Author Topic: Is Miguna Still Alive?  (Read 5913 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Is Miguna Still Alive?
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2018, 10:20:33 AM »
Okay so it appears Miguna was already charged in Kajiado. I don't know for what. But look like he might be in detention for anything 14-28 days.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2018, 11:11:07 AM »
Actually he has been throwing a few choice barbs at kamwana on his twitter feed just today.  But he normally goes off-line for a while before reappearing.  Probably just busy with the NASA technical stuff. 

I think these guys know what the jubilant is capable of.  If Jacob Juma, Msando just to pick recent random murders did not scare them, I doubt a jubilant tantrum will do anything to change the perfectly rational wariness of jubilated criminality.

My bad. He was unusually passive at the swearing-in. At least you are not on a moral pedestal like Kichwa. This is my way or the highway phase.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2018, 11:44:35 AM »
In the meantime Wiper is planning for 2022

Wiper to meet over Kalonzo Musyoka's 2022 bid
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Wiper-to-meet-Kalonzo-Musyoka-2022-election/3126390-4293110-1109fe8/index.html

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »
They are so dumb - they can't read the signs of time. This is window to defect - Raila-Joho coalition already plan life without Kalonzo.
In the meantime Wiper is planning for 2022

Wiper to meet over Kalonzo Musyoka's 2022 bid
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Wiper-to-meet-Kalonzo-Musyoka-2022-election/3126390-4293110-1109fe8/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2018, 09:31:51 PM »
I doubt Kalonzo is getting sworn in soon. Too cowed and selfish. Not sure he's immune like Raila or violable like Miguna.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/I-m-no-coward-Kalonzo-hits-back-at-Nasa-critics/1064-4294322-12wqo6dz/index.html

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 04:07:56 AM »
Kalonzo could go to Canada to be sworn in by MM. I had no idea MM had applied for Kenyan citizenship. I
knew he was a Canadian citizen and suspected he'd be deported. Glad to hear he's safe.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 04:39:25 AM »
Miguna is a natural citizen of Kenya and has never renounced his Kenyan citizenship.  He was never given the opportunity to appeal the draconian administrative action and therefore he was not deported but forcibly sent into exile.  This is a very temporary situation because Miguna will return to Kenya triumphantly after Ouruto are gone.

Kalonzo could go to Canada to be sworn in by MM. I had no idea MM had applied for Kenyan citizenship. I
knew he was a Canadian citizen and suspected he'd be deported. Glad to hear he's safe.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 07:23:30 AM »
MM renounced his Kenyan citizenship to become a Canadian citizen eons ago. I believe Canada has dual citizenship with a handful of countries but Kenya isn't one of them. He may've applied for dual citizenship in Kenya because of recent change concerning naturalization etc. with the new constitution.

Person who is a Kenya citizen by birth but ceased to be so on acquisition of other citizenship before the promulgation of the new constitution, such a person is entitled on application to regain Kenya citizenship.

http://kenyahighcommission.ca/consular-services/dual-citizenship/

A treason conviction for those who applied for re-application to Kenyan citizenship ie MM can have their citizenship revoked.

...the person is convicted of treason or of an offence for which a penalty of at least 7 years imprisonment or a more severe penalty

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 08:24:49 AM »
Few years back moses Kuria took miguna to court over dual citizenship.  The same high court judge kimaru ruled miguna never lost his birthright kenya citizenship....anyway no need to waste time with constitution crap, no one cares about constitution except NASA moderates. NASA team should be honest with itself we let the general down. 5 days and no forceful mass action called....forget the sissy moderates in nasa.