Author Topic: Today CJ Maraga will save the nation  (Read 1941 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Today CJ Maraga will save the nation
« on: October 25, 2017, 06:54:49 AM »
He's going to exercise his powers to save the country from the murderous electoral fraudsters and their cohort of thieving bastards.

This is why DCJ nearly stopped some bullets last night.

Like windy says Maraga's bollocks are the size of two massive asteroids.  Thank you Jesus.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Today CJ Maraga will save the nation
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:57:52 AM »
This mess is not for Judiciary to clean. they should walk away and let it work itself out in the political arena.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 07:05:45 AM »
This mess is not for Judiciary to clean. they should walk away and let it work itself out in the political arena.

Somebody needs to be brave enough to stop the run away train and take the security apparatus from the murderous electoral fraudsters. So that we can reset and rethink this.

Maraga will do that today.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:08:07 AM »
Maranga is the only adult who has not sold his soul to the system.  Bwana Maranga save this country. A house divided cannot stand. Uhuru had a chance to save the nation but greed for power would not let him. Chebukati had a chance but greed for money would not let him.
He's going to exercise his powers to save the country from the murderous electoral fraudsters and their cohort of thieving bastards.

Like windy says Maraga's bollocks are the size of two massive asteroids.  Thank you Jesus.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 07:09:19 AM »
why should it be judiciary responsibility to arbitrate a civil war? I think everyone even west should just sit aside and let this thing be dealt with the Kenyan way. How do you really try to salvage such a situation?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 07:11:24 AM »
The most Maranga can do is buy time or postpone the bloodshed for 90 days and hope cool head will prevail.
This is it. I think this is Maranga last card. 

Somebody needs to be brave enough to stop the run away train and take the security apparatus from the murderous electoral fraudsters. So that we can reset and rethink this.

Maraga will do that today.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 07:13:25 AM »
Where is the civil war? Wish to share details...All I have seen extra judicial killings by state agent.  The public is yet to respond .
why should it be judiciary responsibility to arbitrate a civil war? I think everyone even west should just sit aside and let this thing be dealt with the Kenyan way. How do you really try to salvage such a situation?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 07:17:54 AM »
Where is the civil war? Wish to share details...All I have seen extra judicial killings by state agent.  The public is yet to respond .

So what do you call the civil strife? The state has already overthrown the constitution. So it is a civil war the only problem is that only one side has the means to kill the other is left with civil disobedience as the only option.

Maraga option biggest act was nullifying the elections. He can still top it up by Nullifying the ones that will be held today.. The court MUST let IEBC do its thing and wait for the aggrieved to lodge another case

The court ruling has been ignored and so were the court orders. The fact that the court didnt stamp its authority and get IEBC officials jailed for contempt opened a door for Jubilee to play hard ball

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 07:22:47 AM »
Maraga has no juridisction to hear this case filled too late in the day.Raila withdrew 3 weeks ago and these 3 petitioner should have rush in court then.The issues they raise are been canvassed in lower courts.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 10:46:56 AM »
We want a court supervised process.  IEBC by itself cannot run free,  fair and credible elections. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2017, 10:55:49 AM »

SCOK should set milestones for IEBC and babysit them the rest of the way until a credible election can be held.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 11:05:55 AM »
The court is in session.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 11:07:28 AM »
The matter cannot proceeded - Deputy CJ Mwikali - decline to come to court.
Justice Ojwang and Wanjala
Justice Ndungu - unable to fly back to Nairobi
Justice Lenaola and Maraga as the only judges present
No quorom.

Case is decline.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 11:12:20 AM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 11:47:01 AM »
The matter cannot proceeded - Deputy CJ Mwikali - decline to come to court.
Justice Ojwang and Wanjala
Justice Ndungu - unable to fly back to Nairobi
Justice Lenaola and Maraga as the only judges present
No quorom.

Case is decline.

So those bullets delivered the message to the DCJ.   Njoki is avoiding the bench.

Jubilee has these judges hostage.