Author Topic: Babu Owino goes Ballistic  (Read 5024 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Babu Owino goes Ballistic
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 06:41:36 PM »
Passaris trying to be sly....she had to drill that home, beyond any reasonable doubt that mama Ngina is a dog
C'mon people need to lighten up ababu has already said he did not mention any names

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2017, 07:25:59 PM »

Poor negro, released on 500K bail only to be rearrested right inside the courts for some other unrelated and mundane crime/offense. Tomorrow he will be arraigned in court,released only to be rearrested again. 4 days is enough punishment
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2017, 08:37:34 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2017, 09:02:37 PM »

That is a bad look.  No matter how a jubilant wants to spin it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2017, 09:08:50 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 09:27:16 PM »

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »
This is very good.  The thieving bastards better remain very quiet when the people's government cracks down on them in the new year.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2017, 06:45:24 AM »
Everyone is supposed to prostrate themselves before the mighty brains that Otiende Amollo is,ama?

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2017, 11:09:05 AM »

The way he was re-arrested speaks volumes behind what is happening to him in closed doors,I think before you open your mouth and start a war,you have to think who you are dealing with,

Without Prejudice.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 11:46:14 AM »

The way he was re-arrested speaks volumes behind what is happening to him in closed doors,I think before you open your mouth and start a war,you have to think who you are dealing with,

Without Prejudice.

We are dealing with real KANU boys... studies of Arap Moi.  Shame they did not acquire his wise wily ways.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 01:44:42 PM »
New charge sheet

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2017, 03:38:42 PM »
Keep on cheer-leading this level of primitivism and see what pleasure you derive from it.  The only thing Babu did was call someone SOB but because he used the Swahili version he is being treated as a criminal.  What part of freedom of speech did he violate.  This things takes a long time to simmer but this country is heading for very bad times.

New charge sheet

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2017, 05:31:21 PM »
Keep on cheer-leading this level of primitivism and see what pleasure you derive from it.  The only thing Babu did was call someone SOB but because he used the Swahili version he is being treated as a criminal.  What part of freedom of speech did he violate.  This things takes a long time to simmer but this country is heading for very bad times.

New charge sheet

He has been freed on a 200K bail.

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 06:16:10 PM »
Everyone is supposed to prostrate themselves before the mighty brains that Otiende Amollo is,ama?

Otiende is a lawyer and LSK is supposed to protect him.  He also felled jubilant idols Ngatia and the shifta, exposing them, but I don't think that should matter.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 08:09:01 PM »
Otiende is a lawyer and LSK is supposed to protect him.  He also felled jubilant idols Ngatia and the shifta, exposing them, but I don't think that should matter.

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 11:26:36 PM »

It's in Kenya, not US.  If there is a law he broke, it has a name in the statutes.  He didn't break any.  He also ate Ngatia's and shifta's lunch.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2017, 11:23:56 AM »
 :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: