Author Topic: Just like that....Akombe is gone  (Read 10706 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Just like that....Akombe is gone
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
Precisely - If you read what other commissioner says today - the picture she is trying to paint is far from the truth. Like Chebukati - she wanted to upstage the commission - and do things that NASA wants done - however unprocedural or illegal.
The important thing is that those 'beans' she's spilling are internal to the IEBC. It's like Njoki narrating how the judges argued before she lost and claiming this is proof of bias. Commissions run by majority vote. Mutunga was in the minority a few times and sucked it up.

She says 4 commissioners are Jubilee stooges. Does she get the counter he-says-she-says - 3 commissioners are NASA stooges?

Even failing to fire Chiloba - if it was sanctioned by the majority - that is simply an IEBC decision. She reports these things as crimes or monumental revelations. I would imagine they are even minuted but are internal to the commission. She's not a whistleblower because she does expose any illegalities.

Without the death threats this resignation and outbursts would really damage her profile. It's not illegal or irregular for commissioners to vote on motions. Then, of course, third world elections are a tough job. That's not news. Raila is not surprised by rigging. Uhuru is not surprised by demos. How is an IEBC commissioner surprised by political pressure? After Chesoni, Kivuitu, Oswago, Isaak. That's the basic expectation and resisting it is the JD.

Are you denying that JEBC has been infiltrated and hijacked by Jubilee agents in a bid to rig ALL elections?

That's all hearsay. Jubilee believes SCORK has been infiltrated by NASA groupies too. Proof would be useful - of bribes, confessions, etc. Politicians can say these things in the trail and it's fairgame. For 'neutral' commissioners or judges it's not fairgame.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »
Precisely - If you read what other commissioner says today - the picture she is trying to paint is far from the truth. Like Chebukati - she wanted to upstage the commission - and do things that NASA wants done - however unprocedural or illegal.
The important thing is that those 'beans' she's spilling are internal to the IEBC. It's like Njoki narrating how the judges argued before she lost and claiming this is proof of bias. Commissions run by majority vote. Mutunga was in the minority a few times and sucked it up.

She says 4 commissioners are Jubilee stooges. Does she get the counter he-says-she-says - 3 commissioners are NASA stooges?

Even failing to fire Chiloba - if it was sanctioned by the majority - that is simply an IEBC decision. She reports these things as crimes or monumental revelations. I would imagine they are even minuted but are internal to the commission. She's not a whistleblower because she does expose any illegalities.

Without the death threats this resignation and outbursts would really damage her profile. It's not illegal or irregular for commissioners to vote on motions. Then, of course, third world elections are a tough job. That's not news. Raila is not surprised by rigging. Uhuru is not surprised by demos. How is an IEBC commissioner surprised by political pressure? After Chesoni, Kivuitu, Oswago, Isaak. That's the basic expectation and resisting it is the JD.

Are you denying that JEBC has been infiltrated and hijacked by Jubilee agents in a bid to rig ALL elections?

That's all hearsay. Jubilee believes SCORK has been infiltrated by NASA groupies too. Proof would be useful - of bribes, confessions, etc. Politicians can say these things in the trail and it's fairgame. For 'neutral' commissioners or judges it's not fairgame.

Of course it's hearsay.  Msando's murder is also hearsay, as well as forged Form 34As, 34Bs as well as 34C.  All hearsay.  Infact the coming elections will be the cleanest in the world.  Anything else is simply, hearsay.  "Show me the proof " is the Jubilidiot's escape valve... even when evidence is staring them in the face. 

Do you think it was an accident that some IEBC officials rigged the election in favour of Uhuru?  Or did he just get lucky?  The rig could've gone either way?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2017, 01:45:36 PM »

Of course it's hearsay.  Msando's murder is also hearsay, as well as forged Form 34As, 34Bs as well as 34C.  All hearsay.  Infact the coming elections will be the cleanest in the world.  Anything else is simply, hearsay.  "Show me the proof " is the Jubilidiot's escape valve... even when evidence is staring them in the face. 

Do you think it was an accident that some IEBC officials rigged the election in favour of Uhuru?  Or did he just get lucky?  The rig could've gone either way?

The Msando murder is fact not hearsay. It's hearsay that the culprit is Jubilee or the NIS. The culprits are unknown.

The bungling on 8th August is fact. Opinion is split on fumbling vs rigging. That votes were stuffed for Uhuru is hearsay.

The commissioners are split - this is the functioning of a commission - decision by vote. SCORK and Parliament and various other bodies work the same way.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2017, 02:07:24 PM »
Robina, I hope you are not making a fool of yourself for free. Most of the people who do what you are currently doing get paid by jubilee.

