Author Topic: Jubilee Write to UN seeking Akombe dismissal- Wetangula...  (Read 1343 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Jubilee Write to UN seeking Akombe dismissal- Wetangula...
« on: October 23, 2017, 02:58:03 PM »
These audacious electoral fraudsters are hell bent on retaining power at all costs.

Thieving bastards.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee Write to UN seeking Akombe dismissal- Wetangula...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 03:05:58 PM »
That was long overdue. Kenya is member state of UN and if Akombe doesn't act like a UN staffer but continue to engage in politics and interviews - she will find herself jobless. UN neutrality in political affairs is the first rule. If she want to play politics - she can do that but outside the UN.

As she desperately try to help Raila get  dialogue with Uhuru - she better read what UN expect of her.

http://www.un.org/en/ethics/pdf/putting_ethics_to_work_en.pdf

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 03:08:47 PM »
That was long overdue. Kenya is member state of UN and if Akombe doesn't act like a UN staffer but continue to engage in politics and interviews - she will find herself jobless. UN neutrality in political affairs is the first rule. If she want to play politics - she can do that but outside the UN.

Jubilee are just allergic to openness and honesty.  At this juncture Akombe is a whistle blower and the UN can't just sack her.  In any case her revelations could save the UN massive headaches by avoiding major bloodshed in Kenya.

Jubilidiots think the rest of the world operates like they do...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 03:11:15 PM »
UN business is not to play politics. She took a sabbatical and did her thing. Now she is back to UN - she better do her job. Otherwise she will be fired.

And if she wasn't in NASA - how did Wetangula know Kenya wrote a letter to the UN.

Jubilee are just allergic to openness and honesty.  At this juncture Akombe is a whistle blower and the UN can't just sack her.  In any case her revelations could save the UN massive headaches by avoiding major bloodshed in Kenya.

Jubilidiots think the rest of the world operates like they do...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 03:33:11 PM »
Akombe is not a whistleblower because she does not expose any crimes. Being overruled in the plenary - that's her big expose. She's actually playing politics rather than the professional a commissioner is expected to be. If all the IEBC staff decided to openly express their opinions in public... That's why most bodies have an official spokesperson, including the UN, because opinions are a dime a dozen.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
Akombe is not a whistleblower because she does not expose any crimes. Being overruled in the plenary - that's her big expose. She's actually playing politics rather than the professional a commissioner is expected to be. If all the IEBC staff decided to openly express their opinions in public... That's why most bodies have an official spokesperson, including the UN, because opinions are a dime a dozen.

She also said something about servers - details escape me.  I think she may also be in the dark(like the rest of us) about what went wrong with transmission and why that wont happen again.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 06:12:31 PM »
Playing Politics???

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 06:18:06 PM »
She wanted to see a functioning system as stipulated by law, but she found out most Kenyans worship money rather than a functioning system. Lying and cheating has been institutionalized. Being the odd one out, she chose to leave.

She is qualified enough to get another great job anywhere in the world. Watch this space!!!