Author Topic: Is Miguna Still Alive?  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Is Miguna Still Alive?
« on: February 04, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
Self-proclaimed National Resistant Movement general Miguna Miguna might have spent the weekend at a police station in Lari, Kiambu County, after police refused to free him on Friday despite a court order.

Sources indicate that Mr Miguna, who was picked at his Runda home on Friday morning, was taken to Githunguri Police Station then transferred to Uplands Police Station.

CUSTODY

Police have, however, denied that the lawyer was being held at the station, even though they kept it tightly guarded from Saturday.

On Sunday, his lawyer Edwin Sifuna, Suna East MP Junet Mohamed and Busia Woman Representative Florence Mutua visited the station but the officer in charge insisted that Mr Miguna was not there.

However, Mr Sifuna insisted they had reliable information that the lawyer was detained at the Uplands station.
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Miguna-Miguna-asthma-attack-Uplands-Police-Station-lawyer-says/1056-4291516-joqqat/index.html

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Is Miguna Still Alive?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »
Hehehe.Let him sleep without a blanket in Uplands limuru.I remember when they took our blankets during our circumscion for a month and it was not as cold as Limuru but still kericho  cold with frost most morning .Miguna asked for it.Tomorrow he will attempt  to book the first flight to Canada only to discover his passport was cancelled.Ovethrowing legitimate gov is no joke.Raila may be next.Dont take some jokes too far..serikali bad ni Ile Ile.And they are being nice coz uhuru has no qualms putting lead into head as mungiki discovered

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 12:43:37 AM »
It's hard to feel sorry for the bellicose "general" who openly dared PORK to arrest him. How brave does it look now?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 03:56:17 AM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 04:18:57 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 04:35:52 AM »
MM's been incarcerated before. He's loud but he's also fearless and built to withstand martrydom. My guess is they're torturing him for info. and the good thing is he's got a mouth and will likely confuse them with a 1001 angles. Basically in a nutshell- an imprisoned MM is action to his words, garners respect and is good for his career.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 05:17:10 AM »
It's getting a little frustrating because arrest and all these kind of games are knowns known.  These are areas that NASA technical team have fully covered. There is plan A, B, C, D to counter jubilee idiots but the break down is at execution level. NASA need to make some adjustments. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 11:01:06 AM »
The abuse of court process of obtaining ex-parte orders also need to be re-looked. As far as it goes - police obeyed the court order - released miguna - and promptly re-arrested him to new charges & investigation.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 12:06:22 PM »
Miguna had it coming - it's not his ilk that deserves court protection - that's for law abiding folks. Police must have a sling of 20 charges - which they will promptly re-arrest him for every time. That video where his most vitriolic comes out - asking people to discard the despot's portraits - taunting Uhuru like they are clubmates - I wonder what anyone expected. Kadame says he's bipolar - maybe he needs a psyche evaluation before facing treason charges.

The abuse of court process of obtaining ex-parte orders also need to be re-looked. As far as it goes - police obeyed the court order - released miguna - and promptly re-arrested him to new charges & investigation.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 02:31:12 PM »

I have never seen Miguna laugh.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 02:50:22 PM »
Miguna had it coming - it's not his ilk that deserves court protection - that's for law abiding folks. Police must have a sling of 20 charges - which they will promptly re-arrest him for every time. That video where his most vitriolic comes out - asking people to discard the despot's portraits - taunting Uhuru like they are clubmates - I wonder what anyone expected. Kadame says he's bipolar - maybe he needs a psyche evaluation before facing treason charges.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 02:54:47 PM »
First of all, there will be no treason charges. Kina Kajwang are being charged with small time crimes like sijui administering illegal oaths and what-have-you. This is what vooke was talking about when he was teasing NRM for using "People's President" rather than just PORK in the oath.

Secondly, Robina, you are advocating for exactly the opposite of law. There are constitutional and legal protections for law-breakers including suspects, accused, defendants, convicted, imprisoned. These are not there for those we subjectively think are deserving but precisely for those categories of people, which is potentially everyone.

Thirdly, absolutely no one is under obligation to keep Muigai's portrait anywhere on their own premises. Miguna did not say anyone was forced to take them down, he asked people to do that voluntarily. It's far less treasonous to get rid of the president's portrait than it is to burn the flag or disrespect the national anthem of a nation, so thank goodness no Americans think these acts should now mean that legal protections afforded to all should be arbitrarily withdrawn from those they find insolent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 04:40:58 PM »
I am sure Miguna will come out in his best behavior. And the other bad boys will borrow the lessons and restrict their vitriol to constructive criticism of GoK. Not the war cries they are engaged in at present. Even David Ndii knows not to cross the line. Actions have consequences.

If Uhuru wanted to go rogue he could - the way Moi used to send "Maasai morans" to hound Orengo and make him hide in parliament and not attend Kamukunji. Or well send Mungiki to mete violence. The courts ruled that Uhuru and Jubilee won the presidency; swearing in Raila is brinkmanship that GoK can outplay NASA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 04:55:16 PM »
Miguna is like a thug caught on cam robbing a shop - who then claims anaonewa. Why can't he obtain anticipatory bail like Kaikai and Madowo? Oops the judge might be really amused by the video where he is daring Matiang'i to arrest him. The cops just granted his wish :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
Look like Miguna Miguna didn't make to the court today. Maybe he'll be held up for 14 days. He definitely has stepped on too many shoes...and this is pay-back time. If Miguna is to be charged with capital offence - I think he can be kept in a dark room for 14 days. Rumours has it the police had warrant of search and possibly of arrests. Don't know if police can hold him for more than 24hrs without presenting him in court?

Miguna Miguna is facing serious offence...took his jokes too far.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 05:25:10 PM »
The point is to send a message to Simba Arati, Ndii, et al. Noone wants to spend a weekend in a cell in freezing Limuru. Two can play the thuggery game.

Look like Miguna Miguna didn't make to the court today. Maybe he'll be held up for 14 days. He definitely has stepped on too many shoes...and this is pay-back time. If Miguna is to be charged with capital offence - I think he can be kept in a dark room for 14 days. Rumours has it the police had warrant of search and possibly of arrests. Don't know if police can hold him for more than 24hrs without presenting him in court?

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 05:31:03 PM »
I am sure Miguna will come out in his best behavior. And the other bad boys will borrow the lessons and restrict their vitriol to constructive criticism of GoK. Not the war cries they are engaged in at present. Even David Ndii knows not to cross the line. Actions have consequences.

If Uhuru wanted to go rogue he could - the way Moi used to send "Maasai morans" to hound Orengo and make him hide in parliament and not attend Kamukunji. Or well send Mungiki to mete violence. The courts ruled that Uhuru and Jubilee won the presidency; swearing in Raila is brinkmanship that GoK can outplay NASA.

Kenya is now in the stage where actors cherry pick which laws matter and which ones they will ignore.  This reference to a previous court ruling proves this point I have been making.  Using that logic, one will be hard pressed to say that swearing Raila is illegal.  Likewise, NASA supporters don't care about that ruling.

It appears Boinett has ignored further court orders to produce Miguna.  I wonder if he is smart enought to realize that legally it's his ass on the line, not kamwana's.  kamwana has no legal authority to order policemen around.  But again, maybe just of those laws that can be ignored.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 05:31:53 PM »
Nobody is asking you to feel sorry for Miguna nor is anybody mesmerized with your arrogance and ignorance.  The issue is the rule of law. Their have been two court orders to release Miguna but this rogue government disobeyed them just like they did the court order to open the server. They believe they are above the law. You cannot scream rule of law then disobey the law yourself.  Jubilee has painted itself into a corner. They cannot intimidate NASA or even put fear into us. They can even kill Miguna and Raila if they want but that will not change anything to their favor-this cat is out of the bag. When we boycotted the elections on 11/26 and swore in Baba, we crossed the rubicon and we are not going back.  We have more options than Jubilee has because when people ceased to be afraid a lot is possible and jubilee is helping us very much to radicalize our people quickly and completely.  Whatever they do now will only escalate our level of commitment and justify our dedication to the course of our freedom. It only took one act of cowardice to sideline Kalonzo, Mdvd and Weta, and it may only take one act of stupidity like the death of Miguna to completely wipe Ouru and Ruto out. Such is politics.

It's hard to feel sorry for the bellicose "general" who openly dared PORK to arrest him. How brave does it look now?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
Hope springs eternal but for a moment can you come down to reality and realize you've given Uhuru the global approval for this crackdown and nobody really gives a f whatever is happening to NASA and it's folks. Certainly not the global powers like your adopted country US. What would they say when someone swore himself as PORK and another declared he was NRM GENERAL :D. They warned Raila not to cross the rubicon :) and he did it without an army or troops. The General miguna without a single solder :) last SOS was hilarious -' This is dire! youths need to come. Runda house no 48 :) :).

You guys are just hilarious comedians. You are not near power..it just got as worse as 80s and 90s for you. From frying pan to the fire. It all fun and easy when elite are engaging each other in TV talk shows...but when you cross the rubicom :D and invited unwashed police by doing overtly criminal stuff like 82 laughbale coup...you're just inviting BIG BIG trouble.

NRM=MUNGIKI=DISTATER. The Luo nation need to really sober up soon. The 'cowards'  in Luhya and Kamba nation will live to eat again in the national table. They just need to wash their hands.

Nobody is asking you to feel sorry for Miguna nor is anybody mesmerized with your arrogance and ignorance.  The issue is the rule of law. Their have been two court orders to release Miguna but this rogue government disobeyed them just like they did the court order to open the server. They believe they are above the law. You cannot scream rule of law then disobey the law yourself.  Jubilee has painted itself into a corner. They cannot intimidate NASA or even put fear into us. They can even kill Miguna and Raila if they want but that will not change anything to their favor-this cat is out of the bag. When we boycotted the elections on 11/26 and swore in Baba, we crossed the rubicon and we are not going back.  We have more options than Jubilee has because when people ceased to be afraid.  Whatever they do now will only exculpate our level of commitment and justify our dedication to the course of our freedom. It only took one act of cowardice to sideline Kalonzo, Mdvd and Weta, and it may only take one act of stupidity like the death of Miguna to completely wipe Ouru and Ruto out. Such is politics.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 05:44:02 PM »
Actually history is not on your side. Raila was in jail for a long time and when he came out he was more popular and more committed to the struggle than ever. Miguna is coming out a new minted leader with more following than ever.  Soon he will be impossible to even arrest. Arresting Miguna has done more to elevate him politically than anything Miguna would have done for himself.  Miguna right now can ran for office in any NASA stronghold and win without breaking a sweat then you will have to deal with him.  If they kill him in Jail he will be bigger than JM in death followed by some of the biggest riots ever seen which ouruto may not survive nationally and internationally, and lastly his family will most likely win an award that will make Matiba's look like champ change.

The point is to send a message to Simba Arati, Ndii, et al. Noone wants to spend a weekend in a cell in freezing Limuru. Two can play the thuggery game.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza