Author Topic: state of emergency to protect kcpe candidate exams  (Read 1434 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
state of emergency to protect kcpe candidate exams
« on: October 30, 2017, 02:08:38 PM »
Jubilee has started campaign to protect KCPE from disruption upon announcement of IEBC tallies.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: state of emergency to protect kcpe candidate exams
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 02:39:25 PM »
No need for that. Attacking kids is very bad PR so expect the resistance to behave.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »
Yeap no need for doing that.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 04:14:23 PM »
No need for that. Attacking kids is very bad PR so expect the resistance to behave.
O sure. Because it's the resistance that has been clobbering, shooting and teargassing children in Kenya.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 04:19:50 PM »
O sure. Because it's the resistance that has been clobbering, shooting and teargassing children in Kenya.

How can you just show up and read my mind?  And no.  The clobberer, shooter and teargasser seems not to have suffered much PR loss just reading Robina.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 04:42:55 PM »

How can you just show up and read my mind?  And no.  The clobberer, shooter and teargasser seems not to have suffered much PR loss just reading Robina.
Surreal. Another gem? This new beast called NASA militia.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 07:09:45 PM »
The way I get it, nobody is going to attack kids. Life must go on, even with the present chaos. Uhuru will be declared El Presidente......

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:09:30 AM »

Jubilidiots are special.  I watch their wonky interpretations in awe.  Just wow.