court is final arbirter..but Uhuru can go rogue. It is his final term. You cannot impeach him coz he has Duale.
The only entity that can withdraw a passport is the court, not the govt. Given that the govt has consistnely disobeyed court orders itll be very difficult to find a court that trusts the same govt.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 03:41:07 PM »
Court will reverse that....I mean if Al shabaab is not convinced, then know it is in vain

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 04:04:08 PM »
Said who...court is final arbirter..but Uhuru can go rogue. It is his final term. You cannot impeach him coz he has Duale.

Never ever trust any govt whether its your friend or not. Study govt history and you'll get my point. SAme people  you dine with will turn like chameleons and throw you out. Ask Mugabe. Uhuru can go rogue at his own peril. Im 100% sure that this case will turn out to be the govt on trial. Watch this!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 04:32:14 PM »
You're naive if you imagine the laws applies to Alkabab or NRM - those once are dealt extra-judicially  - Dr Ndii is not travelling anytime soon with kenyan passport - he shouldn't waste time going to court.
Court will reverse that....I mean if Al shabaab is not convinced, then know it is in vain

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
This crap of an order will be overturned.  The right to travel is not an administrative issue which the government can take away whenever they wish to.  If they were smart, they would charge Ndii with treason and then take his passport away based on the pending charges. However, to take away the constitutional rights of an individual who has not been charged or convicted of  any crime is not sustainable. The drafters of the new Katiba which Ruto opposed actually envisioned this kind of rogue government.  Kalenjins are really misadvising Ouru. Telling Ouru to go rogue and completely destroy his legacy is insane, the only problem is that Ouru will drag down Ruto with him.  Ouru and Ruto are now tied to the hip and they will go down together.

You're naive if you imagine the laws applies to Alkabab or NRM - those once are dealt extra-judicially  - Dr Ndii is not travelling anytime soon with kenyan passport - he shouldn't waste time going to court.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 06:10:11 PM »
When is the US closing Quantanamo bay? Anytime soon. This is the same for kenya - when you engage in high treason and try to overthrow the legitimate president - then you treated like a terrorist. These are basic stuff...Miguna Miguna next time will be water-boarded :)
This crap of an order will be overturned.  The right to travel is not an administrative issue which the government can take away whenever they wish to.  If they were smart, they would charge Ndii with treason and then take his passport away based on the pending charges. However, to take away the constitutional rights of an individual who has not been charged or convicted of  any crime is not sustainable. The drafters of the new Katiba which Ruto opposed actually envisioned this kind of rogue government.  Kalenjins are really misadvising Ouru. Telling Ouru to go rogue and completely destroy his legacy is insane, the only problem is that Ouru will drag down Ruto with him.  Ouru and Ruto are now tied to the hip and they will go down together.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 06:29:59 PM »
Mzungu is the real democrat. Like Uncle Sam... is a full package. Complete with rendition camps - and a rogue CIA with their "enhanced interrogation". They have even executed a few leaders in broad daylight. No kidding. All in the name of democracy. I would like to see how they treat secessionists... Wait, the secessionist president of Catalonia Spain is in exile - wanted for treason. Meanwhile a few of his cohorts have been incarcerated.

When is the US closing Quantanamo bay? Anytime soon. This is the same for kenya - when you engage in high treason and try to overthrow the legitimate president - then you treated like a terrorist. These are basic stuff...Miguna Miguna next time will be water-boarded :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »
Yeap - there are certain red-lines - when it become fuzzy whether country is acting as "civilian authority"or a "military" one. That happens during terror attack by ostensibly foreign civilian or army,overthrow or attempt to overthrow or seccession. Do we treat that as civil violation or military incursion? Uhuru has a dual role - head of military and civilian rule. Miguna declared himself a General - I hope he understands he will be dealt like a General :)

Thank god our military is 'disciplined' - but like SDLF discovered - when police are defeated - they will step in and torture everyone. These NRM kalongolongo are playing very dangerous games.

Mzungu is the real democrat. Like Uncle Sam... is a full package. Complete with rendition camps - and a rogue CIA with their "enhanced interrogation". They have even executed a few leaders in broad daylight. No kidding. All in the name of democracy. I would like to see how they treat secessionists... Wait, the secessionist president of Catalonia Spain is in exile - wanted for treason. Meanwhile a few of his cohorts have been incarcerated.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 08:29:08 PM »
When are they going to withdraw his birth certificate?  It's clear we are dealing with drowning idiots gasping for air.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 02:58:55 PM »

You're wasting your time and precious bandwidth on someone who is criminally and morally compromised.