Author Topic: Uhuru will arrest Raila  (Read 6140 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru will arrest Raila
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 09:03:44 AM »
Negligible consequences my foot. Is that why the oather is under arrest while the arch criminal roams free? Ama Jubilee now have love for Luos and that's what's restraining them? Ndoto.

For one the oath was watered down to some shitty People's President

It was underwhelming. Everyone calls it a mock inauguration. I was waiting for the real deal.

The crackdown is just to teach t
Babu fanatics manners

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 09:06:53 AM »
Negligible consequences my foot. Is that why the oather is under arrest while the arch criminal roams free? Ama Jubilee now have love for Luos and that's what's restraining them? Ndoto.

It was underwhelming. Everyone calls it a mock inauguration. I was waiting for the real deal.

Babu fanatics manners
And RAO doesn't need lessons in manners? Ndoto.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 10:51:43 AM »

Babu fanatics manners
He has already
Security withdrawn etc
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2018, 11:22:55 AM »

Babu fanatics manners
He has already
Security withdrawn etc
O priss. Was that before or after the act being punished? Keep looking and make another attempt. Don't give up.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »

Babu fanatics manners
He has already
Security withdrawn etc
O priss. Was that before or after the act being punished? Keep looking and make another attempt. Don't give up.
After

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »

Babu fanatics manners
He has already
Security withdrawn etc

I wonder what they would do should he order the eviction the squatter at State House.  They may just remove his last watchman.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 08:17:34 PM »
He has already
Security withdrawn etc

I wonder what they would do should he order the eviction the squatter at State House.  They may just remove his last watchman.
They'll also probably add a stone faced look and if he really pushes it, a wagging finger might be thrown in the mix, I mean, who knows; Sky's the limit.

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 10:37:09 PM »
who ever makes it to the ICC this time around won't come back.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 11:01:33 PM »
who ever makes it to the ICC this time around won't come back.
No one is going to the ICC. The groups that carried out organized ethnic cleansing in Rift Valley are the ones now in government. ICC doesn't investigate mass demonstrations.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 12:17:53 PM »
Silly personal vendetta between Kenyatta and Odinga continues to consume the psyche of whole country to the 6th decade!! Mwafrika has a long way to go before he breaks away from this primitivity.

While in the US the vendetta between A Clinton and a Trump wont do much to the fundamentals, here just like in South Sudan (Kiir-Riek buffoons) everything screeches to a halt.

Today's Uhuruto needs the Raila noise to divert attention from looming cash crunch and collapsed service delivery, just like in 2014 when they said 'opposition is too weak', thus reason they can't finish him politically. This noise will persist to 2021 to ensure polarised voting.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2018, 03:13:26 PM »
Inform our ignorant brothers on very basic issues. How can two ICC suspects, remember their cases were never terminated, dare send anybody to the ICC? :o

No one is going to the ICC. The groups that carried out organized ethnic cleansing in Rift Valley are the ones now in government. ICC doesn't investigate mass demonstrations.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 05:10:51 PM »
Dont see any other option for him now...those in odm zones need to move otherwise they may become collatoral damage .unless you are dumb then move to friendly zones.will get ugly real soon...

If we burn, you burn. There is no Jubilee without a Canaan.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 05:14:48 PM »

You are the one who thinks its a vendetta between Kenyatta and Odinga to belittle the fact that elections have been stolen since 2007, the economy is going downhill, corruption, tribalism and impunity are at their nadir.  Do not bore us with ignorance my friend.

Silly personal vendetta between Kenyatta and Odinga continues to consume the psyche of whole country to the 6th decade!! Mwafrika has a long way to go before he breaks away from this primitivity.

While in the US the vendetta between A Clinton and a Trump wont do much to the fundamentals, here just like in South Sudan (Kiir-Riek buffoons) everything screeches to a halt.

Today's Uhuruto needs the Raila noise to divert attention from looming cash crunch and collapsed service delivery, just like in 2014 when they said 'opposition is too weak', thus reason they can't finish him politically. This noise will persist to 2021 to ensure polarised voting.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2018, 05:52:47 PM »
If Luo Nation can infect at least 3 other tribes with their rage, then just maybe Kenya would explode.

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 06:39:49 PM »
If Luo Nation can infect at least 3 other tribes with their rage, then just maybe Kenya would explode.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 06:45:54 PM »
The isolated Luo is a myth.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 06:50:11 PM »

You are the one who thinks its a vendetta between Kenyatta and Odinga to belittle the fact that elections have been stolen since 2007, the economy is going downhill, corruption, tribalism and impunity are at their nadir.  Do not bore us with ignorance my friend.

The Kenyatta-Odinga rivalry is a myth from some Jubilee allied spin-masters. I've never heard NASA supporters talk of this. They are the ones with a vendetta against the Odingas inherited from that bad man who was our first president who made them swear an oath to keep that vendetta and they imagine everyone else is on that train. The youth pushing RAO and the rest couldn't care less about this imaginary feud.

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 07:10:16 PM »
The isolated Luo is a myth.

Yep.  It never gets old to the jubilant though.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 08:56:08 PM »
Lets make the silly and stupid assumption that the luos are the only people who are outraged by what's going on in Kenya-Luos are the only ones disturbed with the level of corruption, impunity, mismanagement of the economy, electoral theft, even the media ban-let us make all those silly assumptions. My question to you is, if Luos are a nation, what is Kenya?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2018, 09:11:32 PM »
Damn right, except the scions of these tribes abandoned Babu at his greatest time of need.