Author Topic: Baby Kenyatta needs to stop the victim-in-chief mentality  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Baby Kenyatta needs to stop the victim-in-chief mentality
« on: October 08, 2017, 07:23:44 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Baby Kenyatta needs to stop the victim-in-chief mentality
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 07:40:59 PM »
Straight to the point. After Nov 1st. Secession debate must take Centre stage but even before that economic partition must take place. Safaricom choose to side with thieves NASA people can move en mass to Airtell, same thing with media just keep off the failing Agha khan media house and business,  same thing with insurance company.....return to the basic for us by us Fubu

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 07:58:32 PM »
Uhunye is a tasteless politician, it is a real drain to my psyche listening to his speeches....
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 08:00:25 PM »
That is exactly what I was telling Pundito.  Ouru and Ruto have planned stealing this elections since they got away with the 2013 stolen elections.  They have bragged publicly that Ouru will get his 10 then Ruto will get his 10 and then back again to Kikuyus.  Raila asked them to open up the server so that we can verify their win and they refused. They urged Raila to go to court and Raila did.  The court ordered them to open up the server and they refused-the court then nullified the elections finding illegalities and irregularities.  They are now refusing to fix those illegalities and irregularities.  I am becoming more convinced now more than ever that we do not belong to this country that Ouruto is trying to create for us.  There is no need participating in this sham elections with all the landmines previously planted by Jubilee still intact. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 09:37:10 PM »
If you dreaming of 90s where opposition and foreigners paralysed kenyan economy - that is going to be a long walk in the park.We are actually in 1980s - with Jubilee a behemoth like KANU.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 10:24:25 AM »
The economy does not need any more crippling. Kenya will be downgraded twice in quick succession within the next 30 days. Three banks are on their deathbed - with Equity being the first to hit the grave. I need not expand on what this will entail. To be rescued will mean you kneel down. I think it is best for Jubilee to grab their cowskin and vanish before being kicked out.

Please tell Uhuru to release County funds. It is not funny to collect "revenue" from the panties of mama mbogas, so Rotich can finance Jubilee campaigns!

If you dreaming of 90s where opposition and foreigners paralysed kenyan economy - that is going to be a long walk in the park.We are actually in 1980s - with Jubilee a behemoth like KANU.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Online RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
The economy didn't tank in 2007 - how do you expect it to tank in 2017? The economy is set to grow at 5% instead of 6%. Rotich is not going to release funds until 26th - that way counties don't misuse it to fund Raila nefarious activities.
The economy does not need any more crippling. Kenya will be downgraded twice in quick succession within the next 30 days. Three banks are on their deathbed - with Equity being the first to hit the grave. I need not expand on what this will entail. To be rescued will mean you kneel down. I think it is best for Jubilee to grab their cowskin and vanish before being kicked out.

Please tell Uhuru to release County funds. It is not funny to collect "revenue" from the panties of mama mbogas, so Rotich can finance Jubilee campaigns!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 11:28:25 AM »

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 07:28:36 PM »
Bump.....economy is growing blah blah