Author Topic: Will there be an election on the 26th  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Will there be an election on the 26th
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:31:58 AM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Will there be an election on the 26th
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:48:31 AM »
Why should there be any violence? Refusing to participate in a mediocre elections which the outcome is already MOASED by our own resident Pundit is not a crime. Raila as a candidate and his supporters as citizens of this country will not participate in Ouruto's coronation of a strongman dictatorial government which they have concocted for Kenya.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 05:52:28 AM »
NASWA understands the implication of violently disrupting the elections; instant travel bans. Nobody gets away with the fickle excuse that the disrupters are uncontrollable.

So they are playing word games and sending cryptic messages...last I heard is no elections mean no elections meeting Constitution standards shall be held  :lolz:

What I'm certain they are busy doing now is preparing for another petition. If it upholds Uhunye's election, they will claim he is Maraga generated bla de bla. If it over turns it, they will claim they was vindicated as there was nothing but a sham election.

Babu withdrew hoping to stop the elections but Mativo threw the spanner into the works.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:48:05 AM »
NASA will not return to court with the new election laws. Also sabotage by moles is unlikely due to 5yr penalty. Expect a boycot meaning super low turnout in their strongholds and vice versa. It looks like UhuRuto 90%.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 09:17:57 AM »
I passed kisumu today on my way to Jinja -  people are already tired with Raila nonsense - the demos are failing. Elections will go on. Police will provide enough security.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 09:36:03 AM »
I also expect infinite prayers for injunction in the lead to 26th
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 10:29:52 AM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 12:43:59 PM »
They cannot threaten, arrest or kill everybody.  The more people you arrest or kill the more people will come up and say NO ELECTIONS.  If they can continue looting the economy despite the penalties for stealing then people will continue calling for no elections despite the penalties ascribed.  The laws of the oppressor does not mean anything to the oppressed.

You can pass through Kisumu 100 times but the fact is that Elections may go on in Bomet but not in Kisumu.

I passed kisumu today on my way to Jinja -  people are already tired with Raila nonsense - the demos are failing. Elections will go on. Police will provide enough security.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 12:59:24 PM »
NO, not a legal one any way.  There's no way that the JEBC have conducted themselves will result in elections held in strict accordance to the constitution.  as we speak they're still committing illegalities.

Mr Chilobs has released some workflow that pushes forward the manual process in a hard manner, and if for some reason Uhuru's rigging charter is defeated.  The eleection having been conducted using Chiloba's methodology will be illegal anyway.

These guys need to be prosecuted for wasting public resources, and putting the nation in grave danger.

There will be an election sometime in February 2018, and Uhuru will not be part of it.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 01:16:31 PM »