Author Topic: Akombe: Chilobye bungled the Petition  (Read 1013 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Akombe: Chilobye bungled the Petition
« on: October 23, 2017, 08:04:21 PM »
From ~16:00 she says something startling; Chilobye bungled the Petition by for instance providing a copy of 34C while an original was in place.

Beats me why Jubilee is overly defensive of Chilobye but then again, he also stalled in the server manenoz

Jubilee shot itself in the foot by compromising a handsome moron
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Akombe: Chilobye bungled the Petition
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
From ~16:00 she says something startling; Chilobye bungled the Petition by for instance providing a copy of 34C while an original was in place.

Beats me why Jubilee is overly defensive of Chilobye but then again, he also stalled in the server manenoz

Because it would reveal that the August 8th election was rigged.  If it revealed that baba lost, access would have been granted without a prayer.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 09:23:06 PM »

Because it would reveal that the August 8th election was rigged.  If it revealed that baba lost, access would have been granted without a prayer.
Weed
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »
Bungling is belittling the massive fraud!   The election was rigged.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »
Bungling is belittling the massive fraud!   The election was rigged.

What's puzzling, is that this late in the day, someone could still find Chiloba and IEBC behavior puzzling.  Almost as if it's inexplicable.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman