Author Topic: Uhuru will arrest Raila  (Read 6139 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru will arrest Raila
« on: February 01, 2018, 06:23:56 PM »
Dont see any other option for him now...those in odm zones need to move otherwise they may become collatoral damage .unless you are dumb then move to friendly zones.will get ugly real soon...

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru will arrest Raila
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:29:32 PM »
That will be the quickest way to Canaan.  The despot is being advised by GEMA dinosaurs that used to advise his father..... "go hard and ruthless" they say thinking this is 1975 Kenya...... his waterloo is coming...Kamujamaa wa Sugoi is toast too, his people were complaining about TV kuzimwa juzi..."tulilipia tv ndio tuone mambo inaenda vipi, hii sio msuri!"...they are ready to defect on account of TV switch off... na bado...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »
Not even trump or may will save raila.they warned.now the issues is how to do it with least collatoral damage

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
Not even trump or may will save raila.they warned.now the issues is how to do it with least collatoral damage
That's like saying the issue is how to detonate a massive bomb in a crowd without collateral damage. Uhuru should not let hubris in his advisors drive him. Right now, considering who is in power and who is not, who would gain from that mess, Uhuru or Raila? It's not Uhuru. If he is wise, he will be careful not to provide leverage to an opponent without guns. And the West can absolutely mess everyone up in a day, we may hate them (and this time, everyone including NASA side has a reason to loathe the West, not just Jubilee) but that feeling doesn't take away their massive rungu. They have the biggest one in the world, even China knows that, sembuse sisi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 07:08:47 PM »
West knows why Uhuru has to do this.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »
That's like saying the issue is how to detonate a massive bomb in a crowd without collateral damage. Uhuru should not let hubris in his advisors drive him. Right now, considering who is in power and who is not, who would gain from that mess, Uhuru or Raila? It's not Uhuru. If he is wise, he will be careful not to provide leverage to an opponent without guns. And the West can absolutely mess everyone up in a day, we may hate them (and this time, everyone including NASA side has a reason to loathe the West, not just Jubilee) but that feeling doesn't take away their massive rungu. They have the biggest one in the world, even China knows that, sembuse sisi.

The US under Trump could not care less if Kenya exploded.  I can't think of a less interested person than Trump when it comes to Africa.  He barely cares about Puerto Rico.  Raila and kamwana must both know that.  It has been reduced to a simple power struggle.  Thus far, it is apparent that jubilee has no authority over Raila.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 07:19:38 PM »

The US under Trump could not care less if Kenya exploded.  I can't think of a less interested person than Trump when it comes to Africa.  He barely cares about Puerto Rico.  Raila and kamwana must both know that.  It has been reduced to a simple power struggle.  Thus far, it is apparent that jubilee has no authority over Raila.
I said that in response to the suggestion that the leaders of the U.S and U.K COULDN'T intervene. We may hate it but if they wanted to, REALLY wanted to, I guarantee you they could do it with a phone call. We can protest the condescension but real is real. The mzungu can make a mess of us if he wanted to.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 07:23:44 PM »

I said that in response to the suggestion that the leaders of the U.S and U.K COULDN'T intervene. We may hate it but if they wanted to, REALLY wanted to, I guarantee you they could do it with a phone call. We can protest the condescension but real is real. The mzungu can make a mess of us if he wanted to.

That's true.  It comes with the territory being disorganized, corrupt and with no leverage.  Heck Kenya can barely defend itself against Uganda.  One could even argue the current mess is partly due to mzungu's looking the other way when things were being messed up by IEBC/Jubilee.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »
They should have arrested him already, if they were going to frame the charge the way they did. Tom Kajwang is essentially charged with enabling Raila Odinga to commit treason. Meanwhile the person accused of committing treason remains at liberty??

In court if you accuse your partner of adultery the fastest way to prove it is to haul to court, the person s/he committed adultery with as a co-respondent, ama?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 07:42:17 PM »

That's true.  It comes with the territory being disorganized, corrupt and with no leverage.  Heck Kenya can barely defend itself against Uganda.  One could even argue the current mess is partly due to mzungu's looking the other way when things were being messed up by IEBC/Jubilee.
One could and one indeed does (speaking for myself) make that very argument. The bazungu are not in it for the African or their own ideals: they are in it for the business interests of their own citizens and their own voters/lobbiers/special interests. This reflects the priorities of the current holder of World's biggest rungu ever. Bazungu game will change only if the mess becomes a matter affecting their own interests. Which is why I think Uhuru would be silly if he allowed himself to be baited into messing with the status quo which favors him, however unfairly I believe it does.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »
Uhuru has sent emissaries to Raila people ready to negotiate for nusu mkate government but Raila people insist no talks until electoral justice is addressed leading to elections in 6-9 months. That's what happening behind the scenes. ..In the meantime total boycott of business with portrait  jubilee president in Nasa zones. Sessions happening in slow motion. 

