Author Topic: Chebukati drops a clanger!  (Read 1089 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Chebukati drops a clanger!
« on: October 25, 2017, 03:49:43 PM »
Not.  Blames everyone, castigates police brutality, slags off Akombe.  Connie the boss was watching him like a hawk.  He's a dead man walking.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Chebukati drops a clanger!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »
The man signed for one of the toughest job around

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 04:05:42 PM »
Not.  Blames everyone, castigates police brutality, slags off Akombe.  Connie the boss was watching him like a hawk.  He's a dead man walking.

He didn't do anything totally unexpected.  The sham election goes ahead.  Like I said, it's the rule of the jungle.  Whoever makes their version stick wins.  It's hilarious when you read about people pontificating about the law, when they can pick and choose which parts to obey and which ones to ignore.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 04:16:25 PM »
At least right now they are forced to be real dictators holding clearly sham elections and intimidating the supreme court judges by killing their drivers and bodyguards only one day before they appear for elections.  This now sounds and looks like what a real dictator does instead of that earlier pretense.  Tomorrow we will have an elections where less than 40% will show up.  Anything more than 40% will be the stuffed ballots.  The case goes to SCOK as soon as the lawyers can put together a petition and we will see how long they will intimidate the judges  to keep them off the benches. Maybe they will have to kill one of the judges to send a message to the others.

He didn't do anything totally unexpected.  The sham election goes ahead.  Like I said, it's the rule of the jungle.  Whoever makes their version stick wins.  It's hilarious when you read about people pontificating about the law, when they can pick and choose which parts to obey and which ones to ignore.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 04:23:21 PM »

For me more than just ignoring parts of the law, the thing that annoys me the most is the constant weird reference to "Will of the People" whilst rigging elections.

V Strange.

Offline 804063

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 04:26:57 PM »
bryan275.

Does the "Will of the people " to you mean Nasa or Jubilee supporters or non aligned.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 04:34:04 PM »

For me more than just ignoring parts of the law, the thing that annoys me the most is the constant weird reference to "Will of the People" whilst rigging elections.

V Strange.

That's partly what I am saying actually.  Rigging elections is just as good as someone standing in Uhuru Park and swearing himself President and making it stick.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 04:48:37 PM »
bryan275.

Does the "Will of the people " to you mean Nasa or Jubilee supporters or non aligned.

It means the collective ballots of the people of kenya.  The "clean" position before padding/stuffing/forging 34A/B/C. 

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 05:09:00 PM »

V Strange.

That's partly what I am saying actually.  Rigging elections is just as good as someone standing in Uhuru Park and swearing himself President and making it stick.

I disagree, Odinga is reclaiming what is rightfully his.  His victory was stolen (Robina- I have't forgotten your comments yesterday), and his second victory will be stolen tomorrow.  Jubilee's unorthodox ways need to be met with unorthodox, unconventional and unpredictable ways.

That NASA have the numbers is now not disputed.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 06:10:10 PM »

V Strange.

I disagree, Odinga is reclaiming what is rightfully his.  His victory was stolen (Robina- I have't forgotten your comments yesterday), and his second victory will be stolen tomorrow.  Jubilee's unorthodox ways need to be met with unorthodox, unconventional and unpredictable ways.

That NASA have the numbers is now not disputed.

You misunderstood me.  Indeed, if Odinga had declared himself President today, in my opinion, that is just as legitimate(if not more) as what anybody else has been doing the past few years.  There is no law that the jubilant will obey unless it aligns with his interests.  That is why I am saying, it's the rule of the jungle.  If you can bulldoze your way, that becomes how things are done.  Laws, as far as the jubilant is concerned, are for the powerless.

Harriet Tubman