Author Topic: Uhuru will arrest Raila  (Read 6138 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru will arrest Raila
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »
Lets make the silly and stupid assumption that the luos are the only people who are outraged by what's going on in Kenya-Luos are the only ones disturbed with the level of corruption, impunity, mismanagement of the economy, electoral theft, even the media ban-let us make all those silly assumptions. My question to you is, if Luos are a nation, what is Kenya?

If Luo Nation can infect at least 3 other tribes with their rage, then just maybe Kenya would explode.
most
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2018, 10:36:52 PM »
Obviously each side has its diehard bedrock - Jubilee has the advantage of the Kikuyu first and the Kalenjin who feel their "turn" in 2022 is under threat. NASA do not have this benefit and are in fact divided by succession. The Luo are the NASA bedrock and that's not a disadvantage except maybe for the optics. It's for the same reason Jubilee fronts Tuju while Murathe calls the shots.

vooke this man Joho might rain on your narrative. I said it folks, Joho is the new guy after Raila. Pundit may not agree.

Youth demand to swear in Hassan Joho as Raila's deputy
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/mombasa/Youth-demand-to-swear-in-Hassan-Joho-as-Raila-Odinga-deputy/1954178-4290034-um1h9b/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2018, 09:26:15 AM »
Joho is Raila pooddle and cannot stand alone. He looks certainly likely to ran as Raila's running mate in 2022.
Obviously each side has its diehard bedrock - Jubilee has the advantage of the Kikuyu first and the Kalenjin who feel their "turn" in 2022 is under threat. NASA do not have this benefit and are in fact divided by succession. The Luo are the NASA bedrock and that's not a disadvantage except maybe for the optics. It's for the same reason Jubilee fronts Tuju while Murathe calls the shots.

vooke this man Joho might rain on your narrative. I said it folks, Joho is the new guy after Raila. Pundit may not agree.

Youth demand to swear in Hassan Joho as Raila's deputy
https://www.nation.co.ke/counties/mombasa/Youth-demand-to-swear-in-Hassan-Joho-as-Raila-Odinga-deputy/1954178-4290034-um1h9b/index.html

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
Which means he might wind up as Odinga successor - with no visible Luo leader of Raila calibre presently. Maybe except the toxic Miguna. Joho is a demagogue without a constituency - are the Swahilis even 1%? - so much for runningmate.

If Joho can herd together the dwindling ODM constituency - which needs a miracle in the face of Ruto machinations - he can emerge as a viable national figure.

Joho is Raila pooddle and cannot stand alone. He looks certainly likely to ran as Raila's running mate in 2022.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2018, 01:49:15 PM »
You clear don't think Luos will just hand over themselves to some Joho. Never gonna happen.
Which means he might wind up as Odinga successor - with no visible Luo leader of Raila calibre presently. Maybe except the toxic Miguna. Joho is a demagogue without a constituency - are the Swahilis even 1%? - so much for runningmate.

If Joho can herd together the dwindling ODM constituency - which needs a miracle in the face of Ruto machinations - he can emerge as a viable national figure.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2018, 04:40:54 AM »

That said, I think making him a running mate would split NASWA to smithereens
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 11:45:05 AM »
The second tier - Ndii,Wanjigi & Joho & others - have rushed for anticipatory bails. It rather obvious Uhuru is no longer joking :). I see complication for them because bails cannot be used to commit new crimes. They may be covered for the "swearing-in" but not when they continue to engage in treasonous activities by acting like Raila is PORK.