Author Topic: Is Miguna Still Alive?  (Read 5911 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Is Miguna Still Alive?
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 05:54:39 PM »
Ati globally approval.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/04/world/africa/kenya-political-repression-kenyatta-odinga.html
Hope springs eternal but for a moment can you come down to reality and realize you've given Uhuru the global approval for this crackdown and nobody really gives a f whatever is happening to NASA and it's folks. Certainly not the global powers like your adopted country US. What would they say when someone swore himself as PORK and another declared he was NRM GENERAL :D. They warned Raila not to cross the rubicon :) and he did it without an army or troops. The General miguna without a single solder :) last SOS was hilarious -' This is dire! youths need to come. Runda house no 48 :) :).

You guys are just hilarious comedians. You are not near power..it just got as worse as 80s and 90s for you. From frying pan to the fire. It all fun and easy when elite are engaging each other in TV talk shows...but when you cross the rubicom :D and invited unwashed police by doing overtly criminal stuff like 82 laughbale coup...you're just inviting BIG BIG trouble.

NRM=MUNGIKI=DISTATER. The Luo nation need to really sober up soon. The 'cowards'  in Luhya and Kamba nation will live to eat again in the national table. They just need to wash their hands.

Nobody is asking you to feel sorry for Miguna nor is anybody mesmerized with your arrogance and ignorance.  The issue is the rule of law. Their have been two court orders to release Miguna but this rogue government disobeyed them just like they did the court order to open the server. They believe they are above the law. You cannot scream rule of law then disobey the law yourself.  Jubilee has painted itself into a corner. They cannot intimidate NASA or even put fear into us. They can even kill Miguna and Raila if they want but that will not change anything to their favor-this cat is out of the bag. When we boycotted the elections on 11/26 and swore in Baba, we crossed the rubicon and we are not going back.  We have more options than Jubilee has because when people ceased to be afraid.  Whatever they do now will only exculpate our level of commitment and justify our dedication to the course of our freedom. It only took one act of cowardice to sideline Kalonzo, Mdvd and Weta, and it may only take one act of stupidity like the death of Miguna to completely wipe Ouru and Ruto out. Such is politics.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 06:00:11 PM »
I am sure Miguna will come out in his best behavior. And the other bad boys will borrow the lessons and restrict their vitriol to constructive criticism of GoK. Not the war cries they are engaged in at present. Even David Ndii knows not to cross the line. Actions have consequences.

If Uhuru wanted to go rogue he could - the way Moi used to send "Maasai morans" to hound Orengo and make him hide in parliament and not attend Kamukunji. Or well send Mungiki to mete violence. The courts ruled that Uhuru and Jubilee won the presidency; swearing in Raila is brinkmanship that GoK can outplay NASA.

Kenya is now in the stage where actors cherry pick which laws matter and which ones they will ignore.  This reference to a previous court ruling proves this point I have been making.  Using that logic, one will be hard pressed to say that swearing Raila is illegal.  Likewise, NASA supporters don't care about that ruling.

It appears Boinett has ignored further court orders to produce Miguna.  I wonder if he is smart enought to realize that legally it's his ass on the line, not kamwana's.  kamwana has no legal authority to order policemen around.  But again, maybe just of those laws that can be ignored.
Exactly. To some minds, only one law matters, the one that says Muigai can act as President. The rest are details. It's not really LAW being defended here, it's might. Keep that clear and you will not be confused by the contradictions.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 06:27:20 PM »
Kenya is now in the stage where actors cherry pick which laws matter and which ones they will ignore.  This reference to a previous court ruling proves this point I have been making.  Using that logic, one will be hard pressed to say that swearing Raila is illegal.  Likewise, NASA supporters don't care about that ruling.

It appears Boinett has ignored further court orders to produce Miguna.  I wonder if he is smart enought to realize that legally it's his ass on the line, not kamwana's.  kamwana has no legal authority to order policemen around.  But again, maybe just of those laws that can be ignored.

On this we agree. We are yet to see who prevails in the rule of the jungle.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 06:39:07 PM »
Robina, stop the moral equivalency nonsense. The court order is clear. The government must obey the court order and produce Miguna or else this country will sink into anarchy sooner than you think. Its only people like Pundit and other tribalists who believe ourutu have planary powers just because they are in office.  Anyway as we speak Miguna is being brought in court because Boinet does not want to appear in court tomorrow and he probably realizes that his ass will be on the line and not that of Kamwana as Windy so succinctly put it.

On this we agree. We are yet to see who prevails in the rule of the jungle.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 06:47:59 PM »
ODM believes the people are with them - the 'cowards' are just 3 people and NASA is otherwise intact - while to me the crack showed the trio are unwilling to put their neck on the line for Raila. The grievances are not shared evenly. The Kamba I doubt would shed a drop of blood for secession.

This debate is easy to settle - see if there will be a new presidential election before 2022 like ODM has demanded. Or a new people's republic in its absence.

NRM=MUNGIKI=DISTATER. The Luo nation need to really sober up soon. The 'cowards'  in Luhya and Kamba nation will live to eat again in the national table. They just need to wash their hands.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
Miguna could be released and re-arrested immediately - and there is nowhere a judge can take the IG. Which law allows Miguna to act as CJ and swear in Raila? When the schoolyard bully suffers a bloody nose... that's Miguna to me.

Robina, stop the moral equivalency nonsense. The court order is clear. The government must obey the court order and produce Miguna or else this country will sink into anarchy sooner than you think. Its only people like Pundit and other tribalists who believe ourutu have planary powers just because they are in office.  Anyway as we speak Miguna is being brought in court because Boinet does not want to appear in court tomorrow and he probably realizes that his ass will be on the line and not that of Kamwana as Windy so succinctly put it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2018, 07:13:18 PM »
I am sure your friend has learn very valuable lessons. If not - I expect Boinnet to continue hammering that obeying the law is not any option. Unless you're maybe rich or powerful in Kenya. Then you can practise impunity. Not everyone is allowed to do that...Raila has way more leeway than Miguna.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »
Miguna could be released and re-arrested immediately - and there is nowhere a judge can take the IG. Which law allows Miguna to act as CJ and swear in Raila? When the schoolyard bully suffers a bloody nose... that's Miguna to me.

That's the point.  There is none.  But more importantly, if some people can defy it and get away with it the law is irrelevant.  Kamwana and acolytes are reduced to openly defying the law because that is what happens when you have no legitimacy.  They have to do something dramatic to demonstrate their power(or powerlessness).  Raila's swearing in has shaken things up a bit.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2018, 08:40:54 PM »
The better question is "which law bars him from swearing a president". For one to commit a crime there has to be a law against that action and it is not up to the police to decide whether Miguna committed a crime or not. Miguna has the right and freedom to express himself and shame on you Robina for cheering, aiding and abating police brutality and dictatorial tendencies. Miguna was very careful in the way they worded and conducted the "swearing in". Only an imbecile would confuse it with the "real swearing in".  There is no way any court of law that would confuse that would convict Miguna or Raila of Treason and that is the reason they do not want to produce him in court.  What Miguna did clearly was an act of resistance, protest, self determination and freedom of expression whichever way you slice it. We in NASA are getting more radicalized by these silly and childish acts of arrogance by kamwana. Any attempt to intimidate NASA hoping that we will be scared to  express ourselves freely as provided for in the constitution will not work. Ouru and Ruto will not put us into bondage no matter how hard they try-they will fail miserably.

That's the point.  There is none.  But more importantly, if some people can defy it and get away with it the law is irrelevant.  Kamwana and acolytes are reduced to openly defying the law because that is what happens when you have no legitimacy.  They have to do something dramatic to demonstrate their power(or powerlessness).  Raila's swearing in has shaken things up a bit.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:01 PM »
Miguna needs to come out and insult Uhunye right away just to spite him and rub his previous utterances in.

