Author Topic: Pastor vooke - Elon goes off the rail  (Read 768 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Pastor vooke - Elon goes off the rail
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:46:11 PM »
Pundit needs to travel the world.. and see proper genius face to face.

Elon Musk and the Future of Deep Space Research

Elon Musk shares his thoughts on the future of researching outer planets and deep space using Starship and Starlink.

By  Jessica Miley
April, 01st 2019

Elon Musk has shared some interesting thoughts on the future of researching outer planets and deep space.

Commenting on a Twitter post by Discover Magazine, SpaceX CEO revealed his fascinating thoughts of how the technologies being developed at SpaceX could be altered in a way that enables them to scrutinize very distant objects.

Ultima Thule
NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft is sending back data and imagery of Ultima Thule, the farthest object we can see from up close. It is comprised of two loosely connected large rocks.

There are no moons orbiting around it, neither has it rings. We also know that it is very dark red, and thanks to New Horizons’ cutting edge sensors, it is clear that some parts of Ultima Thule are redder than others.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Pastor vooke - Elon goes off the rail
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 05:19:41 PM »
I love his trailblazing. Especially with SpaceX. 

Elon Musk is an African.  It would also be nice to see his team come up with some ideas on how to solve the water and sanitation issues there.  It seems like a big deal.  Yet compared to Mars colonization, it's a walk in the park.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 08:28:12 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 02:59:40 AM »

Elon Musk is an African.  It would also be nice to see his team come up with some ideas on how to solve the water and sanitation issues there.  It seems like a big deal.  Yet compared to Mars colonization, it's a walk in the park.

What money is to be made?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 03:26:02 AM »

What money is to be made?

I don't know.  Still if it can get millions of people not to dump poop in their drinking and cooking water sources it seems like good value for money.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 07:49:54 AM »
Indeed it would be a walk in the park - creating M-PESA and M-KOPA Solar sort of solutions. But I don't figure Elon as that philanthropic, he is probably ashamed of his African roots.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527