Author Topic: Maraga pulls a fast one  (Read 1502 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Maraga pulls a fast one
« on: October 25, 2017, 11:12:37 AM »
No quorum :lolz: :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Maraga pulls a fast one
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 11:25:08 AM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:34:18 AM »
Now is when the road meet the rubber. I think country need to move. Odinga simply has no votes that can make him win and time to respect the will of kenyans is now.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 12:50:54 PM »
Now is when the road meet the rubber. I think country need to move. Odinga simply has no votes that can make him win and time to respect the will of kenyans is now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 01:09:41 PM »
Maraga should not have certified that nonsense urgent but should have dismiss it like he did it to AUkot - and told them to try high court. The issues the petition raised are being canvased in lower courts and really the petitioners had sat on for 3 weeks and then suddenly a day to election - they want weighty issues heard and determined in matters of hours!

As regards to SCORK basically doing MIA - I see the hand of NIS and Uhuru here -  the Wakora 4 and Registar who perpetrated fraud in 8.8 are in for a very long ride. They better start resigning.

Mwilu and Magara are kaput - it a question of when and how.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 01:19:10 PM »

vooke, the lady is obviously shaken.  Maybe she changed her mind about going out for the pot herself at the very last minute.  Please note that this is the Post Msando/Nkaiserry age.

Uliza Akombe....

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 02:57:53 PM »
Ruto kidnapped mwilu

http://ntv-news.com/i-was-put-under-house-arrest-since-yesterday-dcj-philomena-mwilu/

The plot thickens.  Will the judges sit now?  These murderous thieving bastards need to be dealt with

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline vooke

• Enigma