Author Topic: NASWA Resistance Movement tenets  (Read 1560 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA Resistance Movement tenets
« on: October 25, 2017, 06:08:32 PM »
NASA STATEMENT ON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:
OCTOBER 25, 2017:
A NEW STRUGGLE BEGINS TOMORROW:
ftp://
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: NASWA Resistance Movement tenets
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:30:17 PM »
Lots of hogwash whose effect is more pain for their supporters

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »
Quoting NASA

This is what movements have done across the world

(1) Overthrew Tunisia's Ben Ali

(2) Overthrew Yemen's Ali Saleh

(3) Overthrew Egypt's Hosni Mubarak

(4) Overthrew Libya's Muammar Gaddafi

(5) Overthrew Ivory Coast's Laurent Gbagbo

(6) Overthrew Ukraine's Victor Yanukovych

(7) Overthrew Iceland's  Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson

(8) Overthrew South Korea's Park Geun-hye

(9) Overthrew Burkina Faso's Blaise Compaore

(10) Overthrew Gambia's Yahya Jammeh

People's sovereignty should be respected
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »
Can we have a national movement against corruption?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »
Quoting NASA

This is what movements have done across the world

(1) Overthrew Tunisia's Ben Ali

(2) Overthrew Yemen's Ali Saleh

(3) Overthrew Egypt's Hosni Mubarak

(4) Overthrew Libya's Muammar Gaddafi

(5) Overthrew Ivory Coast's Laurent Gbagbo

(6) Overthrew Ukraine's Victor Yanukovych

(7) Overthrew Iceland's  Sigmundur Gunnlaugsson

(8) Overthrew South Korea's Park Geun-hye

(9) Overthrew Burkina Faso's Blaise Compaore

(10) Overthrew Gambia's Yahya Jammeh

People's sovereignty should be respected

Quite.   Jubilee are about to feel the true power of the People.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:29:13 PM »
Why do you always assume that somehow supporters of NASA are in pain?  Fighting for peoples rights is what some of us do. Its like feeling bad for a fish in the water. I can tell you that I am feeling very good that we have exposed the thieves running this government as dictators and they can no longer camouflage themselves as democratic leaders.  They were forced today to shred the last semblance of being democratic when they came with a crude obvious plan to muscle the supreme court.  The supreme court was the only independent branch of government left and therefore we are now in a dictatorship and we will resist with all our might.  Time is on our side unless you can make an argument that dictatorship is good for Kenya. Arap Mashamba will not colonize us and rule us by force.

Lots of hogwash whose effect is more pain for their supporters
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 08:41:52 PM »
Kichwa youll once again discover kenyans are too mature and smart to fall into militancy.The last sane man will turn off nasa lights and raila will be left with few idiots in nrm.The gok will be cracking their nuts...resistance is treason. Stop digging...Ruto is going to win by 70 percent given many nasa folks now realize raila is beyond senile and are running to Ruto as we speak.Uhuru will win by 97 percent and by week end Jubilee will have super majority to fix the constitutional issues that No camp wanted fix...rogue judiciary is priority coz they may say armed resistamce is legal.You get beat in poltics...resistance..warriors alone can overrun that nonsense in single day.Why dig?Have the courage to admit defeat n live to fight another day.UhuRuto did that in 2002 and they are firmly back. My free advice wi remain...concede defeat and restrategise.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »
Most likely the "resistance" will morph into a secessionist campaign - by spreading bile everywhere. Basically continue to make non-Gema non-RV control difficult for Ruto. They can't go militant to avoid being dispatched like MRC - and to avoid bleeding support.

I think this opposition to an imaginary dictatorship is gonna be a tough sell. Kenya is a very open society where people can threaten to disrupt national elections - like they have done in Nyanza. With a new constitution and devolution - messaging will be a nightmare - without exposing the undemocratic underbelly.

Kichwa youll once again discover kenyans are too mature and smart to fall into militancy.The last sane man will turn off nasa lights and raila will be left with few idiots in nrm.The gok will be cracking their nuts...resistance is treason. Stop digging...Ruto is going to win by 70 percent given many nasa folks now realize raila is beyond senile and are running to Ruto as we speak.Uhuru will win by 97 percent and by week end Jubilee will have super majority to fix the constitutional issues that No camp wanted fix...rogue judiciary is priority coz they may say armed resistamce is legal.You get beat in poltics...resistance..warriors alone can overrun that nonsense in single day.Why dig?Have the courage to admit defeat n live to fight another day.UhuRuto did that in 2002 and they are firmly back. My free advice wi remain...concede defeat and restrategise.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »
Most likely the "resistance" will morph into a secessionist campaign - by spreading bile everywhere. Basically continue to make non-Gema non-RV control difficult for Ruto. They can't go militant to avoid being dispatched like MRC - and to avoid bleeding support.

I think this opposition to an imaginary dictatorship is gonna be a tough sell. Kenya is a very open society where people can threaten to disrupt national elections - like they have done in Nyanza. With a new constitution and devolution - messaging will be a nightmare - without exposing the undemocratic underbelly.

True,
 NASWA conjures up a beast and wants everyone to be up in arms fighting it.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 01:14:57 AM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza