Author Topic: Miguna isn't a terrorist  (Read 1220 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Miguna isn't a terrorist
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:07:23 AM »
He hasn't committed any acts of terrorism.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Miguna isn't a terrorist
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 10:42:20 AM »
He's been charged with
1) High treason - for adminstering oath to Raila.
2) Illegal assembly
3) Engaging in organised crime as NRM General.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:14:11 AM »
Why can't Miguna get anticipatory bail? The rest of the NRM crew don't seem interested in martyrdom.

Kona Baridi police station is worse than Limuru.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:24:42 AM »
Civil disobedience is a right not a crime. They don't have a case against MM.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 11:41:16 AM »
I see NASA crew - Joho - ndii - raila - already rushed to get anticipatory bail - but one complication arises when they continue commit crimes of treason. There is nothing in law that can protect them whilst they are actively engaging in treasonous activites. Police will simply ignore the bail - and take them to Kona Baridi police station atop Ngong hills.
Why can't Miguna get anticipatory bail? The rest of the NRM crew don't seem interested in martyrdom.

Kona Baridi police station is worse than Limuru.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 11:45:59 AM »
Matiangi should also be charged for admitting of being a member of the proscribed Chinkororo.

He's been charged with
1) High treason - for adminstering oath to Raila.
2) Illegal assembly
3) Engaging in organised crime as NRM General.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
When you get power you can do that. We wanted Raila taken to ICC for says Madoadoa should be removed and leading ODM in that war but we were told 'Safi kama pamba'.
DDP and Police enjoys the discretion to charge or not charge - Matiangi was misquoted or never uttered those words as far as it goes.
Rained on Miguna Miguna refuses to plead..I guess next is bail application to be heard...later.

Matiangi should also be charged for admitting of being a member of the proscribed Chinkororo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 12:46:28 PM »
Oh? I thought incarceration is free political capital according to Kichwa. These men should not be scared of a dark cold cell.

I see NASA crew - Joho - ndii - raila - already rushed to get anticipatory bail - but one complication arises when they continue commit crimes of treason. There is nothing in law that can protect them whilst they are actively engaging in treasonous activites. Police will simply ignore the bail - and take them to Kona Baridi police station atop Ngong hills.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 06:29:30 PM »
Imagine what could happen if uhuru had put such efforts and money into fighting economic crimes?
We couldn't be having such a thriving opposition.