Author Topic: Was it a Sham Election or not?  (Read 1654 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Was it a Sham Election or not?
« on: October 27, 2017, 07:06:42 AM »
I'll be listing reasons for/against pole pole
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Was it a Sham Election or not?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:00:53 AM »
It was middle finger to scork who should never have invalidated elections in first place.Now let use their impossible standard to test this one...where outside jubilee zones....nasa intimidated votes to stay away from polls if not completely paralysing iebc.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 09:06:25 AM »
Yep from start to finish.   

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 09:23:52 AM »
I think the problem has not emanated from supreme court but from IEBC incompetence.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 09:24:10 AM »
The 13th minimum will be Chebukati must go. Perhaps some diplomats too. It won't take long.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 10:34:13 AM »
IEBC claims all forms were okay - the fraud originates from Scork registar.
I think the problem has not emanated from supreme court but from IEBC incompetence.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 11:03:54 AM »
More than 11 million registered voters didn't vote. Will it be legitimate?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
What is legitimate? Legitimate is to win by 50% and 25% in half counties of votes cast - and be declared PORK by IEBC. To be functional - Gov need the parliament - senate & parliament. Uhuru won in 2013 and some people still thought he stole. Uhuru won in 8.8 with even large margin - people still think he lost. Right now he has won with 98%! and some people will still claim his GOK his illegitimate.

Uhuru need to get sworn as soon as possible and dial down on politics - and focus on delivering gok service to the people. The rest of inshas kichwa mbaya will entertain us with until we elect Ruto in 2022.

More than 11 million registered voters didn't vote. Will it be legitimate?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »
If you want to know where the problem started, there is a video of Arap mushamba narrating how he watched as kibaki rigged them out in 2007.  He does not say it, but it is clear that he learned that rigging is the only way to keep state power in Kenya.  He therefore joined Ouru and they improved Kibaki's rudimentary rigging machine, used it successfully in 2007 and were planning to use it and perfect it for the foreseeable electoral future of this country.  Stacking IEBC with people like Chiloba and a majority of the commissioners is a big part of the plan.  They became arrogant and NASA naswad them in 2017.  That is when the rain started beating us. Our job in Nasa is to dismantle that rigging machine.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 12:47:08 PM »
I'll be listing reasons for/against pole pole

Pastor preach. Stop asking obvious questions.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 05:02:28 PM »
If you want to know where the problem started, there is a video of Arap mushamba narrating how he watched as kibaki rigged them out in 2007.  He does not say it, but it is clear that he learned that rigging is the only way to keep state power in Kenya.  He therefore joined Ouru and they improved Kibaki's rudimentary rigging machine, used it successfully in 2007 and were planning to use it and perfect it for the foreseeable electoral future of this country.  Stacking IEBC with people like Chiloba and a majority of the commissioners is a big part of the plan.  They became arrogant and NASA naswad them in 2017.  That is when the rain started beating us. Our job in Nasa is to dismantle that rigging machine.

Unfortunately you cant dismantle the rigging machine. Its institutional, like corruption is, so am not sure anyone has a solution.  We thought that institutions would be left alone after the new katiba, but its worse.