Author Topic: Uhuru has scored 99.5% he is competing with Dettol antiseptic  (Read 1293 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Uhuru has scored 99.5% he is competing with Dettol antiseptic
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
What anticlimax. Uhurustan is not celebrating yet. Without laila wirrr nevel be plesident they cannot celebrate.

I am starting to think our census figures and all other population statistics are cooked

raila has shown that most of the so called elections are nothing but a ballot stuffing exercise. Right now Uhuru has 4.4 million votes. I am sure NIS is working on manipulating the other results to give him the magic 8M. Now we know our was nothing but a farce of democracy.

The world has seen the tyranny of numbers.. all Kikuyu radio stations were on GOTV for 60 days.  The GOTV could only earn uhuru 4.4 million votes

From now on the best approach is to join the oligarchs sponspored party of the day.. get in power steal and help you immediate family. There should be no other pretence

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru has scored 99.5% he is competing with Dettol antiseptic
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:55:58 PM »
We will celebrate during inauguration - supreme court last time messed us big time.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 02:09:03 PM »
We will celebrate during inauguration - supreme court last time messed us big time.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 02:11:10 PM »
We won with 54% and you dispute that - now we are doing it 99% - Sure enough I will celebrate this - the win by Uhuru and retirement of Odinga - who cares if you think I am moron.
  The celebration will be empty. The optics of winning  by 99.9% is not good and nothing to celebrate unless you are a moron.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 02:17:16 PM »
We won with 54% and you dispute that - now we are doing it 99% - Sure enough I will celebrate this - the win by Uhuru and retirement of Odinga - who cares if you think I am moron.
  The celebration will be empty. The optics of winning  by 99.9% is not good and nothing to celebrate unless you are a moron.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 02:31:50 PM »
That is the spirit. I am proud to have voted for the two amigos.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »
Two Kenyans celebrating theresults of an election for two totally opposite reasons.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 04:22:04 PM »
We are very proud to have dismantled and exposed the not too long ago considered sophisticated, efficient  and durable well oiled rigging machine and reduced the duo  to a third class primitive African dictators who do not mind "winning" a sham elections by 99.9%.  That is just the first step to dismantle, discredit and discard the duo.  Now that we have destroyed any semblance they had of legitimacy, we can embark on the next step of reclaiming our country and reinstalling Democracy.  We are really not pressed for time.  It will be done systematically and Ruto can forget 2022 because his rigging machine is now Kaput. After Ouru is declared "president", I am sure Chebukati will resign and then this IEBC which was put together by Ruto will be dismantled. 

That is the spirit. I am proud to have voted for the two amigos.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 05:08:33 PM »
Two Kenyans celebrating theresults of an election for two totally opposite reasons.

Quite.  I'm amazed at the elaborate rigging machine that may include doctoring census and school numbers, babies born, marriages, voters registration, births and deaths. Etc.

These f*ckers want the presidency bad.