The Msando murder is fact not hearsay. It's hearsay that the culprit is Jubilee or the NIS. The culprits are unknown.

The bungling on 8th August is fact. Opinion is split on fumbling vs rigging. That votes were stuffed for Uhuru is hearsay.

The commissioners are split - this is the functioning of a commission - decision by vote. SCORK and Parliament and various other bodies work the same way.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2017, 02:09:33 PM »

I take issue with the claims that the 8th August elections were bungled because they weren't bungled, they were RIGGED.  Electoral fraud is not bungling, bungling is not theft.

As for Msando, I think we need to be very open and honest with ourselves.  The powers of deduction lead anyone that is interested to Jubilee's doors

Al Ghurai(sp)=>Extra ballots=>Msando Murder=> IT system infiltration=>11000 missing Form 34As=>Fake electoral results=>False Presidential Winner declaration=>Fake/Forged 34As/34Bs and 34C=> IEBC Server access refusal=>Election Nullified=>IEBC gazette 2 candidates as per 2013 Mortician's treachery=>Jubilee refuse any reforms at IEBC=>Al Ghurai(sp) retained=>Mophos retained=>Odinga withdraws=>Jubilee Go ballistic=>Jubilee Police shoot and kill NASA supporters=>Akombe resigns=>Jubilee go nuts=>Jubilee Sue Odinga  WHY?

Meanwhile tweets going around that Chebukati has had a gun held to his head, he's walking around looking hollow and scared. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2017, 02:18:54 PM »
Chebukati's only way to save himself is to build a political constituency by continuing to speak out the truth.  In a Kenya you get killed if you do not speak out and try to remain neutral.  Juma and Msando were easy to  kill because they had not become household names although they were trending.  Maraga has insulted himself, Akombe has and now Chebukati is standing up to something and he needs to follow up and resign if he believes he cannot run a credible election. He needs to be bold and do the difficult thing-Resign.  Ouru and Ruto learned during ICC that crime pays and they will continue to commit crimes believing that it pays until they are stopped.

I take issue with the claims that the 8th August elections were bungled because they weren't bungled, they were RIGGED.  Electoral fraud is not bungling, bungling is not theft.

As for Msando, I think we need to be very open and honest with ourselves.  The powers of deduction lead anyone that is interested to Jubilee's doors

Al Ghurai(sp)=>Extra ballots=>Msando Murder=> IT system infiltration=>11000 missing Form 34As=>Fake electoral results=>False Presidential Winner declaration=>Fake/Forged 34As/34Bs and 34C=> IEBC Server access refusal=>Election Nullified=>IEBC gazette 2 candidates as per 2013 Mortician's treachery=>Jubilee refuse any reforms at IEBC=>Al Ghurai(sp) retained=>Mophos retained=>Odinga withdraws=>Jubilee Go ballistic=>Jubilee Police shoot and kill NASA supporters=>Akombe resigns=>Jubilee go nuts=>Jubilee Sue Odinga  WHY?

Meanwhile tweets going around that Chebukati has had a gun held to his head, he's walking around looking hollow and scared.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »
Chebukati's only way to save himself is to build a political constituency by continuing to speak out the truth.  In a Kenya you get killed if you do not speak out and try to remain neutral.  Juma and Msando were easy to  kill because they had not become household names although they were trending.  Maraga has insulted himself, Akombe has and now Chebukati is standing up to something and he needs to follow up and resign if he believes he cannot run a credible election. He needs to be bold and do the difficult thing-Resign.  Ouru and Ruto learned during ICC that crime pays and they will continue to commit crimes believing that it pays until they are stopped.

The climate in Kenya right now is grounds enough for Chebukati to secure political asylum away from the murderous thieving bastards.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2017, 05:48:17 PM »

For me, any doubt about rigging was erased when IEBC stonewalled on server access.  Under what conditions would they be so defiant?  If it showed kamwana ahead by 1% instead of 4% IEBC would have opened the servers.  It stands to reason therefore that the NASA claim that Raila won is on solid footing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2017, 06:01:29 PM »
I'll just add that rigging does not preclude fumbling which is normal human error.  I am sure there was some innocent fumbling too.  There always is.  With or without rigging.  However innocent fumbling was not good enough and rigging had to happen.  And that is why we will never know what those servers said about the state of the election on the material day.  It has nothing to do with security, time zones or hibernating Europeans.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2017, 06:08:58 PM »
I'll just add that rigging does not preclude fumbling which is normal human error.  I am sure there was some innocent fumbling too.  There always is.  With or without rigging.  However innocent fumbling was not good enough and rigging had to happen.  And that is why we will never know what those servers said about the state of the election on the material day.  It has nothing to do with security, time zones or hibernating Europeans.

