Author Topic: Court halts Cyrus Jirongo bankruptcy pending hearing  (Read 1895 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Court halts Cyrus Jirongo bankruptcy pending hearing
« on: October 23, 2017, 11:32:38 AM »
Means his name will/should/must be on the presidential ballot. If RAO has his name there despite withdrawing from the race officially and publicly, surely this man from Lukari must be on the ballot as well. I must add too that his name should/will/must be in the preset KIEMS kits whose default winner is already known.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Court halts Cyrus Jirongo bankruptcy pending hearing
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:29 AM »
Jirongo should now go to court and demand his name should be on the ballot.
Al Gunna should be forced to take back the ballot papers delivered and print new ones by Wednesday :D :D :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 12:07:12 PM »
Sorry but IEBC included Jirongo name long time ago -  the banana peels that Akombe and Chebukati tried to place on IEBC were removed - jirongo named ought not have been removed in first place - because he had not exhausted appeal mechanism.
Jirongo should now go to court and demand his name should be on the ballot.
Al Gunna should be forced to take back the ballot papers delivered and print new ones by Wednesday :D :D :D

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »
Does Jirongo by right deserve 60 days campaign period like other candidates? Does exclusion from the ballot for any period during the campaigns impact on his ability to mobilize votes? Can he allege prejudice?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 03:00:15 PM »
Does Jirongo by right deserve 60 days campaign period like other candidates? Does exclusion from the ballot for any period during the campaigns impact on his ability to mobilize votes? Can he allege prejudice?

Er, not even Jirongo can stop these Jubilee opinion polls.  Uhuru is gunning for 100% "win" in his strongholds.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 03:01:50 PM »
This is repeat poll - he had enough time to campaign since june - so look for another excuse.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 03:39:55 PM »
Mr Cyrus Sourgrapes Jirongo is okay. I wonder how he got broke with all the real estate. The man can't seem to decide who he hates more - Raila or Ruto - just because they are better politicians than he.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 04:08:35 PM »
Mr Cyrus Sourgrapes Jirongo is okay. I wonder how he got broke with all the real estate. The man can't seem to decide who he hates more - Raila or Ruto - just because they are better politicians than he.
He is under instructions.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »

Possible. Jirongo can't run on his own to burn cash without a payoff. I think he's entitled like Gideon - can't figure how others won't line up behind him - as they do Raila or Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 04:34:16 PM »

Possible. Jirongo can't run on his own to burn cash without a payoff. I think he's entitled like Gideon - can't figure how others won't line up behind him - as they do Raila or Ruto.
I thought Ruto was his errand boy at some point selling chicken as per the popular folklore.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:19 PM »
Means his name will/should/must be on the presidential ballot. If RAO has his name there despite withdrawing from the race officially and publicly, surely this man from Lukari must be on the ballot as well. I must add too that his name should/will/must be in the preset KIEMS kits whose default winner is already known.

I thought he was found bankrupt already.  How that be set aside pending appeal?  That's not how it works.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2017, 06:42:04 PM »
Hahah Ruto has refused to buy out Jirongo so that he can step down - very mean for your former boss, not surprising from Ruto.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 01:00:43 AM »
Hahah Ruto has refused to buy out Jirongo so that he can step down - very mean for your former boss, not surprising from Ruto.

Uh? Jirongo sticking it out serves Jubilee.