Finally, NASWA has no monopoly of abusing/exploiting court process. Jubilee can and has arrested and rearrested negroes just after they are released so as to keep them in while screwing with their minds. One moment you are elated thst you are going home,and you actually take the sun and your people...next minute you are whisked away to a different cell
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2018, 09:17:07 PM »
Kichwa look like one more cold night for Miguna. He must be going crazy or crying like a baby now.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 10:35:09 PM »
The longer Miguna stays in Jail the better for the movement because such acts of cowardice only solidifies the peoples resolve and confirms there worst fears of ouruto regime. If the intended motive is to scare NASARITES, then its achieving quiet the opposite.  This are not the days of MOAS when your views were relevant.  The losers are the tax payers who will pay dearly for the time he spent in Jail. If he dies at the hands of the evil murderers, the more tax payers  will pay to his family. If Miguna comes out he will have earned more political capital and legitimacy that would have taken him years to earn on his own and you will never stop hearing from him on how ouruto tried to shut him up and failed.  Releasing Miguna sooner is more to Jubilee's interest than ours. To us this is a great political tool that has been handed to us and we will milk it to blood. 

Kichwa look like one more cold night for Miguna. He must be going crazy or crying like a baby now.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2018, 10:44:28 PM »
There was mtoto ya mbwa from Babu, you just missed it.  There are also all kinds of clips out there which you may not be privy to but which are  even more incendiary  in language.  God forbid something happens to Miguna then you will  hear and see more. This genie is out of the bottle and ouruto cannot put it back by arresting a few people here and there to "teach a lesson" but more of  a tactical adjustment.  The so called "instruments of state violence" are not immune to the laws of  diminishing returns.  The hate for ouru in Nasaland is ten fold what it was not too long ago and rising.  When Aneke the bird learned to fly without perching, that was not a retreat at all.

Miguna needs to come out and insult Uhunye right away just to spite him and rub his previous utterances in.

Finally, NASWA has no monopoly of abusing/exploiting court process. Jubilee can and has arrested and rearrested negroes just after they are released so as to keep them in while screwing with their minds. One moment you are elated thst you are going home,and you actually take the sun and your people...next minute you are whisked away to a different cell

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2018, 10:50:27 PM »
Boinet small head is hilariously captured in this cartoon.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2018, 11:32:25 PM »
Kichwa Uhuru is expressing his freedom to instill manners in renegades. As you note yourself there are loopholes in the law and the players are careful on both sides. They probably need more days to investigate and he could interfere with that hence the need to hold him incognito.

Let's see how brave Miguna will be if he is lucky to go free tomorrow. We may just be surprised. Chief Strategist Ndii is loudly silent. I am also eager to see what if anything will happen to the IG, DCI or Matiang'i for instilling overdue manners in the foul-mouthed general.

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2018, 12:05:52 AM »
Kichwa Uhuru is expressing his freedom to instill manners in renegades. As you note yourself there are loopholes in the law and the players are careful on both sides. They probably need more days to investigate and he could interfere with that hence the need to hold him incognito.

Let's see how brave Miguna will be if he is lucky to go free tomorrow. We may just be surprised. Chief Strategist Ndii is loudly silent. I am also eager to see what if anything will happen to the IG, DCI or Matiang'i for instilling overdue manners in the foul-mouthed general.

Actually he has been throwing a few choice barbs at kamwana on his twitter feed just today.  But he normally goes off-line for a while before reappearing.  Probably just busy with the NASA technical stuff. 

I think these guys know what the jubilant is capable of.  If Jacob Juma, Msando just to pick recent random murders did not scare them, I doubt a jubilant tantrum will do anything to change the perfectly rational wariness of jubilated criminality.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2018, 12:43:03 AM »
Now you are being a clown.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2018, 07:55:01 AM »
I doubt jubilee president is on the loop. It all seems like a kalejin affair
Magistrate = cheruyoit
Leader of the team that bombed Miguna house = Sang
Police leader disobeying court order = Boinnet

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2018, 09:43:20 AM »
Milimani high court - bado sioni miguna. Seem police have detention order to keep miguna in jail for quite some time. Police says Miguna Miguna is in Kajiado - look like they took him to Ngong - for more taste of cold cells.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2018, 10:17:58 AM »
Add Justice Luka Kimaru to the Kalenjin affair. Kimaru (one who doesn't sleep).
I doubt jubilee president is on the loop. It all seems like a kalejin affair
Magistrate = cheruyoit
Leader of the team that bombed Miguna house = Sang
Police leader disobeying court order = Boinnet