Seconded.  Jubilee are quite fond of minimising the rigging using phrases like "minor errors", "somemissing signatures", "arithmetic errors".  It was a massive FRAUD. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2017, 07:16:21 PM »
I wonder what Kichwa, bryan & Windy think of Jubilee claims that SCORK has been infiltrated and unduly influenced by NASA.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2017, 07:21:45 PM »
About rigging, fumbling, etc - the bogus Form 34C was presented to Uhuru by Chebukati and Akombe. They were involved in all the other shenanigans - announcing the winner without the full results, etc. The commission including the chair as 2nd respondent stood by the results. Akombe - in full knowledge of subsequent events - says 8th Aug was ok. What do you make of this?

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2017, 08:35:11 PM »
I wonder what Kichwa, bryan & Windy think of Jubilee claims that SCORK has been infiltrated and unduly influenced by NASA.

I haven't paid much attention to them, but it seems far fetched.  Knowing how institutions work in Kenya, it takes a bit of vookesque reaching to come to such a conclusion.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2017, 08:38:19 PM »
About rigging, fumbling, etc - the bogus Form 34C was presented to Uhuru by Chebukati and Akombe. They were involved in all the other shenanigans - announcing the winner without the full results, etc. The commission including the chair as 2nd respondent stood by the results. Akombe - in full knowledge of subsequent events - says 8th Aug was ok. What do you make of this?

I don't think the commissioners(at least some, possibly Akombe and Chebukati included) had any idea what was going on in the trenches.  If this was not litigated, they wouldn't have been any wiser.

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2017, 09:32:46 PM »

Those are convenient claims designed to force up the judiciary.   Do you honestly believe that the registrar introduced into the evidence fake forms?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »

All fake forms were part of the jubilee scheme.  Akombe and chebukati played their Oscar winning characters in a bid to save their lives.  Heck in this post Msando age, even I'd win an Oscar playing a jubilidiot. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2017, 09:50:20 PM »
I try to be objective. If you wire me some Bitcoins it may just change my mind :D

Robina, I hope you are not making a fool of yourself for free. Most of the people who do what you are currently doing get paid by jubilee.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2017, 10:05:29 PM »

Those are convenient claims designed to force up the judiciary.   Do you honestly believe that the registrar introduced into the evidence fake forms?

I haven't made up my mind on it, especially given the timing and source of the accusations. The bitter loser in the petition - Jubilee - cannot be relied upon to be truthful. I hold claims of attempted bribery and canvassing on the justices in equal suspicion. All sources are anonymous.

Any inquest should be judicial - not lead by incompetent EACC or DPP - because this is SCORK not Kibera magistrate's court. The JSC is good enough for the job and is properly representative - with only 2 judges from SCORK who should recuse themselves - and includes AG, PSC and LSK.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2017, 10:22:25 PM »

I don't think the commissioners(at least some, possibly Akombe and Chebukati included) had any idea what was going on in the trenches.  If this was not litigated, they wouldn't have been any wiser.

Perhaps you're right. Still Dr Akombe has the benefit of hindsight now - and the safety of New York - but maintains her stance on the 8th Aug results. She accepts there was fumbling.

It's probable this is another X file - we may never know the whole truth. I find it better to go with what is determined. The NASA fingering of Chiloba and the secretariat is similar to Jubilee's hounding of IDLO & KNRHC[?] - magic tricks to mask their propaganda. If a neutral arbitor - in the mold of John Troon - tells me Jubilee murdered Msando I will accept it. Ditto for rigging and judicial capture.

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2017, 10:43:05 PM »

Perhaps you're right. Still Dr Akombe has the benefit of hindsight now - and the safety of New York - but maintains her stance on the 8th Aug results. She accepts there was fumbling.

It's probable this is another X file - we may never know the whole truth. I find it better to go with what is determined. The NASA fingering of Chiloba and the secretariat is similar to Jubilee's hounding of IDLO & KNRHC[?] - magic tricks to mask their propaganda. If a neutral arbitor - in the mold of John Troon - tells me Jubilee murdered Msando I will accept it. Ditto for rigging and judicial capture.

Yes she does.  Maybe she hasn't come to terms with certain facts.  People find it difficult to admit they were part of a mess.  Personally I was ready to swallow that view, hook, line and sinker despite my earlier doubts(It's all documented here).  The crucial bit that closed the case for me(and I suspect SCOK to some extent) was my failure to find an innocent excuse(even a weak one) for IEBC stonewalling on the server.

Harriet Tubman