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 07:58:27 PM »
Agreed..Namibia is the major exporter of Uranium to US , supplying over 10% of US uranium every year but Trump can barely pronounce the name Namibia.  Now I hear they are broke and Trump has said Nada not even sure he will bail them out. Kenya is just a transaction and logistics state. Where dirty money is cleaned and moved to final destination.  In terms of logistic you have a lot of congo minerals including uranium transported through Kenya. Kenya is nothing but a state protected gangster paradise.  Remember Adnan Kashogi? His mt. Kenya hotel is still there and people act like they don't know it's all built by blood money....

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »
He won't arrest him.

Babu has already dropped the title President of the Republic of Kenya from his twirra bio.

Naswa are very careful not to call Babu President of the Republic.

Babu has quickly climbed down and the other course of action is to tone down the rheroric

Otherwise Babu will be arrested. It's not that far fetched and will have negligible consequences outside Luo nyanza
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 10:36:33 PM »
Negligible consequences my foot. Is that why the oather is under arrest while the arch criminal roams free? Ama Jubilee now have love for Luos and that's what's restraining them? Ndoto.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 10:52:16 PM »
Ati Babu has climbed down, down from where? Ouru destroyed his presidency by mortgaging it to Ruto and he needs to stop being beholden to the Ruto presidency and stop listening to Kalenjins like Pundit.  Arresting Raila will only escalate maneno and will not do him any good.  The only way out is dialogue.  Matters will escalate until there is dialogue leading to a complete overhaul  and reform of the electoral system. There will be no 2022 elections unless there are reforms. NASA zones will not participate in any elections until the electoral reforms are done and we will agitate for it until it is done  even if it takes 20 years.  I hear folks talks about elections in 2022 under the same circumstances and I laugh. NASA zones will boycott all elections in their zones and the campaigns will be consigned to Rift Valley and Central.  If ouru want to salvage his 2nd term and whats left of his legacy, he really needs to climb down, talk to Raila, get electoral reforms in exchange, ask for peace. For him to do this, he has to find a nice way to control Ruto.

He won't arrest him.

Babu has already dropped the title President of the Republic of Kenya from his twirra bio.

Babu has quickly climbed down and the other course of action is to tone down the rheroric

Otherwise Babu will be arrested. It's not that far fetched and will have negligible consequences outside Luo nyanza
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
[url?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3][/url]

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 04:44:24 AM »
I remember when Ouru ignored the same state department and ran for president although he was indicted by the ICC for crimes against humanity.  Now they embrace him. I am sure in due time they will get over Raila's swearing in.

[url?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3][/url]
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 07:44:40 AM »
If NASA are given an inch to break the law; they will go the whole nine yards. I don't see how Uhuru will let this go unpunished.Even US & UK are begging Uhuru to arrest Raila
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/US-and-EU-talk-on-Raila-oath-respect-of-law-Constitution/1056-4288208-kegixrz/index.html
He won't arrest him.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 08:14:06 AM »
I remember when Ouru ignored the same state department and ran for president although he was indicted by the ICC for crimes against humanity.  Now they embrace him. I am sure in due time they will get over Raila's swearing in.

They also called Mandela a terrorist until long after it was clear he was going to be SA's president.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 09:00:50 AM »
Ati Babu has climbed down, down from where? Ouru destroyed his presidency by mortgaging it to Ruto and he needs to stop being beholden to the Ruto presidency and stop listening to Kalenjins like Pundit.  Arresting Raila will only escalate maneno and will not do him any good.  The only way out is dialogue.  Matters will escalate until there is dialogue leading to a complete overhaul  and reform of the electoral system. There will be no 2022 elections unless there are reforms. NASA zones will not participate in any elections until the electoral reforms are done and we will agitate for it until it is done  even if it takes 20 years.  I hear folks talks about elections in 2022 under the same circumstances and I laugh. NASA zones will boycott all elections in their zones and the campaigns will be consigned to Rift Valley and Central.  If ouru want to salvage his 2nd term and whats left of his legacy, he really needs to climb down, talk to Raila, get electoral reforms in exchange, ask for peace. For him to do this, he has to find a nice way to control Ruto.

He won't arrest him.

He blinked, updated his twirra bios.

That's climbing down from his hubris
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.