Author Topic: Holding a sham election and shameless coronation  (Read 529 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Holding a sham election and shameless coronation
« on: October 26, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »
From a Njenga: LAST BOARDING CALL TO REASON
As you curse Raila and call him all manner of names try and become a better student of history. Force yourself to reflect about fair treatment and justice.

Kibaki cried foul about being rigged out in 1992 election, he cried foul again about rigging in 1997. How come no one called him a perennial loser or an eternal cry baby or even a career failure? If he was rigged in 2002 would he have accepted and moved on?

The entire 90's decade was wasted economically because of political strife based on failure to hold credible elections. How come we were then ready to pay the high economic price than accept injustice for the sake of moving on?

The economic progress we enjoyed between 2002 and 2012 was due to that one clean election and the sacrifice of Raila Odinga after the botched 2007 general election. The power of a clean election has already been exhaustively demonstrated. Why do some think there can be benefits from a fraudulent election?

Good and great people let us not be hypocrites. The 2012-2022 decade will be wasted unless we hold acceptable elections. Can we afford to lose two decades in a span of 30 years?

The Uhuruto duo have mercilessly looted and plundered the country for five years believing they will get away with it by rigging themselves back. We must not allow this to happen.

The economy is already on the deathbed. To move on is to move to nowhere.

If Raila is such a horrible man and a hold back for this country there can be no better way to retire him than through a free and fair election. Insulting the man and turning him into a punching bag will solve nothing. Holding a sham election and a shameless coronation ceremony will not deliver respite to this country.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza